Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 30, 2017
I forgot which day it was, but while on the island vacation you get asked by someone if you like watersports or not. I thought it was only relevant to the current conversation, but apparently picking yes unlocks a few scenes that feature this fetish in the following days. Perhaps it's a good idea to edit the text of the options to specify they would unlock or skip these scenes in the future respectively, as you've done with some other choices? Just so it's clear what the consequences of picking either option are. (it's obvious in hindsight but I did kind of regret my choice and would have picked differently if I had known the full impact)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
@Maim Lain found a bit of a bug on day 4 with the Mod/walkthrough, you need to update the Visit Heather option as a DO LAST because if like me you don't feel like dealing with Bella at that time or think you can come back to it you will completely skip the Bella path(s) and any side encounters related to her path for the rest of the game like Megan and the harem path with Rachel. Anything not related to her route is still there but anything related to the Love or Domination route just disappears for the rest of the game. Maybe even highlight the Visit Bella option since that leads to her path. Other then that I haven't noticed any other issues. Thanks!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain found a bit of a bug on day 4 with the Mod/walkthrough, you need to update the Visit Heather option as a DO LAST because if like me you don't feel like dealing with Bella at that time or think you can come back to it you will completely skip the Bella path(s) and any side encounters related to her path for the rest of the game like Megan and the harem path with Rachel. Anything not related to her route is still there but anything related to the Love or Domination route just disappears for the rest of the game. Maybe even highlight the Visit Bella option since that leads to her path. Other then that I haven't noticed any other issues. Thanks!
Okay thanks I added it and it will say (do last!) in the next mod update. In general you should always do the event list choices from first to last since the last choice will sometimes skip to the end of the day like that one did.

Reactions: fortuna95

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
No matter how often I try I do not get the scene with Bella & her offering a loan ... so there is no romance path in the MOD????

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
No matter how often I try I do not get the scene with Bella & her offering a loan ... so there is no romance path in the MOD????
I believe you ran into the issue I advised Lain about in the posts above yours, if you dont do Bellas option on day 4 and instead go to the moms option you miss out on the start of Bellas path and it doesnt loop back to it ever.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Mod has been updated to v0.19. I uploaded the full mod in the thread OP, so it has the walkthrough for all days and the gallery has every scene. Fuck it took so long for me to update all the files to 0.19, I'm so tired lol.

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.19
- Made the in-game walkthrough for days 37 & 38
- Added 8 new scenes to the scene gallery

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
Mod has been updated to v0.19. I uploaded the full mod in the thread OP, so it has the walkthrough for all days and the gallery has every scene. Fuck it took so long for me to update all the files to 0.19, I'm so tired lol.

Changelog:
Thanks for your awesome work.
I do have a quesiton: does the mod work with the compressed version as well or does it only work with the regular version?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Changelog:
Has the bug mentioned above - the lacking Bella romance option - been fixed in 0.19?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Has the bug mentioned above - the lacking Bella romance option - been fixed in 0.19?
That's not and has never been a bug. If you skip talking to Bella on day 4 you won't be able to do the route. Just don't skip talking to her.

Reactions: unknown78
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes