VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Wow! three sisters? and I thought I was satisfied with one/two like in most games :p so, a mom and three sisters, we will have aunt and cousins too? would be cool have two aunts.
What about the grandmother? Can't leave her out of the fun :) Let it be a super christian granny that frowns upon the everyone's sins and then she herself gets blackmailed by the grandson and becomes his new fuck toy!

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
What about the grandmother? Can't leave her out of the fun :) Let it be a super christian granny that frowns upon the everyone's sins and then she herself gets blackmailed by the grandson and becomes his new fuck toy!
Sadly not, at least not the maternal grandmother, as we are told by our aunt "Your grandparents died before you were born [...]"
But if she was alive you're not far from the mark:
Aunt says "They kept us under pretty strict rules. In fact, neither your mother nor I even dated anyone until we were well out of high school." and "Not only were our parents strict, but they were prudes. And, if I'm being completely honest, I think they were seriously sexually repressed."
The game's not completed though, so let's not give up hope yet, who knows what might be altered. ;)

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Sadly not, at least not the maternal grandmother, as we are told by our aunt "Your grandparents died before you were born [...]"
But if she was alive you're not far from the mark:
Aunt says "They kept us under pretty strict rules. In fact, neither your mother nor I even dated anyone until we were well out of high school." and "Not only were our parents strict, but they were prudes. And, if I'm being completely honest, I think they were seriously sexually repressed."
The game's not completed though, so let's not give up hope yet, who knows what might be altered. ;)
Could have it that the grandparents was in big trouble with the law/mob and had to fake their deaths

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Love this Changelog, I bet it's tough keeping that updated mate. Keep it up :tf:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So it’s only Gwen and the mothers path right meaning a relationship did a play through again and seems like that’s it just them please correct me if I am wrong

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What is with Mom, when she saw you with Gwen giving a BJ?
Is she jealous or does she know more, as you can see at first sight?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
SSS Ch.12 Fix v.0.3 & v.0.3+

No extra files needed, just download, install, and fap¹.

Fixes for ch. 12:
* Truth or Dare scene (code from @DeUglyOne/@bossapplesauce's Ch.11 fix.)
* Start of Ch. 10 that made you a virgin, messing with the Gwen/Jen route.
(Must replay from Ch. 8 and have sex with Jennifer)
* Loop when talking with mom about "Liz and Addison".
* Sex scene with Lauren now works.
(Must replay from Ch. 11 and continue watching Lauren after having spied on Jennifer)

Bonus:
* Rollback enabled

Extra in +:
(Should be no need to replay anything, no parameters should have been altered.)
* Tidied up night 1 creeping scenes.
* Conversation with Alessia on night 3 now have alternative dialogue depending on if you were supposed to hide a recorder in Jennifer's room or not, and if you got Gwen's password or not.
* Gwen's dialogue tree that same night follows accordingly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find something I've missed, I'm still a n00b at coding but I'll do my best to fix things 'til someone who knows what they're doing comes along.

¹ Optional.
I have downloaded the game for my first time and I also dowloadedthis patch and installed it pre directions but no I unable to start chapeter 3.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just started this VN. I downloaded ch 11 a while back and that's what I am playing. Will there be a problem if I load ch 12 and start where I left off?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Which one of the patches did you download, and which route did you take in game?
This is a compilation of all past Sister, Sister, Sister patches updated to include Chapter 11, all based on the original written by @bossapplesauce .

**To install: Copy or extract the contents of the archive into your Sister, Sister, Sister directory (next to the .exe), yes to overwrite all.

78MB

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
That patch is for the previous release (Ch. 11 SE), we're now on Ch. 12 SE. So if you're going to use a patch the Ch. 12 SE ones are in the post you quoted yesterday.

Regarding not being able to start ch. 3 in the Ch. 11 SE patch you quoted today, iirc DeUglyOne was mentally exhausted from having done a complete spell and grammar check so there might have slipped in some errors in the code.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
[...] iirc DeUglyOne was mentally exhausted from having done a complete spell and grammar check so there might have slipped in some errors in the code.
I might be able to save DeUglyOne some time with a list I did for CH12.
I've PM'd a copy of this to the SSS author (stevedave83) here on the forum. But I'm unsure if he's seen it yet.
In the meanwhile, if someone else can make use of it... I'm attaching it here.

As an aside, in order to create this list I played through all the chapters from scratch by as many (easy) paths as I could find. Without a patch and without any game breaking bugs, except a crash during the Truth or Date game I've included in my list. But just because it worked for me, doesn't prove much I guess.

Anyway, here's my list of spelling corrections, grammar changes and other miscellaneous corrections to the English gameplay of SSS...

btw, if anyone has a better suggestion of how to organise a corrections list like this, I'm all ears. It was my first stab at anything like this and I know the PDF has it's faults, but it was the best I thought I could do without access to the source code.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not that experienced but this looks really nice. Good job. :)
Dang, some of the corrections I had never guessed.
Ok, English is not my native language so it's good to learn some things. ^^

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I have found a bug either chapeter 11 or 12. When you guy's get back home, you go check on mom and she asks if somthing in on your mind. You then answer "Liz and Addison", and you guys chat about it. After you you say I love you and head to bed, the next day will start all over again, the only way I found to get past it is to answer "Not really" this time. Next day you go pay a vistto Lauren.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I have found a bug either chapeter 11 or 12. When you guy's get back home, you go check on mom and she asks if somthing in on your mind. You then answer "Liz and Addison", and you guys chat about it. After you you say I love you and head to bed, the next day will start all over again, the only way I found to get past it is to answer "Not really" this time. Next day you go pay a vistto Lauren.
I can't seem to duplicate the bug you're describing, or find something in the code that would make it do that.
Do you have a save file from close before that scene when it does that that you could share for me to try to find what's wrong?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I'll try to get one, as it happens to me even if I redownload a new game from the forums.

Hope this is the right save, in the game I save it on page 9 and the last box.

Jul 3, 2017
I might be able to save DeUglyOne some time with a list I did for CH12.
I've PM'd a copy of this to the SSS author (stevedave83) here on the forum. But I'm unsure if he's seen it yet.
In the meanwhile, if someone else can make use of it... I'm attaching it here.

As an aside, in order to create this list I played through all the chapters from scratch by as many (easy) paths as I could find. Without a patch and without any game breaking bugs, except a crash during the Truth or Date game I've included in my list. But just because it worked for me, doesn't prove much I guess.

Anyway, here's my list of spelling corrections, grammar changes and other miscellaneous corrections to the English gameplay of SSS...

btw, if anyone has a better suggestion of how to organise a corrections list like this, I'm all ears. It was my first stab at anything like this and I know the PDF has it's faults, but it was the best I thought I could do without access to the source code.
Excellent list, however I do have some suggestions :)

Reactions: 79flavors

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Excellent list, however I do have some suggestions :)

Yeah.
Oh, I like merely instead of simply.
The specimen comment... yeah, I struggled with that one too. I'll try re-reading it in context and flip a coin.
There are definitely mistakes I've made while retyping the list out. Sometimes the phrasing is so off that figuring out the real intent would require more than context. In cases like that one, I just gave up and figured if I chanced the minimum possible - that would have to do.

I discovered UnRen last night. In the case of SSS, that gives access to the .rpy files - which based on my limited understanding is pretty much the source code I was hoping for.

Plus now I'm aware of the @DeUglyOne patch, I'm hoping to do a comparison between that version and the base CH11 files to see all the things they've "patched" that I didn't encounter during my playthrough. Plus all the other stuff I hadn't really considered.

Though my aim remains getting all this stuff to @stevedave83 in a way that allows him to update the "real" version of the game. How practical that is though, I've no clue - given that I assume his source has already been updated with elements from CH13. Sadly, my financial situation means I can't become a Patreon - which would probably be the easiest route to get in touch with him.

Jul 3, 2017
Context is always good. The stuff in the list you made is my main issue with most of these games, they tend to make me cringe reading through them. I only saw one mistake from you as I pointed out. Very nice job you did with the rest.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes