VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
If you've never played the game before, or only just recently started it... I strongly recommend playing my patched version of the game. Which isn't to say the base game is bad (it's better than the average), but I polished it a bit and fixed a couple of bugs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/page-101#post-1209762

how to enable rollback?

https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-4242509

And is there any walkthrough that has whole game walkthrough? Because this one here is making me confused

Sadly not.

The attachment on the first post has chapter 1 to 13 (but not ch6 - the Truth or Dare game).
There is also a link to the chapter 15 walkthrough on the same post.
From what little I remember, ch14 didn't really need a walkthrough.

Here are two supplemental posts I wrote, which may help too.

Ch8 extra bit: https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1223625
ch6 (T or D): https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1970206

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a sex scene with Jennifer in chapter 8. if so how can u get the Jennifer sex scene in chapter 8.
I have tried talking with her in the kitchen and after going to her room it ends without anything happening.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
This would be a much more enjoyable game if you could call the cops and send a copy of the webcam recording to a lawyer during the "rape Gwen by forcing her to lick her sister" scene and have the twins and the italian bitch done for rape and secretly recording it... I mean no matter what freaking wordplay they try to mask it as something other than rape, it's still pretty damn blatand. Wouldn't have bothered to download this crap if the game description had been a bit more honest.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
will there ever be a sequel to this game?

There already is.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cuntswell-academy-ch-10-se-virtual-indecency.21573/

Although that game was put on hold at chapter 10 so the author could finish his other project...
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-bad-girls-go-chapter-1-epilogue-1-virtual-indecency.31553/
I believe that's finished now.

I've not kept up with his announcements, but I believe that what project to do next. To me, that means he's not in a hurry to return to Cuntswell just yet. After all, if he wanted to do it - he probably wouldn't have asked the question.
If he's made a decision, I'm not aware of what it is.

And for a while, there was a note on his Subscribstar page (I think) that he had a 3rd game in mind within the SSS universe. Though I don't believe it's been mentioned since (unless it's one of his four potential new projects).

Reactions: Thermophob

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
stevedave83

i found a serious issue in the game, and i hope you can take a look into it for me.
im on the path of being controlled rather then controlling others. just had a date with mother and had wine during dinner and wine during the 'watch movie' scene shortly after. when watching a zombie movie and getting closer, the game (for lack of better words) reverts a day in time, instead of advances.

mom places her head on my lap, and after a couple minutes i think she has fallen asleep.

here the game reverts to a moment a day ago, where i could choice my daily activity (see jennifers mom, check jennifer and gwen, check on mom) (it also remembers my previously made choises, so instead of 2 daily activities, i can do only 1 that i had not done yet, but then all 3 choices say that i already did that.. - unable to continue past this point.

attached my save file so you can see what i am about...
when u load it, click the zombie movie and get closer to mom ...

hope u find a cure for this :)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
i found a serious issue in the game, and i hope you can take a look into it for me.

Whilst Steve does pop on to these forums every once in a while, he hasn't actively replied to a public message in over 2 years.
He is however, still active on his and pages.

Likewise, SSS has been complete for nearly 3 years and all the bug fixes, etc that are likely to be done... have already been done.
Since SSS was finished, he's written 10 chapters of Cuntswell Academy (the currently on-hold sequel to SSS) and has almost finished his latest project, Where Bad Girls Go (current release is epilogue 1).

What you have run in to is a technical bug. You have momaffection >= 7, momdrunk >= 2 and you took the time to change your clothes before watching the movie. The problem is that your character only has a confidence score of 1... and so you fall through a part of the game that nobody planned for.

Now normally, I'd direct you to my "fixed" alternative version of the game - which addresses the majority of the bugs in SSS and tidies up a lot of other stuff besides. Except... this is such an obscure bug that I didn't know about it either.

So I'll give you two options.
  • Download the attached script.rpy file and put it in your SSS /game/ folder.
  • Download my full of the game and put the attached chapter04.rpy file into the /game/ folder.

Both are custom scripts I've just written which fix the bug you are having.

Whichever option you choose, you'll need to rename the files to remove the extra numbers that F95's attachment system adds. Just put the file(s) into the correct folder with the correct name... and it should fix things for you.

Sadly, my version is incompatible with the original SSS save files - so you would need to restart the game. That said, I think it's worth replaying 3 and half chapters to avoid the future bugs... But then, I would say that wouldn't I.

I hope this helps.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
79flavors

If you put those .rpy files into a zip/rar file they won't need to be renamed and will be easier to download instead of someone having to right click the files and selecting save as because if you just click them it'll only just open them into the browser you are using and not actually download them.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
If you put those .rpy files into a zip/rar file they won't need to be renamed and will be easier to download instead of [...]

True.

But RenPy (as far as I know) doesn't look inside ZIP/RAR/7Z files - only it's own internal .rpa archives.

So in my mind, it was either "add a unpack step" or "add a rename step" to my instructions. And whilst most operating systems natively support ZIP archives these days... that isn't true for everyone. So I followed Occam's Razor and went with the path that required the least assumptions by me (i.e. All operating systems support renaming -vs- most operating system support ZIP files natively). If I'd given it more thought, I'd have probably consider that most RenPy games are distributed as ZIP files already - but that was more brain power than I was willing to dedicate to at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Regardie

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
ou have momaffection >= 7, momdrunk >= 2 and you took the time to change your clothes before watching the movie. The problem is that your character only has a confidence score of 1... and so you fall through a part of the game that nobody planned for.
how were u able to see the 'stats' ?

So I'll give you two options.
thank you, much appreciated !
looking forward to replay seeing as i am very positive that i missed so much stuff.

by chance, do you also know why chapter 1 to 3 have their own 'chapter page' ingame, and the rest sorta blurs into each other?

Reactions: 79flavors
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes