• The migration has been completed, search cache has finished rebuilding, and search is now reenabled. For more information, click here.
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I really look forward to the new releases of this game. However, bitch needs to stop getting all up on my familys shit and back the fuck off! lol

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
OLD! New is > <

Added ch. 12 fix to @DeUglyOne 's ch. 11 fix.

This is a compilation of all past Sister, Sister, Sister patches updated to include Chapter 11, all based on the original written by @bossapplesauce .

It includes the game scripts, corrected images (resolution and/or cropping) and the modified navigation screens to remove the ugly scribbled arrows.
I've also included an icon file and a few batch files to update old save directory names.

** I've changed the options.rpy script to use a save directory name of 'SisterSisterSister' to help prevent bloating your drive and keep all old saves available with future update patches.

The included batch files will rename your old, or current, save directory to the standardized name that will be used in this and all future patches.
You will need to run the batch file before running the newly patched game.

'SSS9save.bat' is to be used if the last saves you've made were in Chapter 9.

'SSS10save.bat' is to be used if the last saves you've made were in Chapter 10.

'SSS11save.bat' is to be used if you have saves or have copied old saves into and are playing the current Chapter 11.
**Note: if you haven't made any saves at all, this batch file won't be needed as this patch sets the game to make and use the "standardized" save directory name on it's own.

**To install: Copy or extract the contents of the archive into your Sister, Sister, Sister directory (next to the .exe), yes to overwrite all.

78MB

11.4MB
Fixes for ch. 12:
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison"
* Sex scene with Lauren now works (must replay end of ch. 11 to continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer).

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

I'm not allowed to upload a file containing it all, so you'll have to do it like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Chapter 11 was tiny and shit, chapter 12 is even tinier and shittier. For a game that went from strength to strength for 10 chapters to nose dive into total shite so fast is unreal. Did a new writer with no talent take over? Or is the developer just not spending time on it anymore and just throwing a couple of random sex scenes together instead of actually writing.. well, pretty much anything...

Reactions: blahblah25

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Are you on windows or mac if your on windows all you have to do is copy the save folder from the old version and paste it in the game folder of the new version
Ok got it, means I can´t update this game like other´s, to copy an update in " Old Folder" because there provide beside the new exe. a py. and sh. files as well, with the -game,lib and renpy Folder-.
So, the save folder don´t regonize this update. That´s a dark-tunnel for me, when new Folder´s override the old ones with a new exe. and don´t working together with the old " Save Folder". Anyway I do as you say and take the old save Folder to this new update ch12SE. Windows by the way.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I solve my update with 12 SE because there 2 save Folder one under " Game Folder " and ... user local romaning - renpy" Folder- there all sister,sister..... save´s from all version delete them all!
Use only the save-folder from the old Game and move it in the new update 12 SE Folder to " game "

fantasm2

Mar 5, 2018
Until chapter 10 it was possible to see the images in the image folder, in the last chapters I can't anymore, can someone tell me how to solve?

Darth Sidious

Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is it me or is Chapter 12 just incredibly insubstantial in content? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Gwen has fallen under the spell and I wish I could please her in return, but still. I'm not into MILFs so I didn't bother to replay from Chapter 11 to get that one scene with Lauren so instead I saw 2 sex scenes and barely any story content at all. Am I missing something else here? Like a choice?

Darth Sidious

Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dev should've written Gwen's descent to corruption better. Gwen should've been more suggestive after the first few sessions, suggestive to romantic advances instead of straight up sexual immediately. We already shared some sexual scenes with Gwen in the Truth or Dare game, AND considering she underwent other sexual experiences without the protagonist around with other females; So Gwen's attitude towards sex should be more laid back, and sexual experimenting should come naturally like with some real brother-sister siblings. The romantic part just for the game's appeal, because many brothers and sisters sexually experiment at a natural pace that suits them, often even without penetrative sex, but they aren't romantically attracted to each other, for most it's just an exciting game doing something forbidden. I feel that if the writer of the story felt the same way as in the beginning, they would probably have done this. But I think the writer is feeling the pressure of ending the plot and including all the others as well instead of taking the time to carefully write the script to have corruption come at a natural pace. It's a shame, wish I could help the writer of the story.

Reactions: Tarock

Ceesko

Jun 3, 2017
Are people really enjoying this? This is one weirdly disjointed game. Nothing makes sense almost like a parody but not funny. The animations are bad and the models are horrible. Dialogue is atrocious. Just an awful game all around. Feels like an extremely low effort slides put together.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes