VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I have a question about the 13th chapter I would not like to spoilers but it is normal that during the conversation with the drunken mother there are no images but only text?

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
I have a question about the 13th chapter I would not like to spoilers but it is normal that during the conversation with the drunken mother there are no images but only text?
I got the same thing, seemed kinda strange but maybe I missed something?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the game in a long time, so I'm starting a new game with an older version (chapter 12), but I have a question. Why does Jennifer look so different in the beginning? I remember her having longer hair, then eventually she got a haircut during the trip to see Addison and her mom. Jennifer wasn't fat at all during the game, so why did she become fat now?

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I haven't played the game in a long time, so I'm starting a new game with an older version (chapter 12), but I have a question. Why does Jennifer look so different in the beginning? I remember her having longer hair, then eventually she got a haircut during the trip to see Addison and her mom. Jennifer wasn't fat at all during the game, so why did she become fat now?
Probably the developer was not satisfied and has rethought more and more times, as far as enlargement is concerned, I also noticed the Latins saying "Melius abundare quam deficere" translated better abound than scarce ......:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I usually try play a game when its finished or abandonned. How many chapters are planned for a full game?

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
this game with every new update becomes even more messy, as Mom responded to Alessia that she saw me with that little piggyface Gwen, btw I reject her everyfucking time (no sex scene). How many times do I have to refuse her? It's obviously not enough three times :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: eslamtito229

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
this game with every new update becomes even more messy, as Mom responded to Alessia that she saw me with that little piggyface Gwen, btw I reject her everyfucking time (no sex scene). How many times do I have to refuse her? It's obviously not enough three times :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Agree with you there. There is only one path properly developed: have sexual content with every female you can get.
Try to avoid/reject all females. You would be surprised what things you have done... magical. :hushedface:

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Agree with you there. There is only one path properly developed: have sexual content with every female you can get.
Try to avoid/reject all females. You would be surprised what things you have done... magical. :hushedface:
I thought I was the only one that rejected every single female in the game. Repeatedly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was rather amusing how the character was inept, but somehow constantly ruined the twins and Alessia's plans. Alas, my pure virgin route for the character is ruined...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, I was there also disappointed. It feels a bit, that the dev is in a hurry to finish this game. o_O
But magical wise, the MC can dream control Alessia now. This sure is satisfying. Her own fault, if you hadn't bothered him Alessia. x'D

Reactions: RanchFTW

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm at the part with Jennifer and didn't have sex with her, but when I go to Addison, I tell her that I did, is there a patch for this? or did I miss something somewhere?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I got the same thing, seemed kinda strange but maybe I missed something?
A bug, I suppose
The code for that scene contains no images, but I'll dig deeper.
*Edit* No images exists for that scene.

I'm at the part with Jennifer and didn't have sex with her, but when I go to Addison, I tell her that I did, is there a patch for this? or did I miss something somewhere?
I'll look in to it. (Is it the ch. 8 'Books, Vampires and Mind Control' scene? Does MC explicitly say "Yes." when asked, or does he answer "Well...kind of. Let me explain."?)

Reactions: bobbo69

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok i must say i realy love this game but the last update was way to dam short only about 15-20 min game play at max i am realy disapointed with last update is dev tring to rush game to completion if so he just lost a tier 3 backer me

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ok i must say i realy love this game but the last update was way to dam short only about 15-20 min game play at max i am realy disapointed with last update is dev tring to rush game to completion if so he just lost a tier 3 backer me
I agree, I'm very happy we got to move forward with Gwen, especially liking the fact that Jen supports this and wants the MC and Gwen to bond that way. It was difficult to navigate through that passage between prude Gwen and exhibitionist Gwen, but I think dev did quite alright here. Like Gary said, wish this update were a little bit longer, feels shorter than some other updates. Think the last one was short too.

U

User_130505

I was thinking that the drunken mother had her eyes closed. (Mom view)

U

User_130505

Nice update.
Soon I will have them all under my power.
MOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! <<< Mad cow laughter
I've already resisted the head witches powers. :)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes