Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone know what trigers medina panda event near ruins? After getting full suit. Menaged to get it once. Killing panda raised medina max action point and stats.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know what trigers medina panda event near ruins? After getting full suit. Menaged to get it once. Killing panda raised medina max action point and stats.
I only experience that after having her equipped with all the bear items the head, suit, and claw

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
How to unlock Aegis scenes? Someone mentioned peeking when she bathes, but how do I get there.
At some point (not sure when, I managed to do this after Amy scenes) you need to meet with the Hero on the city plaza. After the battle, you will be able to visit her at night. And bath peeking is random at night, just look when one of the girls is in the bath.

And, I need some help too. How do you open the 4th Kodachu scene (the last one on the 1st page of her diary) ?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
At some point (not sure when, I managed to do this after Amy scenes) you need to meet with the Hero on the city plaza. After the battle, you will be able to visit her at night. And bath peeking is random at night, just look when one of the girls is in the bath.

And, I need some help too. How do you open the 4th Kodachu scene (the last one on the 1st page of her diary) ?
It's after you help her with training.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
How do you get the apple? I'm going right and up in the animal path, but as soon as I go up I leave the area. I can immediately go up but then I can't go left. Any help?
Finish every available mission at least once to unlock the panda mission, which gives a new route in the forest.

How to unlock Aegis scenes? Someone mentioned peeking when she bathes, but how do I get there.
You need to ask her for sex, then get rejected for the bath scene to appear the next day.

Reactions: naoc and Kaseki

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Is it possible to defeat the Librarian?

Edit: is it possible.

Make protagonist main dmg dealer whilst Aegis for tank and Medina for support. Make sure you have the finest gear available and make Aegis very durable and since Librarian has AoE spell, make protagonist and Medina resistant against debuffs. Also have an inventory check. You don't want to try defeat Librarian without sufficient potions and have the whole party rested before the fight. It'll be a tough one if you don't have enough preparation, I guarantee it.

throwaway1122

Apr 8, 2018
How do you get past the winged statue? I already defeated the reaper by putting the silver key into the pillar on the far right. What else am I missing?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I could not be more stuck if I tried. Need to find some miracle fruit, 5 days of exploring the thicket and nothing to show for it, dumbass researcers haven't cleared the ruin yet, I LITERALLY can't do anything to progress anything right now. This game is doing a great job of pissing me the fuck off now.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Okay, yeah, I give up. I was loving this game up until now, but I might just permanently drop it here. Being so stuck that I literally can't progress in any way whatsoever and having wasted a literal in-game week fighting nothing but pigs that ambush me in the thicket while I try to find some damn rare fruit, while having no story missions I can access either, all while needing to rest every 5 minutes because the pigs fatigue everyone, tends to make a person drop a game.

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
Okay, yeah, I give up. I was loving this game up until now, but I might just permanently drop it here. Being so stuck that I literally can't progress in any way whatsoever and having wasted a literal in-game week fighting nothing but pigs that ambush me in the thicket while I try to find some damn rare fruit, while having no story missions I can access either, all while needing to rest every 5 minutes because the pigs fatigue everyone, tends to make a person drop a game.
Sucks to hear, but the answer was a few posts above: Do every mission at least once to unlock other missions, you must have missed doing one optional mission. Once you unlock a panda mission, there will be a new branch.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Sucks to hear, but the answer was a few posts above: Do every mission at least once to unlock other missions, you must have missed doing one optional mission. Once you unlock a panda mission, there will be a new branch.
I have, this is literally the last thing on the quest board that has not been done.

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
Could anybody please share a high level save before you have to fight the two statues or give me some help somehow because I have been stuck there for a while now.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just beat the game and unlocked every sex scene in the diary. Honestly this game definitely could use a guide. I'll try to piece one together but its going to be rather hard getting everything step by step considering it took me 10 hours to beat so other people who have beaten the game or remember certain parts well help me fill in the blanks when I get something down.

How to beat the Final Boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Anyway to get this game updated to the last 1.1.3 version while keeping it in english? It's great that Kagura Games is translating those games but they clearly have a problem with using the first japanese release instead of the updated versions.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes