VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
You'll have to close the mom and jennifer paths!!
Considering the other girls scare me, I have no problems with this. Gwen is just about the only option that doesn't make me fear that they're literally siphoning my soul whenever I lock eyes. Now, that leads me to rather or not it's an exclusive relationship route with Gwen. If so this pleases me. If not, I am unamused.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Considering the other girls scare me, I have no problems with this. Gwen is just about the only option that doesn't make me fear that they're literally siphoning my soul whenever I lock eyes. Now, that leads me to rather or not it's an exclusive relationship route with Gwen. If so this pleases me. If not, I am unamused.
The thing is you can do any path!! The end will be the same, but the middle you choose!! For me the Gwen and Jennifer path is that i most like!! For a friend of mine he likes the mom route (just don't ask, you'll regret it!! I did ask and i regret it), for others they like Jennifer mom path. So this game is how do you want to get there!! I tried almost every path that exists and the one i like the most is Jennifer and Gwen path and no bondage!! In my opinion try all the paths and then you can decide which you like most!!

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
The thing is you can do any path!! The end will be the same, but the middle you choose!! For me the Gwen and Jennifer path is that i most like!! For a friend of mine he likes the mom route (just don't ask, you'll regret it!! I did ask and i regret it), for others they like Jennifer mom path. So this game is how do you want to get there!! I tried almost every path that exists and the one i like the most is Jennifer and Gwen path and no bondage!! In my opinion try all the paths and then you can decide which you like most!!
Well anything with bondage is right out. I'm against BDSM for personal reasons. Bad experiences with it that soured my desire for it. Which sucks, cause it makes using the joke sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me less enjoyable for me now.

Reactions: MrRaynor

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You're definitely using my tweaked version? (main menu shows version as "1.1.f95zone")
You mean the Patreon Bonus scenes, with Bethany?
Or the "secret ending" with Chloe?

You should always be able to see the Patreon Bonus scenes if you are running my patched version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The author's version has a thing going on where the final Patreon Bonus scene is only shown if you get the secret ending. My version shows the bonus scene for all endings.

The save games I've attached on include saves for ever combination of ending except the secret ending, but only work if you're using my patched version of the game. Mainly on the grounds that playing the game should be the fun bit, not watching the end credits. I wanted to leave at least one ending the player had to actually play the game to see.
Hey there, I downloaded the compressed version and i am not able to get Addison's ending. Even after ignoring Mom the whole time i still end up going in a date with her. I even loaded your save of addison's ending but my game came up with error. do i need to use any patch?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hey there, I downloaded the compressed version and i am not able to get Addison's ending.
[...]
Do i need to use any patch?
The compressed version on the main post is a compressed version of the original game.

My "patched" version is less a patch and more a complete overhaul.
Given how much I rewrote (very little actual structure changes... more just making sure it worked properly, spelling and grammer, etc) - the two versions are largely incompatible.
The save files I provided only work with my patched version.

You might want to try the compressed version of my patched version. Available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1222663

My save files should work with that.
I made a couple of spelling corrections after that compressed version was created, but I really do mean "a couple". You'd be missing practically nothing compared with the 1.9gig version. Though if you can spare the bandwidth to grab the large version, it might be worth it... but only if you plan to replay the game at some point. It's hardly worth it just to see the various endings.

It's a long time since I touched it... and honestly, I don't remember these days what is needed for the Addison ending.
Though one thing I would say is that the "endings" are more small epilogues than full story endings. The strength of the game is all the storytelling that happens from beginning to the end. The ends themselves are tiny in comparison with all the branching story options that occur depending on the choices you make while playing your own way.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The compressed version on the main post is a compressed version of the original game.

My "patched" version is less a patch and more a complete overhaul.
Given how much I rewrote (very little actual structure changes... more just making sure it worked properly, spelling and grammer, etc) - the two versions are largely incompatible.
The save files I provided only work with my patched version.

You might want to try the compressed version of my patched version. Available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1222663

My save files should work with that.
I made a couple of spelling corrections after that compressed version was created, but I really do mean "a couple". You'd be missing practically nothing compared with the 1.9gig version. Though if you can spare the bandwidth to grab the large version, it might be worth it... but only if you plan to replay the game at some point. It's hardly worth it just to see the various endings.

It's a long time since I touched it... and honestly, I don't remember these days what is needed for the Addison ending.
Though one thing I would say is that the "endings" are more small epilogues than full story endings. The strength of the game is all the storytelling that happens from beginning to the end. The ends themselves are tiny in comparison with all the branching story options that occur depending on the choices you make while playing your own way.
I always had issues getting certain Jennifer scenes even when I met the requirements like the one where you fuck her. Is that an issue with your version?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I always had issues getting certain Jennifer scenes even when I met the requirements like the one where you fuck her. Is that an issue with your version?
It's difficult to say for sure. It's been nearly 2 years since I was actively working on SSS. More so - since I don't actually know which Jennifer scenes you're talking about.

My standard answer would be that, as far as I'm aware, I've got the game working as the original author intended.
I think there is one scene near the very end of the game where I changed the game logic for my version, because the original game's choices didn't make any sense to me. Beyond that though, I tried to only fix things - rather than impose my own vision of how scenes should work and how they were tied together. Beyond that, my fixes included correctly setting certain variables that ended up broken in the original. So... erm... "probably".

I'm not knocking the author's original work. He did a damned sight better than most developers - hell, he actually finished the game... a true rarity. But he was clearly still learning as he went along and (imo) struggled with some basic programming concepts due to his self-taught nature.

Again, to repeat what I wrote in the post above though... my version is largely incompatible with the original... I just changed too much for the save files to work most of the time. I've learned a lot since then, and I could probably have made it more compatible if I did it today... but as it exists... you would likely have to replay the game to try to find out if the scenes you wanted to see were working as you hoped.

That said, if you do play my version and it doesn't work how you want it to... let me know, and I'll see if I can figure out whether it really is code issue - or just a misunderstanding on your part. I haven't felt the need to update it, but if there is an actual code/logic problem - I still might.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It's difficult to say for sure. It's been nearly 2 years since I was actively working on SSS. More so - since I don't actually know which Jennifer scenes you're talking about.

My standard answer would be that, as far as I'm aware, I've got the game working as the original author intended.
I think there is one scene near the very end of the game where I changed the game logic for my version, because the original game's choices didn't make any sense to me. Beyond that though, I tried to only fix things - rather than impose my own vision of how scenes should work and how they were tied together. Beyond that, my fixes included correctly setting certain variables that ended up broken in the original. So... erm... "probably".

I'm not knocking the author's original work. He did a damned sight better than most developers - hell, he actually finished the game... a true rarity. But he was clearly still learning as he went along and (imo) struggled with some basic programming concepts due to his self-taught nature.

Again, to repeat what I wrote in the post above though... my version is largely incompatible with the original... I just changed too much for the save files to work most of the time. I've learned a lot since then, and I could probably have made it more compatible if I did it today... but as it exists... you would likely have to replay the game to try to find out if the scenes you wanted to see were working as you hoped.

That said, if you do play my version and it doesn't work how you want it to... let me know, and I'll see if I can figure out whether it really is code issue - or just a misunderstanding on your part. I haven't felt the need to update it, but if there is an actual code/logic problem - I still might.
There was a scene where you would talk to Jennifer and if you had the requirements it could lead to sex but nothing ever worked in the version I played

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There was a scene where you would talk to Jennifer and if you had the requirements it could lead to sex but nothing ever worked in the version I played
You mean the first sex option where MC loses his virginity with her in chapter 8? It works, just try the non sexual options and talk about those vampire books and Dracula with her as soon as you can, then after do not try to go to fast. That part is missing in WT.

Reactions: 79flavors

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You mean the first sex option where MC loses his virginity with her in chapter 8? It works, just try the non sexual options and talk about those vampire books and Dracula with her as soon as you can, then after do not try to go to fast. That part is missing in WT.
Kl maybe I will try download your version later

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Why has this Game no Gallery?
With the amount of routes/options there I´m afraid that I could miss scenes.
And is there also a way to get both Gwen and Mom? Since the walkthrough says "pure Gwen" or "pure Mom" at first (first two chapters) and then on the other chapters not. :unsure:

A Gallery would be great so I can see the scenes again.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Why has this Game no Gallery?
With the amount of routes/options there I´m afraid that I could miss scenes.
And is there also a way to get both Gwen and Mom? Since the walkthrough says "pure Gwen" or "pure Mom" at first (first two chapters) and then on the other chapters not. :unsure:

A Gallery would be great so I can see the scenes again.
The pure scene is to not get into the bondage path!! About the gallery, you don't need one!! The game play is simple and pretty straight forward, so if you follow the walkthrough and save in key points you will have all the images you can get!!

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Im on chapter 5 and so far i like this game a lot. But i have only one question. Does MC ever end up having sex with Zoe and Chloe or does he only just gets to see them naked or watch them both play with each other?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So I'm assuming that Zoe and Chloe are off limits to MC? Or does he eventually end up having sex with them? Or are they just pure lesbians or something?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes