VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

fantasm2

Mar 5, 2018
Until chapter 10 it was possible to see the images in the image folder, in the last chapters I can't anymore, can someone tell me how to solve?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is it me or is Chapter 12 just incredibly insubstantial in content? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Gwen has fallen under the spell and I wish I could please her in return, but still. I'm not into MILFs so I didn't bother to replay from Chapter 11 to get that one scene with Lauren so instead I saw 2 sex scenes and barely any story content at all. Am I missing something else here? Like a choice?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dev should've written Gwen's descent to corruption better. Gwen should've been more suggestive after the first few sessions, suggestive to romantic advances instead of straight up sexual immediately. We already shared some sexual scenes with Gwen in the Truth or Dare game, AND considering she underwent other sexual experiences without the protagonist around with other females; So Gwen's attitude towards sex should be more laid back, and sexual experimenting should come naturally like with some real brother-sister siblings. The romantic part just for the game's appeal, because many brothers and sisters sexually experiment at a natural pace that suits them, often even without penetrative sex, but they aren't romantically attracted to each other, for most it's just an exciting game doing something forbidden. I feel that if the writer of the story felt the same way as in the beginning, they would probably have done this. But I think the writer is feeling the pressure of ending the plot and including all the others as well instead of taking the time to carefully write the script to have corruption come at a natural pace. It's a shame, wish I could help the writer of the story.

Reactions: Tarock

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Are people really enjoying this? This is one weirdly disjointed game. Nothing makes sense almost like a parody but not funny. The animations are bad and the models are horrible. Dialogue is atrocious. Just an awful game all around. Feels like an extremely low effort slides put together.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I wasn't expecting to like this game as much as I did. I like the range of body types, from petite to believably attractive milfs. Story is entertaining as well, but does seem like it could use another episode or two. The last episode left me feeling flat compared to everything that came before it.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
The game have a bug in the true or dare and in some mother dialogue ,and some one have the cap 12 walkthrough?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's the Dev's story. You could always make your own game.
Really? XD Who would have guessed. Surely you understand there's a big difference in helping an existing project and making your own? If so then I do not understand why you even suggested it :B

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Are people really enjoying this? This is one weirdly disjointed game. Nothing makes sense almost like a parody but not funny. The animations are bad and the models are horrible. Dialogue is atrocious. Just an awful game all around. Feels like an extremely low effort slides put together.
Appreciate your review but there are definitely people enjoying this. I enjoy this game, not for its amazing story though but because of corruption, which is something that is done fairly well all things considered.

Reactions: blahblah25

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Added ch. 12 fix to @DeUglyOne 's ch. 11 fix.

Fixes for ch. 12:
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison"
* Sex scene with Lauren now works (must replay end of ch. 11 to continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer).

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

I'm not allowed to upload a file containing it all, so you'll have to do it like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You fix works somewhat it did work for the Addison path but messed up my other saves i had to delete the game reinstall it also it only fixed Addison path for sex scene with Lauren unless the other path does not get the sex scene with her?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
how to enable Rollback for this game ?
Can i offer my opinion? you are better off waiting for the completed game then go through bug after bug after bug and save issues. I can suggest many other games for you in DM or on your profile.
My saves are all out of order and every update has bugs!

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
You fix works somewhat it did work for the Addison path but messed up my other saves i had to delete the game reinstall it also it only fixed Addison path for sex scene with Lauren unless the other path does not get the sex scene with her?
Could you share those saves that didn't work?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Here are some!
My save 5-3 is missing in my folders but when i start the game it is there.
This whole game is just buggy!
just tested your 6 files and all start w/o any problem

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes