VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 17330

Overview:
Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

Updated: 04-Nov-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 15 SE (Fixed)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC: MEGA - - -
MAC: MEGA - - -

Compressed PC Version:
79flavors fix & patched version: HERE

Chapter 15 Walkthrough:

View attachment 9466 View attachment 9465 View attachment 9464 View attachment 9463
gave up on the game the Truth or Dare chapter is just dull & repetetive

zenix29

Jul 18, 2019
It takes a bit but the story really ramps up after depending on your choices. If you still have the saves id recommend tryimg to get through. I mean its not amazing and even with the fan fix there is some inconsistencies but I think its worth it.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
If you want to continue the game, but hate the mini-game... I wrote a post a while ago as a mini-walkthrough of the Truth or Dare mini-game. Linking it here, in case you just want to just get past it...
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1970206

Just keep in mind that in rare cases, unless you are using one of the "fixed/patched" versions of the game, the Truth of Dare mini-game can cause the game to crash. It's RARE, but due to the random nature of the questions - the way it's coded means it sometimes runs out of valid questions to ask. The original game crashes... the patched versions work around it. The "real world" solution is just to ask a mix of questions, don't ask all TRUTH and don't ask all DARE. By mixing them, you never run out of questions and the game never crashes.

D

Deleted member 1713037

Man this is an average game but my one major gripe is the spying on the mom/aunt scene isn't longer. The cousin is all like "we should leave them alone this is intimate" but we're already there! Then the second mom/aunt scene is only one render! I wish there was more voyeur scenes like that with both of them.

Overall decent game but not spectacular

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
I'm not going to bother going thru the 122 pages of comments to see if someone complained. You got the breast part right by not making them look like the bobbers from Stranded Deep. However, you failed in the penis part. NO ONE has a dick that changes in appearance and by the time you finally decide on a dick that you want to use for a model...it looks like a tripod a horse would be jealous of. When you can't even make fucking an asshole or a pussy look natural it completely ruins it. Is it a size complex or something? I can't help but laugh every-time it shows up. Like really LAUGH hahaha that shit is ridiculous. I appreciate the fairly original story and Gwen is very cute. I just can't with that dick. WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: HorizonD

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Type "android" into the search box.
Been there done that!! There are too many versions and all of them are incomplete!! There was here on the first page an Official Android version but now is gone!! That's why I asked here about the Android version!! I had the version that I got here about 3 or 4 months ago, but I got a virus in all of my equipments and I save what I could and formatted everything to erase the virus from my system, and to avoid getting another virus i downloaded everything from the trusted sites, and I trust this site!!

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
There was here on the first page an Official Android version but now is gone!!
The one from spear1403's android port blog is still there, but the sites he uses to redirect you the download (eventually) are borked. There's a redirect to an advertisement site, which redirects to another advertisement site, which should eventually take you to MEGA... except one of those redirect site no longer works. Thankfully, some of the underlying data is still there... so I was able to figure out the links.

Here's your android download for Chatper 15 SE.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
The one from spear1403's android port blog is still there, but the sites he uses to redirect you the download (eventually) are borked. There's a redirect to an advertisement site, which redirects to another advertisement site, which should eventually take you to MEGA... except one of those redirect site no longer works. Thankfully, some of the underlying data is still there... so I was able to figure out the links.

Here's your android download for Chatper 15 SE.
Mega
Thanks, just one thing, is it complete??

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Then why did you ask?
The thing is I did the search and tried every link and everything that I found but the outcome was or the link was dead or broken, or the version of the game was old!! When I post to search for something is as last resort, I use forums every day so in my Android and my PC I have tools (in Mozilla Firefox) to search and find what I am looking for!!! Asking to members is my last resort!!!

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks, just one thing, is it complete??
Chapter 15 is the final chapter. So yes, it's complete.
There was a tiny bugfix made by the author a couple of days after release... I'm not sure if that is included in this android port - but it shouldn't really matter, since this is the only APK version known to exist for 15SE... so it's this one, or none at all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The thing is I did the search and tried every link and everything that I found but the outcome was or the link was dead or broken, or the version of the game was old!! When I post to search for something is as last resort, I use forums every day so in my Android and my PC I have tools (in Mozilla Firefox) to search and find what I am looking for!!! Asking to members is my last resort!!!
I'll try again, why did you ask what you asked, if you'd already answered your own questions before you posted them?

You asked if there was an android version, and what happened to it.
Both those questions are answered by reading several of the posts in the thread, which you said you did before asking those questions... Ask the question(s) you mean to ask in the first place, not questions that have already been answered or you've answered yourself.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Chapter 15 is the final chapter. So yes, it's complete.
There was a tiny bugfix made by the author a couple of days after release... I'm not sure if that is included in this android port - but it shouldn't really matter, since this is the only APK version known to exist for 15SE... so it's this one, or none at all.
Thank you for your time!

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a full walkthrough somewhere with all 15 chapters in it?

The PDF attached to the OP just has up to Chapter 13, then I only seen Chapter 15 linked.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Is the cute blonde with smoll tits romanceable? If so this game might actually be worth a play. If not, the twins scare me. It's those eyes... they pierce my soul....

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough somewhere with all 15 chapters in it?

The PDF attached to the OP just has up to Chapter 13, then I only seen Chapter 15 linked.
The main problem is if you want some ways in the walkthrough you have to close the other ways!! For example if you want to follow Jennifer path, you have to close the Mom path. There are many variables!! The end maybe always the same but the way to get there is always different!!

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
The main problem is if you want some ways in the walkthrough you have to close the other ways!! For example if you want to follow Jennifer path, you have to close the Mom path. There are many variables!! The end maybe always the same but the way to get there is always different!!
what if you just want Gwen?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes