BredeBert

Jul 18, 2017
i say yes! so if this is version 0.17.1 i cant wait for what else is to come i played this game till 3 AM(CET) last night i had a blast with this game and i just wanna know what else is coming up i am following the crap out of this!

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i say yes! so if this is version 0.17.1 i cant wait for what else is to come i played this game till 3 AM(CET) last night i had a blast with this game and i just wanna know what else is coming up i am following the crap out of this!
we dont know much about what is coming, but we do know that pregnancy is coming

Reactions: BredeBert

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Lets just ask about it, @Perverteer will you add sound to this great VN?
No, not in Sisterly Lust. I've been sourcing sound for my next project though and that VN will probably have music.

This is really sad news and sorry for the loss of the developer's father
I believe that it is not easy to face the death of one's father in any culture
Damn, that was some misunderstanding. No need to worry about me or my parents, all are alive and well. The bit posted by @vmaks was partly about The Coceter Chronicles, Nverjos suffered the loss of his/her father in the summer of 2018.

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
No, not in Sisterly Lust. I've been sourcing sound for my next project though and that VN will probably have music.

Damn, that was some misunderstanding. No need to worry about me or my parents, all are alive and well. The bit posted by @vmaks was partly about The Coceter Chronicles, Nverjos suffered the loss of his/her father in the summer of 2018.
Sorry for my mistake,that‘s a relief(〈(_ _)〉),(no death,no halt,no better)

Unpaleutable

Feb 24, 2018
The only reason I can think of is that you ran the Extra Scenes edition before and now have the regular edition. What does the badge on the main menu say @Unpaleutable? It should say "Standard Edition - Extra Scenes". The early version of 0.17.1 for PC that was added to the OP was the version without extra scenes.
Yup, it says "Standard Edition - Extra Scenes". Makes sense now! Tbh, you just earned a patron!

Reactions: Perverteer

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm seeing what looks like a couple of scripting errors. The game assumes certain scenes, whether they have happened or not.
Specifically :
At the sleepover party at Ana's House.
James asks you how it was to be with 2 girls. Problem is, he was there too!
When you are talking with Rachel after Belugio, you remind her of sharing you with Nia. But she came to me alone that night. Nia wasn't there.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
This is good. What I like in this game is that it has a nice handle on erotic build up. I feel many games rush towards the sex scenes straight out of the gate, and while I don't feel that's necessarily a bad thing I like how this game takes a piecemeal approach giving you small bits and building up that sexual tension. 'S good stuff.
Of course it's different with Rachel's friends, but they're more side shows than the main attraction.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day36_l_restaurant_steaks_smile.jpg

Perverteer said:
The script for v0.18 is mostly done, but I still need to create over 40 renders, so that's going to occupy the coming days.
Day 36 features two larger events involving Liza and Mrs. Smith/Susan and a second flashback. There's also the extra scene, extending the event with Mrs. Smith/Susan on Day 36.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hurrah!
Does that mean we'll see new updates this week? (Just curious,not to rush)≡ω≡
I doubt it will be this week but for sure next week though. Updates have been coming out the last week of the month.

Reactions: JJsworld

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Update soon and fans of the way of pregnancy have a reason to rejoice with this update. The content of pregnancy begins. Well, we are ready to see pregnant sisters

4.50 star(s) 323 Votes