Sep 4, 2017
I think you need to setup the movie date with the youngest sister,cause after the call for the apointment u go to the movies with her
I let James call them, if you follow the walkthrough and agree to loan your sister the money, but in installments, she comes over to to the table.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol just look at the second last picture. the blond girl there... her hair looks like a wig xD.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Graphics definitely look like something out of Sims 4. There is that game-breaking bug with calling the mom's work if you don't initiate a relationship with [middle daughter]. There is an enormous amount of continuity issues and dialogue referencing choices you never made a few days earlier (if you didn't follow the walkthrough). Rejecting Ana hurts your relationship with [Oldest Daughter] (missed opportunity for trust and corruption points with oldest daughter) and you miss her wearing a different dress, which is pretty bad in terms of undesired effects from choices. Also, the walkthrough doesn't mention this at the time when the actual choice to refuse Ana comes up. It doesn't mention it until a day or two later.

But let me tell you ... somewhere under that pile of jagged edges is a really good game. I enjoyed the story. It's something different. There's more depth than you usually find in these games. The dev just needs to dedicate an update cycle to polishing it so it can shine. A QA guy or two, and maybe an editor to rework some phrasing to make it flow more naturally. I'm sure he could find volunteers to do it for free without much effort.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So the group sex and bdsm are optional (so grateful for that) but do we have more options in game?
Like to pick an specific girl and not get cock blocked or degraded by doing so (like skirt chasing a taken girl like a dumb puppy), and can we avoid lesbian content (not my thing don't want it) is it possible?

EDIT1:
NVM tried the demo :/

EDIT2:
Me in the game:
Uh... wait, I actually was able to refuse all that I didn't want so far...
FU James! If you try to spy on my sister I will rip your eyes out and I will make you eat them!
Ah! Back off you slutty siste's friend... BOTH of you. I will keep my lil sis away from you crazy sluts >.>
Older sis 1 here take 5000 go pay your drug money and stop doing that shit
Older sis 2 yeah sis that is your choice go with it, happy marriage.
Mom sounds crazy better keep my distance before I lose my lunch.
Lil sis... I love you! Please go out with me! (date me)

...It would be awesome if trust points can lead to different H scenes with the girl you have enough trust, like romance options and not corruption options.

EDIT3:
0.o
After what it looked like the end of the game my lil sis came to my room to spend the night, agreed to be topless, while spooning with me, my hand on her breast, my bulge poking her rear end...

Is this sorcery! Just what I asked for a minute ago, don't like the tags but having the option to refuse what you don't want makes it good to go ^^
Liking the game so far.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Yeah I have the same problem, I guess the choices that cause problems have to do with mother, did you choose everything the same as the first time while talking with mother?
I apparently didn't go the Mother route because nobody made any phonecalls...

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Stuck in the coffee shop loop. I'll play through it again because I'm sure I missed things.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't have a problem... maybe it was luck xD not bad for the first updates! and that James guy, he's just like Marcus in Dreams of Desire so I'm sure he will not fuck my mom if we don't let him, anyway I made the call xD I will try to avoid any route that allows others to fuck the women of the house (Liza's boyfriend, James, etc) can't wait for next updates... and more about mom! she's my favorite, Liza look good too, except that mouth.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes