VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
@Dole what bug are you referring to I didn't get any bug while playing this short update
I played from beginning the bug appears in the true and dare Game (end round). When I ignore this bug I get the next one. So he must check this. I think it is aso better for new game payers have a bug free game that you offer as a buged game.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Dole yes I agree sorry I did not experience this bug because I played around Chapter 9 sorry for the no help :cryingface:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Why it's always necessary to DL the whole the 3,9 GB (ok., I know there is a compressed version) ?
Why not a simple update to the new version ???

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
The big part of the game is the images.rpa which is 3.7 GB. They could have a rpa per chapter and the update would only be a few hundred megs.
Also I think if they released it that way if people did not do it correctly they would be reporting bugs / missing content that have nothing to do with the game.

They already have to deal with people trying to use very old save file and expecting them to work etc

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The big part of the game is the images.rpa which is 3.7 GB. They could have a rpa per chapter and the update would only be a few hundred megs.
Also I think if they released it that way if people did not do it correctly they would be reporting bugs / missing content that have nothing to do with the game.

They already have to deal with people trying to use very old save file and expecting them to work etc

You do know that there are renpy games where you could use the same save files from the first version to the end?
Or were the dev at least provided a save up until the new content.
People complaining about their old saves not working as more often than not it's due to the devs either being lazy or not knowing the software well enough.

ALso, while I like this game's story, it is notorious for being a bug ridden shitfest.
This is a compilation of all past Sister, Sister, Sister patches updated to include Chapter 11, all based on the original written by @bossapplesauce .

It includes the game scripts, corrected images (resolution and/or cropping) and the modified navigation screens to remove the ugly scribbled arrows.
I've also included an icon file and a few batch files to update old save directory names.

** I've changed the options.rpy script to use a save directory name of 'SisterSisterSister' to help prevent bloating your drive and keep all old saves available with future update patches.

The included batch files will rename your old, or current, save directory to the standardized name that will be used in this and all future patches.
You will need to run the batch file before running the newly patched game.

'SSS9save.bat' is to be used if the last saves you've made were in Chapter 9.

'SSS10save.bat' is to be used if the last saves you've made were in Chapter 10.

'SSS11save.bat' is to be used if you have saves or have copied old saves into and are playing the current Chapter 11.
**Note: if you haven't made any saves at all, this batch file won't be needed as this patch sets the game to make and use the "standardized" save directory name on it's own.

**To install: Copy or extract the contents of the archive into your Sister, Sister, Sister directory (next to the .exe), yes to overwrite all.

78MB

11.4MB

Please tell me you'll update your patch for the new release. The game is next to unenjoyable without it.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I really look forward to the new releases of this game. However, bitch needs to stop getting all up on my familys shit and back the fuck off! lol

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
OLD! New is > <

Added ch. 12 fix to @DeUglyOne 's ch. 11 fix.

This is a compilation of all past Sister, Sister, Sister patches updated to include Chapter 11, all based on the original written by @bossapplesauce .

It includes the game scripts, corrected images (resolution and/or cropping) and the modified navigation screens to remove the ugly scribbled arrows.
I've also included an icon file and a few batch files to update old save directory names.

** I've changed the options.rpy script to use a save directory name of 'SisterSisterSister' to help prevent bloating your drive and keep all old saves available with future update patches.

The included batch files will rename your old, or current, save directory to the standardized name that will be used in this and all future patches.
You will need to run the batch file before running the newly patched game.

'SSS9save.bat' is to be used if the last saves you've made were in Chapter 9.

'SSS10save.bat' is to be used if the last saves you've made were in Chapter 10.

'SSS11save.bat' is to be used if you have saves or have copied old saves into and are playing the current Chapter 11.
**Note: if you haven't made any saves at all, this batch file won't be needed as this patch sets the game to make and use the "standardized" save directory name on it's own.

**To install: Copy or extract the contents of the archive into your Sister, Sister, Sister directory (next to the .exe), yes to overwrite all.

78MB

11.4MB
Fixes for ch. 12:
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison"
* Sex scene with Lauren now works (must replay end of ch. 11 to continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer).

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

I'm not allowed to upload a file containing it all, so you'll have to do it like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Chapter 11 was tiny and shit, chapter 12 is even tinier and shittier. For a game that went from strength to strength for 10 chapters to nose dive into total shite so fast is unreal. Did a new writer with no talent take over? Or is the developer just not spending time on it anymore and just throwing a couple of random sex scenes together instead of actually writing.. well, pretty much anything...

Reactions: blahblah25

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Are you on windows or mac if your on windows all you have to do is copy the save folder from the old version and paste it in the game folder of the new version
Ok got it, means I can´t update this game like other´s, to copy an update in " Old Folder" because there provide beside the new exe. a py. and sh. files as well, with the -game,lib and renpy Folder-.
So, the save folder don´t regonize this update. That´s a dark-tunnel for me, when new Folder´s override the old ones with a new exe. and don´t working together with the old " Save Folder". Anyway I do as you say and take the old save Folder to this new update ch12SE. Windows by the way.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I solve my update with 12 SE because there 2 save Folder one under " Game Folder " and ... user local romaning - renpy" Folder- there all sister,sister..... save´s from all version delete them all!
Use only the save-folder from the old Game and move it in the new update 12 SE Folder to " game "

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes