VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Look a couple of comments above this one - there's a walkthrough
the walkthrough ends with the hug on gwen. the complete part after this is missing, speak the lauren part:

upload_2018-7-22_17-7-36.png

all after this scene is going nuts for me. i dont know if my game is still bugged, or if i just pick the wrong responses. thats the reason why i ask for the step by step. after the lauren scene i get the bj from gwen without problens, its just the lauren part.

/e there are so many "fixes" and scripts in this thread to handle this bug - or not - that i have lost the overview what is really needed, i have uses all of them.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
thx dude, my game was still buggy, after some copy&pasta of some of the fixes i get it now working.

U

User_10739

News from VI
"Also, as I've alluded to recently, I've been working on the follow-up to SSS. I'm ready to officially announce that the follow-up will be a direct sequel to SSS, involving the same MC as he goes to college, as well as several returning characters in main roles, as well as occasional and recurring roles. I have also been hard at work designing and writing backstories for about a dozen new characters."

Ch. 13 Preview image.
h2zbOwo.png

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I dont know what I do wrong but for me it cuts off after Lauren really returns (and says she is busy) and I dont get those last three choices. And I dont have a clue what I do wrong. Can someone help me?
*** Edit: The official 12SE release of SSS has a bug where it never sets the ch11_laurenspy variable to True. Because of this, NOBODY can get the "good" lauren ending within this chapter. Scroll down a few posts for suggested fixes ***

Let's see...

I think I can see what's happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corbul666

Jan 1, 2018
Let's see...

I think I can see what's happening.

I did spy on Lauren in chapter 11, but she left anyway. It might also be linked to the fact that I am forced on the bondage path with gwen (when I can choose to go to moms or gwens room in chapter 2(?) I automatically go to see gwen and I get the same result (bondage path) with every hiding spot of the webcam. Also even when I choose the pill the twins talk to alessia about the mc using the spray?) Its really weird. I am on the android port btw, maybe the port is bugged.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I did spy on Lauren in chapter 11, but she left anyway.
[...]
Its really weird. I am on the android port btw, maybe the port is bugged.
I'm looking at the source code for the Windows version, there's no checks in there at all for the bondage route. Though there are definitely bugs (not linked to this problem) with checks for that sort of stuff throughout the code.

Code:
***Edit:***
I spoke too soon. One of the common "type" of bugs is happening here.
Specifically the use of code that looks like this:
    $ var_value1 == True

" == " is a logic check. Check "if equal". Usually found in "if" statements.

The code should be:
    $ var_value1 = True

The base version of 12SE has 13 such coding errors of this type.
A regex search of "\$.+\=\=\s" finds them.
*doh*

I'm on my 2nd pass for spelling/grammar corrections right now and I'm doing what I can to fix bugs like this. I'm really hoping the developer logs in after Chapter 13 is released, so I can let him have my updated code in the hope he'll incorporate it into Ch14.

I can't understand why the android version would be any different. But then I haven't used it, so I couldn't say.

It could be a corrupted save file I guess. I've had occasions where I think I did one thing and then something else happens, tied to a value in the save.
Though in most of these occasions, I've never been totally sure - because I'm not sure my save editor actually works.

My only suggestion would be to go back to a save before Ch11 and replay both Ch11 and Ch12 again and hope that it's just a save file issue.

The only exception I've seen since my first reply is that if you pick "Jennifer's Room", there is a check in there for a "score" during chapter 12. But based on your replies, you aren't even getting far enough to pick Jennifer's room.

Reactions: Bagger288

Corbul666

Jan 1, 2018
I'm looking at the source code for the Windows version, there's no checks in there at all for the bondage route. Though there are definitely bugs (not linked to this problem) with checks for that sort of stuff throughout the code.

I'm on my 2nd pass for spelling/grammar corrections right now and I'm doing what I can to fix bugs like this. I'm really hoping the developer logs in after Chapter 13 is released, so I can let him have my updated code in the hope he'll incorporate it into Ch14.

I can't understand why the android version would be any different. But then I haven't used it, so I couldn't say.

It could be a corrupted save file I guess. I've had occasions where I think I did one thing and then something else happens, tied to a value in the save.
Though in most of these occasions, I've never been totally sure - because I'm not sure my save editor actually works.

My only suggestion would be to go back to a save before Ch11 and replay both Ch11 and Ch12 again and hope that it's just a save file issue.

The only exception I've seen since my first reply is that if you pick "Jennifer's Room", there is a check in there for a "score" during chapter 12. But based on your replies, you aren't even getting far enough to pick Jennifer's room.
Welp the problem I had with being forced on the bondage route is gone (how I dont know) but I still get that Lauren says "....I have a lot to do" and then I cut away to gwen. Is there maybe a save file you could give me to try? Cause I might have some weird exeption like you mentioned. (As far as I can tell save files work both on pc and android versions)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
[...] I still get that Lauren says "....I have a lot to do" and then I cut away to gwen.
Okay. I'm officially an idiot. I found the bug.
NOBODY can get the "good ending" with Lauren using the official released version of the game.

Is there maybe a save file you could give me to try?
Yes. Attached.

Meanwhile, I don't know how difficult it is to alter stuff on Android. But this patched version of the script by @BananaPyjama fixes the bug in the official version (plus a whole lot more).

Without that, this attached save file in slot 8-3 has a tweaked version of the incorrect variable - so you can see the ending in full if you can get it into the right folder.

Reactions: FastBullet

Corbul666

Jan 1, 2018
Okay. I'm officially an idiot. I found the bug.
NOBODY can get the "good ending" with Lauren using the official released version of the game.

Yes. Attached.

Meanwhile, I don't know how difficult it is to alter stuff on Android. But this patched version of the script by @BananaPyjama fixes the bug in the official version (plus a whole lot more).

Without that, this attached save file in slot 8-3 has a tweaked version of the incorrect variable - so you can see the ending in full if you can get it into the right folder.
Thanks a lot man, and no I dont think ill be able to apply the fixes on android (I definitely am not skilled enough). Again thx for the save (works like a charm) and I hope the lot is fixed in the next version :)

*edit* just noticed you used my username, I appreciate the gesture ^^

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Do anyone here know when will next chapter release???
@stevedave83 usually releases the Patron version within 3 days of the releasing the public version of "last month's" version. Sometimes even as quick as the same day.

Chapter 12 (Public) was released 2 days ago on the 29th.
So you can pretty much expect Chapter 13 (Patreon) any day now.

You can check yourself at

And obviously, if you like the game - perhaps consider donating to the Patreon fund.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes