VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I'll try to get one, as it happens to me even if I redownload a new game from the forums.

Hope this is the right save, in the game I save it on page 9 and the last box.
Why don't I look at what I've already fixed beforehand?

That bug you're experiencing is already fixed in my patch .

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while, so I want to get back into it. Does anyone know which link has the best quality? Also, does anyone have a chapter 12 walkthrough instead of the chapter 11 in the OP?

Reactions: Seriosha

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well, I downloaded the Mega link (Download PC Windows). When I looked at the image folder and click on the pictures, I keep getting the same message. "The file (insert image name here).png could not be opened. It may be damaged or use a file format that Preview doesn't recognize." Does anyone know why this happened and how to fix it? Should I download a different?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Well, I downloaded the Mega link (Download PC Windows). When I looked at the image folder and click on the pictures, I keep getting the same message. "The file (insert image name here).png could not be opened. It may be damaged or use a file format that Preview doesn't recognize." Does anyone know why this happened and how to fix it? Should I download a different?
If you read carefully, you'll see that you downloaded the compressed version which has reduced image quality. And you'll also see a spoiler button labelled Issues with Crunched Version? -

If images won't load/show, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't load/show, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If you read carefully, you'll see that you downloaded the compressed version which has reduced image quality. And you'll also see a spoiler button labelled Issues with Crunched Version? -

If images won't load/show, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't load/show, download and install the webm directshow filters here:
I thought the compressed version was the first set links (Original (3.89gb).

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I thought the compressed version was the first set links (Original (3.89gb).
No. That's the original version. The compressed version download links are right below that (287 Mb). The images are compressed to make the download file size smaller (and the images are of lesser quality).

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i still cant get my hands on lauren.

is there a need to pick the right awnsers? if yes: what awnsers are needed?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I need Help, im now at the Bottle Game Truth or Dare and everytime i click on Dare, i got an Error and the Game is closed.
Can anyone Help? I hate to click everytime to Truth.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10417, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "SisterSisterSisterChapter12SE-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 12 SE 1.0

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I need Help, im now at the Bottle Game Truth or Dare and everytime i click on Dare, i got an Error and the Game is closed.
Can anyone Help? I hate to click everytime to Truth.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "SisterSisterSisterChapter12SE-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 12 SE 1.0
Install patch found .

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So one of the things that disappointed me when playing was not really knowing which chapter I was up to.
The first few chapters have their own title cards... after that, not so much.

So rather than complain, I figure I can do something about it.

These image files *WON'T* be used by the game without code changes, so they are primarily aimed at the developer @stevedave83 - though I'm hoping some of the modders like @DeUglyOne or @BananaPyjama can find use for them too in their patch files.
Short version: If you don't know how to update RenPy code, these aren't going to be any use to you.

Currently, these titlecards only cover up to Chapter 12, which was the latest release.

(First time trying to use void.cat for something like this... I hope the link doesn't expire ridiculously quickly)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while, so I want to get back into it. Does anyone know which link has the best quality? Also, does anyone have a chapter 12 walkthrough instead of the chapter 11 in the OP?
A walkthrough for chapter 12 isn't needed. You only need to know whether you want Lauren, MCs mom, and/or Gwen. The choices will be obvious.

Reactions: Zontany

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Are there any news?
To hide everything behind a paywall... don't know what to say about it. ^^

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes