Seeking Sissy trainer/ gender bender where the player is the corrupter, not the corrupted?

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Looking for games where the MC (preferably a male protagonist) is the one, for once, training and corrupting other people into becoming sissies.

I already know about Sissy Maker, no need to mention it and its tedious and unnecessary grinding

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Looking for games where the MC (preferably a male protagonist) is the one, for once, training and corrupting other people into becoming sissies.

I already know about Sissy Maker, no need to mention it and its tedious and unnecessary grinding
To some extent, The Company has a couple of male characters you can transform/sissify.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
There is a single character in Girl Life that the MC sissifies (female main character tho, either magically transformed or born a woman depending on the start you picked). The genre is really lacking in "external" sissification.

weird_19

Mar 19, 2019

Rad science, PACT WITH A WITCH, CHEMICAL SUBSERVIENCE, PLANS FOR YOU (short), Morok and two sides, all i remenber .

Reactions: Badrabbit