Seeking sissification sandbox games?

FeetFluffs

Jul 11, 2022
Looking for games with an open world / sandbox world with aspects of sissification, I did try Fall 4 Love and I liked it, but I don't think it's completed so I'm still on the hunt

Reactions: shurunicheng

deadspaceman

Oct 11, 2020
There are too many to list but they are in various states of completion (most abandoned) and quality. I would recommend using Latest Updates with the sissification tag and html engine to get a list. The html games are usually a kind of loop with sandbox/exploration qualities. You should also check out if you haven't already.

I am refraining from making recommendations based solely on liking F4L but if you can tell me what things you like or are willing to endure, I may be able to recommend something.

Last edited:

FeetFluffs

Jul 11, 2022
There are too many to list but they are in various states of completion (most abandoned) and quality. I would recommend using Latest Updates with the sissification tag and html engine to get a list. The html games are usually a kind of loop with sandbox/exploration qualities. You should also check out if you haven't already.

I am refraining from making recommendations based solely on liking F4L but if you can tell me what things you like or are willing to endure, I may be able to recommend something.
I'm very kinky, and will love absolutely anything as long as it isn't underage (yes that includes scat and gore), so please do recommend whatever games you feel were the most fun!

I adore the sandbox aspects from F4L like choosing what to masturbate to on the phone, choosing the dominant/submissive path, choosing to buy your own feminine clothes and even sex toys with your own money that you work hard for, and so on!

deadspaceman

Oct 11, 2020
From a sandbox aspect, Friends of Mine is probably the most open. The downside is that it's so open that things can be done out of order.

Secretary has lots of choices and variety.

There are plenty that I personally enjoy more but I prefer some rails on my games. Still, those are really open and both have lots of material already available to keep your hands occupied.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeetFluffs