VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_130505

couldn't you have just edited your first comment instead of responding to yourself?
I just looked and unless I missed something, I did not see anyone quoting themselves on the last two pages.
I know it wasn't me.

Oh, and there is a good reason for doing that. Someone with the answer may have already read the original post, if you afterwards edit it, they may never see the new details that were added, whereas quoting it as a reference brings it back to their attention.
I usually edit and add if it has only been a couple minutes, and no one else has made any posts.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
DEV!! PLEASE fix cousins face (Addison) she looks like CHUCKY ! i want to sleep at night!
I made this observation months ago, it's not going to change. Addison's Chucky face and just the game seemingly falling apart with the setting change (mostly the bugs) killed my interest in it and from a lot of the responses it doesn't seemed to have recovered.

Steno

Jun 29, 2018
My game won't start. I downloaded and extracted as usual. But when I click the exe file, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. I have Win 10 Home 64. Any ideas?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My game won't start. I downloaded and extracted as usual. But when I click the exe file, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. I have Win 10 Home 64. Any ideas?
Make sure your AV didn't "clean up" (delete, that is) your Ren'Py executable. Windows defender is one of the few dumbass malware detectors that keeps detecting Ren'Py as malware.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Chapter 13. (*)
  • ~1800 new lines of code (chapter 13)
  • 19 new choices to make
  • 113 new images
  • 8 new animations
  • Some more time with Lauren and Jennifer
  • Some more coaching from your older sisters
  • More quality time with mommy, including a date - maybe
  • A bit of chatting with your twin sister
  • A conversation between Alessia and your mom
  • A conversation between Alessia and the twins
  • More quality time with Gwen and Jennifer - maybe
  • Plus the obligatory extra scene with Bethany
* Not based on any changelog. Just a dig through the code 5 mins ago.
Thanks alot

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I am still having the prolbemon talking to the mother and say I miss "liz and addison" it still loops over unless I say "Not really"

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
SSS Ch.13 Fix v.0.2 patch

No extra files needed, just download, install, and fap¹.

Fixes for ch. 13:
* Truth or Dare scene (code from @DeUglyOne/@bossapplesauce's Ch.11 fix.)
* Start of Ch. 10 that made you a virgin, messing with the Gwen/Jen route.
(Must replay from Ch. 8 and have sex with Jennifer)
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison".
* Sex scene with Lauren now works.
(Must replay from Ch. 11 and continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer)
* Setup for upcoming scene with Lauren now works.
(Must play entire Ch. 13 after patch is added)

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

¹ Optional.

Tks a lot for the fix. I really need it. :)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes