VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any1 have save after truth or dare or tips how to get past it since game freezes (doubt path matters but at least on pure mom path) after few rounds (few ts or ds after 2nd drinking)?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
SisterSisterSister 15SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v1.1.2
Updated for 1.1.2 - 11/22/18

1.9gig too big for you...? @Kasey has created a separate compressed copy of my 1.1.0 patched version. If you need a much smaller version... just grab that instead. Full and complete at only 366meg.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1222663

As always... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility. It fixes all the critical bugs as well as a huge number of spelling mistakes. If you've already played up to 14SE and ONLY plan to play chapter 15, his fix file is a much better choice for you.
His patch file can be found here:

If however you're thinking of playing the whole game from Chapter 1 or you want not just critical fixes, but instead everything and anything that could be fixed or tweaked... this is the version for you...

That said... all those fixes and changes have consequences...
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • I sometimes deviate from the walkthrough path. I hope it's worth it.
* In case you end up having problem, I'm attaching some save files created with this version.
* If your save file doesn't work. Try another one.

FULLY PATCHED GAME Download from here... (~1.9gig)
Mega

See the patchnotes below for some of the things that have changed.

If you have the time and patience, I would highly recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

Edit: 14-Nov-2019: Removed the patch only version. Just download the whole game it's so much easier. If 1.9gig is too large, grab the compressed version instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that Chapter 15 is released, SSS is complete. So assuming nobody find any bugs in my patched version... I'm FREE!!! :winkytongue:XD:(:hushedface::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Note: These save files are for my patched version only. They won't work for the base version of the game.
Hey i downloaded the fully patched game but after i unziped it i dont see the application file anywhere. What should i do, just drag and drop the patched version into the original game and click replace?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
SisterSisterSister 15SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v1.1.2
Updated for 1.1.2 - 11/22/18

1.9gig too big for you...? @Kasey has created a separate compressed copy of my 1.1.0 patched version. If you need a much smaller version... just grab that instead. Full and complete at only 366meg.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1222663

As always... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility. It fixes all the critical bugs as well as a huge number of spelling mistakes. If you've already played up to 14SE and ONLY plan to play chapter 15, his fix file is a much better choice for you.
His patch file can be found here:

If however you're thinking of playing the whole game from Chapter 1 or you want not just critical fixes, but instead everything and anything that could be fixed or tweaked... this is the version for you...

That said... all those fixes and changes have consequences...
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • I sometimes deviate from the walkthrough path. I hope it's worth it.
* In case you end up having problem, I'm attaching some save files created with this version.
* If your save file doesn't work. Try another one.

FULLY PATCHED GAME Download from here... (~1.9gig)
Mega

See the patchnotes below for some of the things that have changed.

If you have the time and patience, I would highly recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

Edit: 14-Nov-2019: Removed the patch only version. Just download the whole game it's so much easier. If 1.9gig is too large, grab the compressed version instead.

Now that Chapter 15 is released, SSS is complete. So assuming nobody find any bugs in my patched version... I'm FREE!!! :winkytongue:XD:(:hushedface::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Note: These save files are for my patched version only. They won't work for the base version of the game.
Hey is it possible to change MCs name from Pugsley to my own choice?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hey is it possible to change MCs name from Pugsley to my own choice?
Pugsley is only the name if you use the savegames I included to jump ahead and bypass the majority of the game (like if you want to see a specific ending).

This is one of those games where the journey matters more than the ending - so you are missing A LOT by using the save files.
Honestly, the amount of sexual content in the endings is tiny compared with all the content before then.

I therefore HIGHLY recommend that rather than trying to figure out how to rename the character from my saves... you instead just play the game from the beginning and pick whatever name you'd prefer.

If you absolutely can't be encouraged to play the game yourself though... you have a couple of other options...

• Edit the value in the savegame using the save game editor.
    • Assuming you're using Windows.... saves can be stored in either/both:
      • {installpath}\SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE-1.1.2.f95zone-pc\game\saves\
      • C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE\
    • The variable is called "pc_name".

• Enable the console/developer menu for the game using UnRen(make sure to use the latest "0.9 dev" release).
    • Once the game is running...
      • Load the save file
      • Open the RenPy console using <Shift+O>
      • Type the command pc_name = "{your character name}" ... then press <ENTER>
      • Press <ESC> to return to the game using your new name
      • Save - so the new name is kept

zenix29

Jul 18, 2019
So im only on chapter 4 but th egame keeps telling me about things that supposedly happen but it just doesn't show them to me. Is this a glitch or am I fucking up choices or something? Like

Spoiler (I don't know how to do the collapse thing)

The mom character mentions the date from earlier chapters and I agreed to it but the scene just never happened? Like should I restart with that patched version or is this my fault?

Wolfman76

Aug 21, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop or bug when in pub with lucy,jennifer and her mom,no matter what i choose it doesnt seem to be able to progress further for some reason,does anyone else have this issue?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So im only on chapter 4 but th egame keeps telling me about things that supposedly happen but it just doesn't show them to me.

The mom character mentions the date from earlier chapters and I agreed to it but the scene just never happened? Like should I restart with that patched version or is this my fault?

Oh... and you want [ispoiler]test[/ispoiler] ispoiler tags (inline spoiler tags).

Back to the game...
Depends on how much those sort of inconsistencies bug you.
There are a couple of places where the game occasionally mentions things that you may or may not have actually done (I'm thinking of YOU... you damned hidden tape recorder in Jennifer's room). Honestly, I think he simply lost track occasionally of all the choices and potential routes through the game.

It's usually only a couple of lines of dialogue and then things move on. If you can just accept it as "one of those things", ignore it and move on, then no worries.

If however you're the sort of person that will notice it like a burning spotlight any time you see it - you might want to to try instead. I tried as much as possible to correct things like that in the patched/fix version. I'm not perfect either, but for the most part I think I caught most of the major inconsistencies.

I seem to be stuck in a loop or bug when in pub with lucy,jennifer and her mom,no matter what i choose it doesnt seem to be able to progress further for some reason,does anyone else have this issue?
Sec... let me download the original again (I only kept my patched version)....
Okay. This is CH14, while you're at the bar with your mum, Jen and Lauren.

There's a couple of things that need to line up to continue.

I'm not sure which one of those is tripping you up... but hopefully you can progress now.

Hope that helps.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes