VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deadmanvs1

Since the last two updates this game has become fun to play and the MC isn't a douche bag. It's not heavy on the incest so far, but it is still a part of the game. The game is getting better as it progresses and it shows in the game play and story line.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

surrferdude1234

Starts of good with an decent story and decent images. But half way into the game it looses focus and just becomes a mess with some bugs more spelling problems and unexplained happenings. Also some images gets lower in theur quality. Feels rushed towards the end.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

You, your entire family and your crush are puppets to an NPC. It is massively NTR but because most of it is lesbian driven its ignored by most but for me watching entire family and love interest twisted and used outside my control was not enjoyable at all. You are forced into sex with many characters even if not interested, I did not find mother attractive in any way yet no matter what path you try you forced into it.

Animations are very basic and amateurish.

Renders are decent but nothing outstanding.

Story is interesting but I rather not be playing as the victim watching entire family on strings of an NPC puppetmaster.

I do admit I quit game after Alessia mind controlled Jennifer and maybe there was twist later that made me a player not a puppet but after so many chapters with zero control and watching all the characters becoming toys for Alessia I had enough.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 763289

I think this game is superb for kinematic novel itself. The title is speaking for itself – yes, its incest, and yes, I’m exited of role of sexual molester of my own sister and have to add: in my imagination only. This is dark fantasies I’m talking about. The fantasies you can never put in your life and for my dark side this game is did ALL to entertain me.

I love the model of little sister, its great design.

The other roots of a family were OK, but I keep pursued the main root and this was great.

Many thanks for developer. Excellent work.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Lotex

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to think about this game, it started out pretty weird, then it got better and in the end it was weird again.
    I guess my biggest gripe about it is the fact that at no point it seems like you're in control of anything, nothing happens because YOU want it to happen, it's pretty much always someone else who is in charge of pushing the story forward.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mossrock

Finished playing once, skimmed through it a couple more times trying to solve problems and get different endings.

What I found is that this game has just too many problems.

First of all, this isn't really choice-based game, and you have almost no control of how the story develops. Choices are mundane, the good choice results in a scene (maybe) the "bad" choice doesn't. But you don't get to decide whom you like and whom you don't, whom you want scenes with and whom you don't.
    For example, an attempt to sleep with a particular character; you'll attempt it, whether you, the player, want it or not.
    Another example is whether you liked a scene you were shown at some point, with two choices; Yes (truth) or No (lie). You, the player, don't get to decide it. The protagonist, which isn't you, has his own opinions. You control what he says, but not what he thinks.

It's disappointing with little to no immersion.

Second problem is that even though it isn't really a choice-based game, there are plenty choices, and multiple endings. Not knowing which choice affects the ending (and how) means without a walkthrough or going through the code and piecing it together, the average player (raises hand) has no chance of getting it all by themselves.
    That's a problem in and of itself, but would be fine if there was a proper walkthrough.
    There isn't.
    There's a sort-of-walkthrough which mostly covers 1 route and just mentions others, and still this one is faulty and incomplete also.

Third problem is Alessia. Aliessa. "Mistress".
    If I had to describe this game in a sentence, I'd say "It's about a mind-controlling nut of a woman screwing around for shits and giggles" because that's what this game's really about, her, and how she controls you/your family, and twists them to her liking. Every event and every scene can be traced back to her from the very first to the very last.
    It's not about the protagonist, it's not about the player, it's about her and her only. And we're never given a good reason why she's doing what she's doing either. She's pointless, annoying, empty, she has no story to speak of, she has no plans, no background, but at least the whole fucking game revolves around her.

4th problem is the fantasy itself. "Hypnotism" or being able to perceive and convince is one thing, but what she does goes way past that. It wouldn't be that much of an issue if the story was about such superpowers, but it isn't, it's served as something "realistic" when it's anything but, and it isn't explained either, which makes this X-Men telepathic mind-controlling bullshit an unnecessary distraction, and it makes the story wholly unbelievable on any level.

Graphics isn't THAT great an issue. It's mediocre, but it gets the job done usually. Although using 2 image gifs as "animations" is pretty fucking amateurish. I'll not consider this a problem per se, but it can be very off-putting.

However, the sound is, or rather the lack of it, so make that the 5th problem.
    No music, and no sound effects for minutes, then one slapping sound effect to scare the shit out of you, then nothing again for hours. At least put some generic music in the background, or drop the sound effects altogether if you don't plan on using them consistently.

6th problem, no scrollback. Many choices, many wrong choices, but even accidentally skipped dialogues. Scrollback is pretty much a must, and is available for most ren'py games AFAIK. But not here because reasons.

7th, story, pacing. It's inconsistent as shit, jump from 1 scene to the next abruptly, it's a mess.

8th, bugs. There are still are bugs which renders even that rudimentary walkthrough useless.

9th, the ending scenes (before the selectable ones, and the selectable ones themselves) were just rushed and terrible, hell, some endings were simply inconsistent with the previously experienced story and didn't even try to make sense.

The game may be entertaining for some, and it's not all bad. Up to ch 8, maybe ch10 (can't recall where it started going down the drain) it was mildly entertaining, but it got worse and worse, hitting a new low at the end. I won't give it 1 star. It's better than nothing, but barely.

Not recommended.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Nizzz

I get the feeling that most people who have scored this game has not gone past the first chapters.
    First of all this game does not have the best graphics, does not even have animations, and also has several bugs (solved by the community), but the simple fact that it has such a deep history is something to admire .
    It is also quite rare to see a game today with a well structured ending.
    Looking forward to the next game, which will be a continuation of this one, and if it improves on the aspects discussed above, with even a better writing quality can be a magnificent work.

In short: Not the best game out there, but If you like a story driven game, play it.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

fitboy

the story is not realistic not believable every one in the family have an incest relationship ... the graphic is very old even the choices aren't enough to make you control the game ..why would anyone make a game like that ??
  9. 2.00 star(s)

DOA40

While I enjoy the game, I absolutely LOATHE the Alessia character. I honestly wish that she had only been mentioned in passing in the twins story and then just never showed up in the game at all. She serves no honest purpose in the story, as it was the twins idea to corrupt their little brother and I think it would have been rather served if it had just been them doing all the work, rather than bringing the Alessia character in to try and help them.

I absolutely hate her and I have seen that you have posted a sequel to this, but I hope she won't show up in this one.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

kkai

Overall this was an enjoyable game of decent length.

On the good side, the story was interesting, actually putting some effort into elaborating on the mind influencing elements. There was a good amount of anticipation and pacing was good. The sex scenes were reasonably hot.

On the bad side, the character models were generally poor. Some improved greatly in the last couple of chapters (especially Gwen who looked positively awful for most of the game). Also some just seemed out of place with all the others, particularly the older sisters.

I was expecting the final chapter to be much longer to tie up all the various sexual relationships, but unfortunately, it was quite short and just let you select from a bunch of narrow options.

Despite that, I felt the author was improving with time and I'm looking forward to future projects from them.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Stycks

I think the story is interesting and the women are well done. The concept is fairly unique and blends a couple different fetishes. The history function did not work for me so I was unable to go back and review the question being asked. It would have helped if the questions were still visible. I am hoping the next story adds more animation.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Rythan25

What began as an interesting story fizzled out pretty badly near the end, still an above average game in my book !

Story 3.5/5 - The story is perhaps the strongest point of this game, up to chapter 8 or 9 its very interesting, and leaves you wanting more... However from 10 and on, its obvious the mysteries wont get resolved, and you'll get a bitter sweet end at best.

Characters 3/5 - Characters are interesting at the beginning, but most fizzle out alongside the story. Development happens to the least interesting ones, while the ones you care about remain stagnant throughout... you get some backstory on two that you wish you could return them to, only to find out you cant.

Graphics/Animation 3/5 - The models used here are quite different than the regular daz3d models used in most games, and thats a good thing as they fit the setting of the story perfectly. Varying body types also are utilized which is a good thing... The only thing that costs it some points in this category is that some animations are pretty choppy, and sometimes some of the models look nightmarish when they are supposed to look cute.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

desmosome

ending is a big let down and feels rushed. The story progression is pretty good though. The models are very inconsistent. Mainly, the twins look like they belong in another game. Not a fan of Gwen's boyish look. Overall its worth a play i'd say.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly (waste of time)
    rating (13/50) terrible

the story(0/10)(unrealistic)
    -your sister want you to fuck your mother without reason
    -your aunt's daughter spying on her mother

(one of the worst story ever)

the render(4/10)

the animation(2/10)

decisions (2/10)
    choices in the game
    (yes/of course/yes of course)
    wtf are you kidding me !!!

sex scenes (5/10)

notes
    -play this only if you want to jerk off
    -don't expect good story even icstor make better stories
    -most of times the developer render one images with every 500 words
    (so it seems like i am playing Japanese game )
    -i think 1 star is more than enough
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Darth Sidious

Didn't expect this conclusion from SSS. Hmm... Shame I couldn't see Addison again, but happy we got to fuck Alessia, Zoe and Chloe. A pity Gwen started to love hatesex, personally not a fan thought it'd turn out into something that looks less like rape. Also haven't done Chloe's pussy yet then we find out that she's an ass girl, still... Maybe in the sequel... I'll keep an eye out. In all honestly for me, this game deserves 3½ stars in the current state. It used to be 4½ stars several chapters back, I feel that the end was a little too riffraffed, too soon. If only Gwen had a submissive love route ending, something that matches her personality from the last chapters, it'd be 4 stars.

But let's not forget a very important fact, this developer finished a long project. Deadlines tend to take the heart out of the job, so I hope the sequel will start with a refreshed motivation that will reflect on the story content.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Maethir

***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS***
    Pros:
    1. Interesting story for the most part though does jump around a bit more then i normally like
    2. Love the Models for Jennifer, Gwen, Addison, Bethany and Liz. Refreshing to see some smaller cup sizes in a game

Cons:
    1. No rollback without a "patch" (either doing it yourself or using a patch from another user)
    2. While at times the graphics are great at other times they become very grainy (particularly night sex scenes)
    3. I dislike the models for Zoe, Chloe, Lauren and Alessia. Absolutely hate the model for Lucy
    4. Story seems disjointed at times. Like one second they are talking about how Gwen loves the MC then the next she and Jen are going to town on each other talking about how much they love each other. Same for Jen and MC. Also the Liz and Lucy relationship did not make much sense: Lucy put distance between them because they were "getting to close for sisters" and then immediately the first night they visit after years apart she jumps into bed with her? Also why did the MC not start resisting till damn the end of the game? Too much inconsistancy.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

GhostTeller

I loved the branches of your own choices
    the plot is damn good but it is kinda late to see the " defiance " of the Main Character to resist Strega and stand up for himself where it took more than 10 chapters to happen .
    But i really liked the change of events and the plot
  18. 2.00 star(s)

JDgamer

Alright, another victim to my review, I can see what people get out of this game and no doubt you will bust a nut playing it. But wrap this fucker up and start making a new game.

Here's the - http://speedybate.blogspot.com/2018/09/sister-sister-sister-review.html
    Please visit my blog for other reviews and stuff. Thanks - MY BLOG

--- As always F95zone gets to see the review without going to my blog cause I love all of you. ---

I don't know how to review this game. It's a developer learning Ren'py and it shows. Basically he had an idea, rendered it, played around with Ren'py and released it. Then kept having different ideas, rendering them and adding them to this game. As the game progresses you can see where he learned something new in Ren'py and added it to this game. I support him in his endeavor or hobby of making Adult Games, I don't ever want to discourage anyone. Everyone make games, share your fantasies with the world cause believe me, you are not alone. What you like to see, other people like to see as well. May not be thousands of people but hey, if you distract someone from their shitty day at work with your game, I applaud you. Thank you sir for sharing your creation with us. Keep making games, don't stop until you feel you've learned enough about Ren'py to actually make a blockbuster title.

This game however is the furthest thing from a blockbuster and more of a tech-demo of sorts. A long tech-demo. Or a student project who just discovered Ren'py. I don't want to be mean to this developer cause I think he has a wealth of potential and at least he's releasing stuff. That's more than most people can say. I've been playing around with Ren'py and I haven't released anything. This guy actually did, so congratulations for that.

This game has a ton of reading, very in depth, very confusing for someone like me and like the worst possible thing I could play considering my ADD. The game goes long stretches without anything sexy happening but when something does happen it is actually quite erotic so excellent work on that. I think the developer has a lot of erotic stories in his head floating around and he's trying to get them all out in this one game. This game has a lot of characters, I was surprised. I would have been happy if he just had the three sisters, or two sisters and a cousin, or neighbor, I got so lost in the story.

There's a Truth Or Dare mini game in this game that honestly frustrated me and I had to take a break from the game/visual novel. At that point I didn't know if i was still reading a visual novel or playing a game. Confusing. This game has no flow and it's like watching Hentai, utter confusion going on with an attempt to be a deep story. Again, when the game does get erotic it's pretty good, there are things in here to Fap over so if you do play this game, no worries you will bust a nut.

I did take a few notes as I was playing it. Right off the bat the game has one of the ugliest main menus I've seen, I see he tried to customize it but damn, it's ugly.

The warning after you've pressed start to play the game is completely unnecessary. Unless your planning on putting this game on Walmart shelves and a parent might accidentally pick this game up. Don't bother, I know it looks cool to have a Warning sign at the start of your game but no one is going to sue you bud.

The main characters look like creepy porcelain dolls and under aged at that. I was taken out of the game by how they looked, some scenes they look sexy, other scenes they look twelve, other scenes they look like Chucky dolls. But then you through in standard DAZ3d characters in this world that look nothing like the creepy sex twins. Later on I see you tweaked the twins to look more Daz like but damn dude

Early on in the game clearly the developer learned about the choice Location menu and put it in the game just to see if it would work. "Get out of bed" for example. But that's the only choice. And then kept making one choice options. "Get out of shower" and nothing else... Where's my "Daydream of neighbor" option?

Nothing is consistent in this game and it constantly changes as the developer learns something new or want's to change up the design. The arrows for example to walk through the apartment are completely different from the arrows in the house. You don't need two different arrows to indicate we are in two different locations. That is our User Interface, keep it consistent.

Imagemaps are scattered all over this game as well, sometimes I think it's just a story beat when it's actually an imagemap. I give him points for actually having imagemaps but again, not consistent. Sometimes the object is completely brightened to indicate you've selected it and sometimes they have a stroke effect around it. Be consistent. This might be a case of the dev trying things out but not going back to change anything.

There's no Roll back feature, he's gone into the default Ren'py code and disabled it. That does not add replay value my friend. That just makes people have lots of save files.

I don't want to rate this game cause I already know it's going to leave you BLUE BALLED!

But I might as well cause this is a review blog.. Scrap this project my friend and start making a new one, you've learned a lot about Ren'py now play some other games and see what others are doing. Get inspired by them and take your story telling abilities, refine them and create something different. Preferably with characters that look like they're older than twelve. I don't like playing games with characters that look like children. Sure they could be 18+, but bro, don't fuck with me I know what an under aged kid looks like. Scrap this project, slap a complete on it and move on to the next one. You learned enough, make a better game and be consistent this time. Should have called this game Three Sisters and a Cousin.

Cumshots

Game has animations. (You know what, they move in some scenes so point for that. Animations help bust that nut.)
    Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through. (On occasion you will have to search the house for something hidden but that's it.)
    Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (Click, click, click you will get through this game in record time.)

Blue Balls

Game is 100% Complete (Hell no, this game is a chapter installment game with no end in sight.)
    Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (You will play this game once, bust a few nuts and probably never play it again. Story driven game.)
    Game has a well written story. (It has a long as fuck story with many twists and turns but I don't classify it as well written. My ADD was working overtime with this story.)
    Game has well designed female models. (Put them all in a line next to each other and you would swear they're all from different games.)
    Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I see what you did with the Main Menu and Save Load menu but everything else is pretty much default. That main menu is hard to look at.)
    Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (This has to be the most inconsistent UI I've seen in a Ren'py game, it's all over the place. I was waiting for the floating icons i hate so much to make an appearance.)
    The Sex or Tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (Sometimes they are first person, sometimes third, sometimes floating, it won't take you long to see something sexy but you will just want to skip all the story to get to the next one. But they will get you off, if you're into the models. But because some of them look twelve you will feel sick after and never want to play this game again.)
  19. 2.00 star(s)

dancecommander12

To be honest, this game is one of the worst ones available. The art is bad and not attractive, both quality-wise and when it comes to the design of specific characters. Even worse, the story is fragmented, hard to follow, difficult to care about, and completely unrealistic.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

GamerFan

I liked this game and look forward to it's completion. There are some interesting characters with interesting motives (pretty much all sexual, but they have their reasons). Discovering the vulnerabilities of the characters is fun and provocative.