GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Is the sleeping pillow you find to recover more AP located somewhere or is it an unlock somehow?
The pillow doesen't make you recover more at night, it just makes her sleep sounder so you can molest more without her waking up.
To recover more AP you need the duvet, which is more expensive and appears in the shop around the same time as the pillow.

Both are bought from the general store, which you can access during the city weekend dates. If they're not there for you then you need to increase your guild reputation.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
this is the fastest I have ever seen a game grabbed and translated. Hopefully the creator doesn't throw a fit like last time
eh, hopefully not, but then, if Inusuku had the game translated within a reasonable timeframe (a month or two) there wouldn't be a need for someone like me to translate it. I think Monochrome took... what... a year or so before a english version was ofiicially done?

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
eh, hopefully not, but then, if Inusuku had the game translated within a reasonable timeframe (a month or two) there wouldn't be a need for someone like me to translate it. I think Monochrome took... what... a year or so before a english version was ofiicially done?
It would've been less than that but Inusuku had a fit and made the fan translation stop or something like that.

Sep 3, 2019
Here is my attempt to "decrypt" the moon runes patch list. I was very curious about the patch because there is so many things in there. As always please correct me if I made a mistakes as I'm neither a EN native nor JP native.

Ver 1.1.2 patch

General Issue
- Fixed an issue where your item list displayed incorrectly when buying pajama in store.
- Fixed an issue where your sister hair changed when you execute sexual harassments command after bath event.
- Fixed an issue where the skill description did not say "Acquired" even though it was already acquired.
- Fixed an issue where "I don't have money" line doesn't occur when buying certain item (while you don't have money).
- Fixed a bug where a supposed random event turn to a family meeting event.
- Fixed a bug where the date can be skipped by certain situation or operation.
※ If you skip the date the game will be very buggy and it will unrecoverable so be careful.
- Some fixes to ensure that the command "I want to H" will processed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where morning conversation occurs repeatedly (correspond to fix 1.1.1).
- Fixed a bug where Trust / Sexual Interests point can jump to 9999 after exceeding 999 point.
※ When loading game data, if the Trust / Sexual Interest point are exceeding 999 it will be fixed back to 999 only once.
Check if these 2 parameter not exceeding 999 point by opening and closing the status screen in any weekdays night.
Also in ver. 1.12 those 2 parameter value will be turned back to 999 if it exceeds 9000

Story Issue
- Dealing with bugs where in the first subjugation event the boss doesn't appear and the subjugation continue
- Dealing with bugs where you can take a break more than it should in the subjugation events and big adventure
- Corrected a mistake in the reference to the thirsty state during the great adventure.

Midnight event Issue
- Fixed a bug where many hands appeared when caressing the vagina with both hands and rotor in piledriver position.
- Fixed a bug when when inserting anal from piledriver position, the difference is not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where in specific timing in midnight it is impossible to operate the game when the save screen is opened
- Fixed a bug where your sister sexual interest will be greatly reduced when she finished midnight even with 0 energy
- Fixed a bug where the ejaculation in the midnight event is always in mouth ejaculation.
- Fixed a bug where doggy position can be done while your sister sleeping
- Fixed the behaviour in the case of ejaculation and insertion done at the same time

Fix for later date
- Something about Comic Market event.
- Anal ejaculation cut-in became vaginal ejaculation cut-in, making the pregnancy verdict executed. THe devs trying to fix this as well as trying to find the cause but it can takes some time.

Everything else
- There is a very rare case that you can't hear the game sound at all and there is nothing the devs can do about it, given how broad the possibility are. Most of the time though, the problems depends on the user environment, just try to update your sound driver and review your Windows sound settings.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I'd wait for V0.2 of my translation if I were you, should have it out tomorrow.
Hope you fixed the many MTL left-overs like "Fucking" for Titty scene, Motivated/motivation both when losing it and gaining it and... the sister dialogue during bathroom H. Other than all that, anyone doing any translation for the animated pop ups during the scenes?

Reactions: angelplayer11

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Is there anyway to stop the menu from scrolling repeatedly? it keeps happening and it's pissing me off when i accidently click the wrong option

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
its translated, we are talking about the new ver 1.1.2

anyway, just to give people a lowdown on what I've been up to : not much, just idly going over V0.1 and checking off "The list" my other half gave me, plus whats been posted here.
Sadly with the 1.1.2 that came earlier today, it means that I have to transfer everything over, but this could be a good thing, as it will allow me to doublecheck things as I go, and change things on the fly, hopefully it goes more smoothly than the 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 transfer, which I admit I rushed a bit due to wanting to get the game to people ASAP, now that V0.1 is in the wild, I can take my time and make sure V0.2 gets done with more care.

Mood : :cool:
Cups of tea : 3
Smokes : 1
Supporters : 32... huh, guess people are busy playing the game? hasn't moved since V0.1 release, that or people aren't happy with it :/
Why don´t just import the old .trans file to the new version of the game? Import > Import translation from another .trans file > Select All > Import. It should copy and paste everything you have already done on the new decrypted 1.1.2 .trans file.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
How can we use the clothes ? I've bought one but doesn't seem to do anything
She'll randomly wear one of the owned outfits during the evening, after taking a bath. You don't have any say in which outfit she'll put on, except that she can't put on outfits you don't own (e.g. she won't wear the sukumizu "pajamas" until you actually buy it, even though she'll wear a sukumizu if you go swimming with her on the weekends)

Also, for technical reasons, she'll always wear her regular pajamas during the midnight phase.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Btw Shadesishere or thicklolita123 do you have these tips semi-transparent images clean already? Or should I keep cleaning them? I got a set up that should make it somewhat quick to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(anyway shouldn't be hard to do, the semi-transparent part is just black with 50% opacity)

edit: also Shad if you have the translation for this already, I could try to typeset it in. This one specifically is important because it explains the combat mechanics, and which stats affect what.

Last edited:
Reactions: i107760
Sep 6, 2021
Btw Shadesishere or thicklolita123 do you have these tips semi-transparent images clean already? Or should I keep cleaning them? I got a set up that should make it somewhat quick to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(anyway shouldn't be hard to do, the semi-transparent part is just black with 50% opacity)
Man, I complety forgot about the tips!
I'll get them done in the next day or so.
Also, I like to clean it myself so I can fit the text to the same size and place as the original one, but thanks anyways!

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I still really wish the toilet looked a bit different, right now it just rubs the "copypasted from previous game" into your face (and it doesn't fit in my idea of a fantasy world).
I also thought the Sister would interact with our Guild more, but she seems so isolated.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes