Sooraataa

Apr 28, 2021
I have a question myself... did you merge files? I ask because I see Game.dat in that screenshot, and that is NOT in that location in the translation download.
Once you've unzipped the rar files from the front page to a location of choice, just open that and play the game, nothing else is needed.
Thanks for the answer, apparently the error was because I didn't have the time zone changed to Japan.

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Urgh, well, there goes all of yesterdays work down the pan...

1.1.2 is now being worked on... which means transferring everything over...
I think we should concentrate on this version, because there would be many updates.
For now we should fix what we already have, then transfer it

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is version 1.1.1 not translated?
its translated, we are talking about the new ver 1.1.2

anyway, just to give people a lowdown on what I've been up to : not much, just idly going over V0.1 and checking off "The list" my other half gave me, plus whats been posted here.
Sadly with the 1.1.2 that came earlier today, it means that I have to transfer everything over, but this could be a good thing, as it will allow me to doublecheck things as I go, and change things on the fly, hopefully it goes more smoothly than the 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 transfer, which I admit I rushed a bit due to wanting to get the game to people ASAP, now that V0.1 is in the wild, I can take my time and make sure V0.2 gets done with more care.

Mood : :cool:
Cups of tea : 3
Smokes : 1
Supporters : 32... huh, guess people are busy playing the game? hasn't moved since V0.1 release, that or people aren't happy with it :/

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I'd recommend holding off on transferring and translating 1.1.2 for now. Maybe wait a few more versions until the dev's done with bug fixes and updates. It'll save you from repeating having to re-translate on the inevitable version updates of 1.1.3, 1.1.4, ect. , which is better for your sanity in the long run.

I say that because ver 1.1.1 is already good enough to a point where it's playable until the end, which should be enough to tide people over for a while. Despite some untranslated lines and some inconsistencies, it's very well understandable to a point where you can get several hours of gameplay out of it, as long as people don't mind it too much.

Ultimately, it's your choice if you want to work on 1.1.2 or not. Should you choose to do so though, Just be prepared to do it all over again if the dev updates the game yet again.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
its translated, we are talking about the new ver 1.1.2

anyway, just to give people a lowdown on what I've been up to : not much, just idly going over V0.1 and checking off "The list" my other half gave me, plus whats been posted here.
Sadly with the 1.1.2 that came earlier today, it means that I have to transfer everything over, but this could be a good thing, as it will allow me to doublecheck things as I go, and change things on the fly, hopefully it goes more smoothly than the 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 transfer, which I admit I rushed a bit due to wanting to get the game to people ASAP, now that V0.1 is in the wild, I can take my time and make sure V0.2 gets done with more care.

Mood : :cool:
Cups of tea : 3
Smokes : 1
Supporters : 32... huh, guess people are busy playing the game? hasn't moved since V0.1 release, that or people aren't happy with it :/
Supporters?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Plenty of sound effects in the game, some even during CG scenes like shampooing your sister's hair, but no actual sex sound effects.

ergeofgreat.jpg

It hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: Andromaliuz

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Plenty of sound effects in the game, some even during CG scenes like shampooing your sister's hair, but no actual sex sound effects.

View attachment 1653347

It hurts.
I'll look into this for V0.2, I have a idea why it might be happening, although I never noticed during my playthroughs... then again, all my playthroughs so far haven't been for fun :/ as I was more concerned with trying to get to certain scenes to check the translation/context

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes