Sissy game

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
So I've been thinking about making a sissy game like Earn Your Freedom by sissy dreams, and I've done some coding in unity to implement the visual novel mechanics. But now I'm wondering will people even enjoy something like that? And if so what features do you like to see in it? Name any fetish and I'll try to put it in there.

The idea I've got so far is an alternate universe type of story where everything has to be very functional and people get assigned to jobs and stuff like that. The MC would be a male that either did not have the physical attributes to do the manly jobs or was from a poor family so he gets the low level job. Either way, you turn 18 and you have to start working as a sex worker, climbing your way to becoming the hottest sissy in town.

So should I even bother making it? Or will it be a waste of time?

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you making a game because you want to make a game or are you just trying to make money? Both? I mean, Earn Your Freedom is making 2.8k on Patreon and there are other successful sissy games, so there's clearly a market for it. I don't think "tell me what you want and I put it into the game" is a good way to make anything worthwhile though. You need to have a vision of what you want to make, not just check off boxes of what seems popular.

shivam123

Dec 17, 2017
sissy games have a really dedicated market. plus there are not many good games, maybe you should try and get the ball rolling or ask for help, form a team maybe

Reactions: QueenBree

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you making a game because you want to make a game or are you just trying to make money? Both? I mean, Earn Your Freedom is making 2.8k on Patreon and there are other successful sissy games, so there's clearly a market for it. I don't think "tell me what you want and I put it into the game" is a good way to make anything worthwhile though. You need to have a vision of what you want to make, not just check off boxes of what seems popular.
Thanks for your response. Yes there are some successful games but I thought maybe it is a niche market so it might not be worth going into as a newcomer.
About your first question, Well I want to make a game because I like making games. But I can spend that time making other games if no one is interested in that particular idea, and that's why I thought I can ask people what they like to see. I have an idea in which direction the game will go, but specific scenes/fetishes could be placed in there because people want to see it, not particularly because I want to follow "whats popular", more like trying to see what others like so I can make a game that has an audience. But you are correct I guess that can be something I'd do for patreons or something.

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
sissy games have a really dedicated market. plus there are not many good games, maybe you should try and get the ball rolling or ask for help, form a team maybe
Interesting, I could use some help in the art department! Thanks for your reply, I think I'll get on with it and see what I can get.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
My two cents, If it's going to be mostly visual novel mechanics, use Ren'Py and not Unity.

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
My two cents, If it's going to be mostly visual novel mechanics, use Ren'Py and not Unity.
I haven't worked with Renpy and I have implemented the mechanics in unity, aside from the 7-8 years experience with it. Cost wise it makes sense for me to make it in unity, plus it opens the possibility for any more complex mechanics.

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
Alright fair,
Though these days some of these Daz 3D renders are pretty good
Yeah they sure do, I dont have anything against them visually. It's just that they lack character most of the times. The expressions and poses turn so generic so easily, making them unable to deliver emotions. Some people do great stuff, but most of the 3d cg still images are bland for my taste.

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
Many people have problems running Unity games on their old rigs, despite however optimized the game may be. Also people expect certain features that are present in ren'py games like rollback.
Huh, I don't know about the old rigs having issues running unity, but that could totally be the case. But about rollback and the other mechanics, I've already got them down. It just makes sense for me to work with unity right now, because of the reasons I previously mentioned.

Reactions: Lussuria