Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The mod now works with v0.18

patron changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.18
- Made the in-game walkthrough for days 35 & 36
- Added 8 new scenes to the scene gallery and added Sabine to the side characters gallery

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
one qwestin on scene galery there is pictures which cant aces for scene replay anywone know why =??

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
one qwestin on scene galery there is pictures which cant aces for scene replay anywone know why =??
You have to pay for the full version it's $5 USD you do get access to other games mods to but if you only plan on getting it for this one it might be a bit much seeing how it won't work in a month or two

Reactions: The_No_Name_Wolf

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Is it just me or does this mod skip all of bella's scenes. I haven't given money or done any investigation and I am up to day 18

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is it just me or does this mod skip all of bella's scenes. I haven't given money or done any investigation and I am up to day 18
If you follow the recommended choices you will see all of Bella's scenes for whichever route you choose.
You have to give her money, so if you didn't that means you were not choosing the highlighted choices at the beginning of the game.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Is it normal that I have some scenes not unlocked?.. And when i try to click on them it just sends me to the patreon?. .. Even some that i have already unlocked thorughout gameplay

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is it normal that I have some scenes not unlocked?.. And when i try to click on them it just sends me to the patreon?. .. Even some that i have already unlocked thorughout gameplay
the official download, the one in the OP, is a demo version, it only has everything unlocked and a walkthrough up to day 20, i think, the full patreon version has everythign unlocked and a full walkthrough to the end of the current content

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Same thing here.
The full version has been added so just redownload it.

the official download, the one in the OP, is a demo version, it only has everything unlocked and a walkthrough up to day 20, i think, the full patreon version has everythign unlocked and a full walkthrough to the end of the current content
What's the difference between the demo version and full version?
The demo version only has an in-game walkthrough for the first 20 days of the game and only the scenes from the first 20 days of the game are in the gallery. The full version has an in-game walkthrough for the entire game and the scene gallery contains every scene in the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes