VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City [Demo] [ChaoticNaughty]

U

User_23654

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
"Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City" is a femdom and sissy fetish dating sim that is based on the "Princess Maker" series. Create a training regimen for your sissy that will determine what kind of slave boy he will become! This is the demo version of a game that is currently in production.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2017-03-31
Developer: Chaotic Naughty -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

bc_downtown_slap.jpg prologue_feet.jpg prologue_spanking_before.jpg tutorial_paddle.jpg jail_forcefeed_buttscreensr_tubesempty.jpg

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, I already forgot about this one. Looks like the dev's patreon is gone and website, twitter and hentaifoundry activity are all dead since 2017. :confused:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So, more games like this? preferable not abandoned?
on the "latest updates page"on the "tags filter" select the tags "sissification" "female domination" and up to 3 other kinks you desire then search..all the games that fit your wants will appear..there are quite a few..

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
How much content is available in this? I see y'all said it was abandoned, but ya, I'll still play an incomplete game. Not like it's uncommon lol
Close to no content. The intro is pretty much the only thing that has anything going for it.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Close to no content. The intro is pretty much the only thing that has anything going for it.
Damnski. Anyone have any idea if there's some similar style game out there that has content? I know of sissy maker, but that's about it.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Man I remember seeing this game a year ago.
Seeing it in the updated section gave me hope it would actually be developed, but alas, it seems like a cashgrab indeed.