the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Did you use the

Did you use the file from this post

Using it messes up my saves after deleting the game an reinstalling the game with out it fixed my saves.
nope i didn't use this
but using this patch, requires the previous version of said patch with all the images and stuff
did you install this beforehand?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
nope i didn't use this
but using this patch, requires the previous version of said patch with all the images and stuff
did you install this beforehand?
If you mean this one yes i seen it but was confused since he said delete RPYC file and i don't have one in my game.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Did not see any other version of that patch.
the patch vor v11 is to be found
but if you're using the compressed version of v12, you can't use the small patch posted by @BananaPyjama because his script.rpy uses the *.png images
try this fixed version of his patch instead

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
the patch vor v11 is to be found
but if you're using the compressed version of v12, you can't use the small patch posted by @BananaPyjama because his script.rpy uses the *.png images
uses this fixed version of his patch instead
Not using the compressed version!
I just need the normal version's fix that works for all saves.
What ever i need can you reply back with?
As you can see i have no RPYC file to delete.
So i need that chapter 11 patch for the chapter 12 fix?
I'm confused all i want is the Lauren sex scene and the mom talking about Liz and Addison fixed

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Getting back to this after a while.
I looked in the walkthrough... but I didn't see a scene where I talk to Jennifer in her room about Dracula. It seems to end abruptly and then when I talk to addison the MC acts as if he got a BJ. Something tells me I'm missing a ton of content.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Not using the compressed version!
I just need the normal version's fix that works for all saves.
What ever i need can you reply back with?
As you can see i have no RPYC file to delete.
So i need that chapter 11 patch for the chapter 12 fix?
I'm confused all i want is the Lauren sex scene and the mom talking about Liz and Addison fixed
you need the big bugfix by @DeUglyOne and afterwards the small one by @BananaPyjama
extract the big one to the main folder (SisterSisterSisterChapter12SE-1.0-pc) and the small one to the game folder
overwrite files if necessary

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nope does not work!
God this is the most buggy game i have played and the creator does not care!

Thank you for trying to help me but something is going wrong maybe what i'm doing or we are not on the same page, not sure but i'll just wait for the next version even though the creator never fixes bugs maybe someone well make a complete and easy to use bug fix.
Take care and i'm going to play a less buggy game.

Heart breaks in two since i really love this game but creator seems to not care enough about it.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
OLD! New is > <
SSS Ch.12 Fix v.0.2

No extra files needed, just download, install, and fap¹.

Fixes for ch. 12:
* Truth or Dare scene (code from @DeUglyOne/@bossapplesauce's Ch.11 fix.)
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison".
* Sex scene with Lauren now works (must replay end of Ch. 11 to continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer).

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

¹ Optional.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
dude the day after Truth or Dare scene, the girls went the pool and the mc didn't I think am sopuse to find the key for the kitchen small cabin , where can I find it ?

never-mind I found it in the room next the mc's room under a pillow .

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
dude the day after Truth or Dare scene, the girls went the pool and the mc didn't I think am sopuse to find the key for the kitchen small cabin , where can I find it ?

never-mind I found it in the room next the mc's room under a pillow .
The key is under pillows in the upstairs bedroom.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
is it possible to get into pants of lauren in chapter12? after i spy her change clothes she is basicly throwing me out, or must i found the correct responses?

i have continued watching her on the balkony,

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
is it possible to get into pants of lauren in chapter12? after i spy her change clothes she is basicly throwing me out, or must i found the correct responses?

i have continued watching her on the balkony,
Yes you can but you need to download the file a few comments above.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
ok, for the sily ones. i have downloaded this two files:
upload_2018-7-3_10-12-35.png

the result is, my saves are leading to an exception error. The Bat-file changed anything, did i miss a file? Or did i use the wrong ones?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I've not played this game for ages because it was so buggy and I really don't think that people should have to fix a game they are playing or employ work arounds and patches. I've looked back in and seen that nothing has changed.

Reactions: Catwashere

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
@ Thank you mate ! So far so good, my game is not longer messed up, now back to lauren:

upload_2018-7-3_11-19-12.png

i am able to go get this point, then it makes no matter what i chose. she finished dressing and im out.

Reactions: Catwashere

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
SSS Ch.12 Fix v.0.2

Fixes for ch. 12:
* Truth or Dare scene (code from @DeUglyOne / @bossapplesauce 's Ch.11 fix.)
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison".
* Sex scene with Lauren now works (must replay end of Ch. 11 to continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer).

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.
Hi , the uncompressed version has an rpcy file, in my game folder i have only rpc files, should i just paste there or the extension is wrong?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes