Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Winter fiend?
Ooops, sorry, I confused it with the monster from the Azure Sea, the demon who lurks at the end of the year. I managed to kill him, but he is so strong and keep re-borning again and again...How to stop it?Or I have to be a lot more powerful?

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
The mermaid queen is very much beatable, but requires a bit of RNG and hope she doesn't spam flood moves or ex heals. You also need to have a strong enough party setup with equips. I had a very very powerful and beefed up Kodachi with her ruler's sword(her ultimate weapon) and medina gave her doping and inoculate for mdef. I had also unlocked kodachi's powered up triple attack and limit break, used critical boost and all out assault,and easily was doing 800+ damage every turn.

Kodachi unlocks her triple attack and limit break if you pick her first option from her waterfall training scene. To unlock the waterfall scene, you need to lose a battle once.

I had a bit of trouble trying to find out how to unlock Aegis's(shield girl) scenes, but turns out the unlock requirements was to first peek when she's bathing in the hot springs at night, cause she actually mentions something about monsters(or in this case, the monster girls like flora) and if she should report it or not. You should then get a event right outside the inn the next day and you fight this hero. Beat him and then go talk to her at night and you should be able to bang her and unlock her scenes.

Edit: the best weapon for kodachi is found after you beat the possessed wyrmblade monstergirl, located in the ruins in wind valley, where you were stranded with Amy(You need to have progressed far enough in the main story). Best weapon for your main character and Amy is located in the foxgirl's shrine, you need to go to sleep and have the fox priestess drain your levels and exp about 3-4 times. She should give you the ultimate weapons for your main character and amy once you talk to her at night time the next time.

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
don't kill the snake in the ruins it leads to a game over even managed to kill it at lvl 21 tough bastard asshole developer at least let me keep the levels i gained from killing that

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
how to kill new years demon she keeps being reborn does she do it a certain number of times or do i need to do something to kill her

Reactions: Petermurzin

typhoon101

Nov 18, 2018
How to defeat the king? The bell chimes and hes still there, im so stuck. Ive tried dispelling him before killing him but thats the only thing that came to mind and it didn't work, am i missing something?

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
How to raise mood? and did it affect anything? don't want to miss any h scene

TBH really love this game no rape no ntr really nice and the girl are all great mc also not over dickhead like rance

Like seriously usually i'm instant turn off on eroge with no voice actor but not this game h-scene also not too long to the point of annoying it short but descriptive enough to know what going on little animation here and there

TLDR: Great game

D

Deleted member 59977

And if anyone has questions to the game feel free to ask me, just quote me i will let you know if i can help.
Thanks for doing this. Do you know how to get the miracle apple thing from the animal path? Is it a random or is there a fixed path you should take?

Also how to kill the panda? Also from the animal path - is it random or is there a fixed path you must take?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
How to raise mood? and did it affect anything? don't want to miss any h scene
TLDR: Great game
Far as I'm aware, you cannot miss any scenes in the game, so long as you haven't beaten the final boss ofc. Mood is raised by H-Scene progression, the further along their chain of scenes, the higher it gets. Some of the girls are not able to go above a certain level, so don't worry about it too much (my guess is the games ending got rushed so the last two party members have less content, alongside an entire area of the world map being inaccessible).

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Basic and easy game, but fun game nonetheless. If you are really desperate on killing boss, just use MC's special skill. Its basically a cheat engine one-shot skill (except librarian I think). If you get stuck, go sleep at the in and wonder around the map. Looks for exclamation mark. Do not worry about the counted days, just go with flow.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
hum... somebody can help me to get the "mold killer"? "cause i don't find it and i forgot where they said i should go.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Really nice game, honestly enjoyed every second of it and was sad to see it end.

My only complaint would be that it feels like there was going to be a lot more content then there is, but for whatever reason they decided not to add any of it. With how much seemed it like there was more yet to come I didn't even realize the ruins would be the end of the game until I got to the boss fight.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Good game, I don't know if all Kagura games are of this quality.
But I'm glad someone share this one here, it's a true jewel in the Rpg game universe.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
How do you get the apple? I'm going right and up in the animal path, but as soon as I go up I leave the area. I can immediately go up but then I can't go left. Any help?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes