Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
SisterlyLustBanner.png

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.1.4 or Steam

Features:
  • This mod adds a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game Sisterly Lust! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted green so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice. I've also made scene improvements to multiple events in the game.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the entire game (over 150 scenes!) can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• I've also made an optional schoolgirl patch to restore the changed dialogue and the schoolgirl outfit images that were removed from the game. If you want to use the patch then install the main mod first and the schoolgirl patch second.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

Optional Schoolgirl Patch: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Nice work @Maim Lain! The scene gallery has been requested a few times and I began implementing it (maybe you've seen it while digging through the code). It's a lot of work though, tagging all the scenes and making sure the variables are set correctly when in replay. So the mod is really appreciated.

The limited visits during the night are annoying in hindsight, might remove those all together myself.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Bella does not have any love route scenes in the first half of the game.
I think Keikuntm is saying that maybe you could differentiate the gallery by having both Bella paths labeled, the same for Mrs. Smith for Discreet Inc or not. But other than that, this is a great mod and I can't wait to see the final version for 0.17.1.

Reactions: AkiHiikko

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i actually installed this right after upload, but am just now playing through the game with it, but i cant right-click to bring up[ the save menu or press 'H' to hid the hud and i cant see the heart in the upper right. i also cant mouse wheel up either. is anyone else having this problem

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i actually installed this right after upload, but am just now playing through the game with it, but i cant right-click to bring up[ the save menu or press 'H' to hid the hud and i cant see the heart in the upper right. i also cant mouse wheel up either. is anyone else having this problem
Nope, never had that problem. The mod doesn't cause those issues. Are you sure your game version is v0.17.1 and that you put the mod files in the correct place?

Reactions: Punto and Cris7

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
I wanted to view the 2nd scene with Iris in the gallery but the mod mentions a 'extra scene version', what is all that about ? :)

ps, totally awesome work, proud to support you on patreon :D

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I wanted to view the 2nd scene with Iris in the gallery but the mod mentions a 'extra scene version', what is all that about ? :)

ps, totally awesome work, proud to support you on patreon :D
Thanks. And Perverteer has two versions of his game. There's a "Standard" and "Extra Scenes" edition of the game and the main menu has a badge that tells you which one you have downloaded.

So if you don't have the Extra Scenes game then the mod will let you know when you try to play a scene that isn't in the Standard Edition of the game.

Reactions: Punto
May 14, 2018
On Day 15 on the Bella Domination Path, the choice between telling her the truth (leading to the 'softer' domination) and blackmailing her yourself - The blackmail path is highlighted, are there scenes actually locked behind it or is it just personal preference? (And if there are, can you at some point return to the 'softer' path?)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
On Day 15 on the Bella Domination Path, the choice between telling her the truth (leading to the 'softer' domination) and blackmailing her yourself - The blackmail path is highlighted, are there scenes actually locked behind it or is it just personal preference? (And if there are, can you at some point return to the 'softer' path?)
You can't return to the love route from the blackmail route but there are two points in the blackmail route where you can decide to do the softer blackmail path.

I don't think there's any point to doing the softer domination route though. If I remember correctly there's a couple things you miss out on and the game is better just sticking to the love route or the "hardcore" blackmail path. The "hardcore" path isn't even hardcore though and the soft blackmail route isn't really even soft, or a route. Bella is basically just more tsudere on the hardcore blackmail path and you corrupt her more.

Reactions: Jellypocalypse

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Mega Message: The file you are trying to download is no longer available. Is it because of the version change? And if it is, will you update it? Thank you.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I'm working on updating the mod for 0.18 and adding the new scenes to the gallery
right now and will be done in a few hours. Please be patient.

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: v0.17.1

Features:
  • There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the entire game (over 100 scenes!) can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

Scene improvements:
  • Day 2: You can now do all four night scenes instead of being forced to only choose two and miss the others.
  • Day 4: You can now do all four night scenes instead of being forced to only choose two and miss the others.
  • Day 8: During Ana's sex scene both the "suck it" and "fuck her" choices will now always play instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 12: During Riley's sex scene the cowgirl and doggystyle scenes will now both play instead of having choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 16: When having dinner with Bella she will now flash both of her tits, even if you are doing her blackmail route.
  • Day 17: You can now choose to have both Rachel and Nia to be your partner when at the yoga studio instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 19: During the threesome with Nia and Rebeca you can now fuck both of them instead of being forced to choose one and miss some of the other girl's scene.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "SL-0.17.1 (PC)" folder.
Mac: Unzip the mod then hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to your "SL-0.17.1 (Mac)/Contents/Resources/autorun" folder and merge the folders.

Download:

When will Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod be ready for D/L? It states the file on MEGA "The file you are trying to download is no longer available" Any help on this matter?.

Reactions: nandoova79
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes