HTML Abandoned Sissy Slut [v0.0.7] [Austinhaney6969]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
banner.png

Overview:
This is a Sissy themed transformation/brothel-whore sim. You're a young effiminate male who's in crippling debt. You have one year to make $150,000 all while paying for your basic living necessities. The game starts off slow but soon picks up the pace as you find yourself stooping to all sorts of things in order to get out of debt.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-02
Release Date: 2020-05-02
Developer: Austinhaney6969 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.7
Language: English
Other Games: The Making of a Slut
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

ass1.jpg dildo1.jpg mcam3.jpg twinkking_default.png shavedcam1.jpg bent1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The banner art , suggested something els :cool: o well, have fun with this one F95 gamers

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Developer here, honestly didn't think I'd see this VERY early game posted on f95 but uh, like others have said, don't get your hopes too high. It's a rough concept, and just one of my side projects. I have the mechanics down (mostly), but I haven't implemented a lot of the brothel/whoring aspects of the game yet. There's mostly just a short intro, some cam-whoring stuff, and a glory-hole scene here and there. More will be added over time, but it only gets about a day or two's worth of attention a month, and only part of that day, as I run around playing catch-up with bug-fixes and whatnot for TMOAS. Feel free to give me some feedback though, but again, the game right now is pretty much just a concept/rough draft.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Overview:
THE LOOSENING UP starts off slow but soon picks up the pace as you find yourself inserting all sorts of things in your ass in order to get out of your basic living necessities. :cool:
Hey, I know a few camwhores, even have a few running around on my discord and that part is SUPER realistic. As the main character says in the game, if you got the dough, they'll be your ho.

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
A promising Start. I eagerly check for every sissy-game here. While I like the art and style of this one, I find the menus quite... unusual. But keep going, I am already turned on...

Chameleone

Nov 20, 2017
not shure what iam missing. worked a bit, bought everzthing. cant find anywhere to shave or put on the clothes i bought. i think iam stuck

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes