VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XExdELG18cctqU3sbO-o2_JEVu_T3tH0-j6kTOrLjmZvxdk26wlV_OR1cNtjKbj_.jpg

Overview:
Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

Updated: 04-Nov-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 15 SE (Fixed)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

k02lhw8.png 6nzL2LP.png nRSgBj5.png zYESKtb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
This is a decent game though. Tested it last night. Storyline is not the usual "MC is a horndog lusting for everything in sight"...... at first at least

U

User_14443

There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings.
Devs should stop saying that to begin visual novel. Most of the time it's just bullshit and never happen. (or having 50 different physical and mental statistics which eventually are useless)

Reactions: Qwerfy
U

User_10739

For a .01 it was better than most of them. It had me looking forward to the next update rather than thinking what a waste of time...

Reactions: Billy21

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
Doesn't run for me, neither in shell (ubuntu 17.04 64bit) nor in wine, the latter because it is a 32bit wine and this is for some reason a 64bit exe.

No idea what the X error is about, google search indicates this particular error hasn't shown up since 2011.

stevedave83

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hey! Thanks for sharing my game and thanks for the honest feedback! I'll take it into honest consideration for future installments. This is my first attempt at an adult visual novel and, while I'm trying to do something a little bit different, I'm still learning.
I don't mind people sharing the game, as I've made it available for free download, however I would much rather you download it from my itch.io account at as it helps me keep track of distribution and people can kick me a dollar or two, if they so choose. Also, go to (it redirects to my Patreon page) and consider becoming a patron, as it gives me motivation to keep working and also gives me a little cash for more software and art assets so I can make better and more varied content.
Thanks again!
-sd-

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hey! Thanks for sharing my game and thanks for the honest feedback! I'll take it into honest consideration for future installments. This is my first attempt at an adult visual novel and, while I'm trying to do something a little bit different, I'm still learning.
I don't mind people sharing the game, as I've made it available for free download, however I would much rather you download it from my itch.io account at as it helps me keep track of distribution and people can kick me a dollar or two, if they so choose. Also, go to (it redirects to my Patreon page) and consider becoming a patron.
Thanks!
-sd-
Welcome to the site. And glad you chose to both take the time to comment, and not making it a hostile comment. While I can't promise anything in regards to download sites, as there is an approved hosts site, we usually use here. But there should be in the OP a link to your site, as per the rules. With all that said, nice start. Forget the haters. Read the constructive posts. And do with it what you will. Money usually comes with good and consistant product. And on this site, communicating with the plebs, is just good marketing ;)

stevedave83

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I did notice the link to my site in the OP, so big thanks for that! (That's way more trouble than most go to...)
Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep at eye on the thread. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I did notice the link to my site in the OP, so big thanks for that! (That's way more trouble than most go to...)
Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep at eye on the thread. Constructive criticism is always welcome!
Also.... consider joining the Discord. There quite a few skilled devs on there, that can provide solutions to a problem you might face. Whereas a pleb like me, can just say "This looks wonky, do something"

Reactions: stevedave83

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow! three sisters? and I thought I was satisfied with one/two like in most games :p so, a mom and three sisters, we will have aunt and cousins too? would be cool have two aunts.

Reactions: Cirro84

stevedave83

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I wanted to try something a bit different...also, I'm toying around with the idea of a harem ending as a special for my high level donors, so I wanted to have options. I also have idea for other characters that I can work into the story in a later chapter. I have ideas to work in at least one aunt (I agree with you...two would be interesting. I may try to swing that), a cousin, and one or two mysterious strangers that work into the back story. I'll probably only use one or two of those ideas, as I don't want things to get too convoluted, and I already have a pretty complex plot in mind. The specific characters that I add will be voted on by my high level donors when I hit a certain Patreon goal.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
@Faerin : I'm glad to see you here, communication is important. Also, I want you to know that while many here are not willing to spend money, this kind of forum will bring you basically free advertisement around the net, and many people will decide to support you if, after having tried it, they think that you're doing a good job and don't slack.

Since we come from some bad days from the POV of patreon releases, with other big games that delivered very little and/or very poorly, I want to summarize here what I think about game development. I hope it'll help you to avoid mistakes that seems to help you, but they do it only in the short run, while damaging you on the long run:

1- if you plan to change the appearance of the characters, do it now. The more you will go ahead with the story, the more you will have to give to the player the chance to have a deep connection with te characters. This doesn't mean to allow him to do more dirty actions, it means to build a consistent lore around the character, to make it feel real. You can decide that you want to make a game about just sex if you want, but it doesn't matter, characters have to be believable and feel real, so choose now their appearance and stick with it. Don't change it when you'll be already well ahead with the develpement, otherwise you'll break this immersion at the following update and also you'll have to redo many scenes.

2- don't let the playerbase influence your game's story. We pay, we play. That's it. Big brother is the brightest example of how to let other people ruin your game. Run polls on the cloth styles if you want. Give to higher patreons early releases, 4k CGs .rar packs, anything but the chance to change your story. The writing must be set in stone unless they tell you that something doesn't make sense, and, even then, it's up to you to decide how to change it.

3- build your game to be modded if possible. Look at the TES saga, the new XCOM saga, the STALKER saga and many other games: I, myself, translated mega mods that came out even more than a decade after the game. That, I'm sure, is the proof of what people do when they think a game that's already really good but could be even awesome. If you want to integrate those people into your team is up to you. Think about the possibilities!

4- If you can make well animated h-scenes they're a BIG plus that will make your game skyrocket. An example: saltyicecream. The guy takes a month or more to make a single gif, but it's often so god-tier that you can just ask for more.

5- don't slack. If you feel that you can't deliver anything worthy of the people's money, suspend the payments for that month, explain the situation to you patreons and, if you're not sure about when you'll be able to get back on it, DON'T give any date. We lost count of the broken promises and never delivered builds. Also, the money you get is yours to spend how you want and people will bitch about it only if it's a lot and they don't get enough in return: don't mind them, they often are the same people that don't patronize anybody at all and/or don't have any idea of how much work and money it takes to make a game. Just do your part.

I'm getting sleepy, so this is all. I hope it helps you. You can read about critics specific to your game in the rest of the thread, so there's no need to talk about them here. I wish you good luck with your project.
Will shamelessly quote something a guy wrote in the Man of the House thread, that is a brand new game, from yesterday too. Coz he made some sense. Havent edited, so take what you can use from it.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes