VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
SSS Ch.13 Fix v.0.2 patch

No extra files needed, just download, install, and fap¹.

Fixes for ch. 13:
* Truth or Dare scene (code from @DeUglyOne/@bossapplesauce's Ch.11 fix.)
* Start of Ch. 10 that made you a virgin, messing with the Gwen/Jen route.
(Must replay from Ch. 8 and have sex with Jennifer)
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison".
* Sex scene with Lauren now works.
(Must replay from Ch. 11 and continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer)
* Setup for upcoming scene with Lauren now works.
(Must play entire Ch. 13 after patch is added)

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

¹ Optional.

Tks a lot for the fix. I really need it. :)

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has posted it yet, but during chapter 5 if Gwen and Jenn ran out of Dare options towards you it ends up giving you this infinite loop error

Reactions: Henry73au

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
The patch doesn't seem to work for me. I've restarted chapter 8, slept with Jen, but by the time I get to chapter 10 it still says I'm a virgin. Is there anything else that I'm supposed to do? Like should I encourage the mothers dream instead of trying to get with Jen and Gwen at night?

Edit: I choose the option that leads to having sex with the mother, and it puts me on the sex with Jen path.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I haven't played the game in a long time, so I'm starting a new game with an older version (chapter 12), but I have a question. Why does Jennifer look so different in the beginning? I remember her having longer hair, then eventually she got a haircut during the trip to see Addison and her mom. Jennifer wasn't fat at all during the game, so why did she become fat now?
As I recall it, the dev said they lost the original hair in some sort of accident and were forced to change it, then later staged a Patreon poll about possibly changing it back or to something similar to what it had been, and the new hair won.

Reactions: Zontany

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
The patch doesn't seem to work for me. I've restarted chapter 8, slept with Jen, but by the time I get to chapter 10 it still says I'm a virgin. Is there anything else that I'm supposed to do? Like should I encourage the mothers dream instead of trying to get with Jen and Gwen at night?

Edit: I choose the option that leads to having sex with the mother, and it puts me on the sex with Jen path.
Looking in to it. Did you get the right patch file for the version (original or crunched) you have? How large is your SSS folder and which patch did you install?

Any Torrent for CH1-13?
Are you asking because you prefer torrent? If you just want all the chapters, the chapter 13 release contains them all already.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Looking in to it. Did you get the right patch file for the version (original or crunched) you have? How large is your SSS folder and which patch did you install?

The non-compressed version. Followed the instruction put it in the games game folder. And patch is working at least partly because I'm getting the scene with Lauren where before I'd stop watching and not get caught and previously during the chapter 9 Jen or Mom choice, mom wasn't even an option, she wasn't there. But with the patch when I chose to end the night in chapter 9 with Jen and Gwen instead of going the mom route, it would put me back on the virgin path (even if I had sex with Jen in chapter 8). The only thing that seemed to account for me sleeping with Jen is if I chose ending chapter 9 by sleeping with mom. Hope that helps.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018

Fixes for ch. 13:
(Must replay from Ch. 11 and continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer)

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

¹ Optional.
There's still something odd, during chapter 13
and
can you take a look at it?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Fixes for ch. 13:

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

¹ Optional.
I only had like one or two issues this time and i'm not start over from chapter 8 again! It is to the point it would be best for the game to be complete before playing it.
The dev needs to get some testers to help out.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
But with the patch when I chose to end the night in chapter 9 with Jen and Gwen instead of going the mom route, it would put me back on the virgin path (even if I had sex with Jen in chapter 8).
Oh, I am so S-M-R-T. That was my fault, while hurrying to get Fix v.0.1 out asap I removed the wrong pc_virgin set.
New fix coming after I've tested that it works now.

There's still something odd, during chapter 13
and
can you take a look at it?
There are no images for those scenes, but I'll make the first one black like the other one.

[...] i'm not start over from chapter 8 again!
Updated the post to explain what I at least think you're referring to.

New fix coming after I've tested that it works now.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found a glitch in chapter 12, and I need to know how to fix it. It's a loop in the scene with Lauren. I can't not have sex with her. It keeps coming back to the choice Run or Answer, even if I never spied on her. Please tell me how to fix this.

Steno

Jun 29, 2018
Make sure your AV didn't "clean up" (delete, that is) your Ren'Py executable. Windows defender is one of the few dumbass malware detectors that keeps detecting Ren'Py as malware.
Couldn't figure it out, so I downloaded it again. And wouldn't you know it ....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I found a glitch in chapter 12, and I need to know how to fix it. It's a loop in the scene with Lauren. I can't not have sex with her. It keeps coming back to the choice Run or Answer, even if I never spied on her. Please tell me how to fix this.
check the file script.rpy and there the label ch12_lauren_badend
it should look like:
the last jump has to be there
and to have sex with Lauren, ch12_laurenscore > 2

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
As I recall it, the dev said they lost the original hair in some sort of accident and were forced to change it, then later staged a Patreon poll about possibly changing it back or to something similar to what it had been, and the new hair won.
WTF? The new hair is awful! How could this have won? This kind of haircut always reminds me of a wig.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
@DeUglyOne Do you happen to have an updated fix available for this game? It's up to chapter 13 now, but the latest patch I found posted by you here was from .

I ran into a couple infinite loop crashes during the truth or dare game that got my attention, after the window_icon.png problem even getting the game launched (on Linux.) :p It would be nice to just have a patch rather than have me have to dig into the code myself to fix some of these show-stoppers.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
bandwagon jumper here..yup..she looks like Chucky..if his head was placed on Bride of Chucky's body :p

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
My game won't start. I downloaded and extracted as usual. But when I click the exe file, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. I have Win 10 Home 64. Any ideas?
I just had the same issue Win10 Pro 64 and I had to add an exception to AVG to run the program and it started right after I re extracted it, so you could try that with your AV program , assuming you're using one.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You guys like making out with CHUCKY
Please tell me you see the resembles in with some of the renders of ADDISSON
I bet Addison tastes better tho :FeelsGoodMan: Such a cute little incest slut

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes