DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
Recently discovered it and really enjoy it. I hope we go back to the Island at some point to visit Mia and Rebeca. Any way has anyone else missed the Rachel events? I have the other girls on lock but got nothing with her.

Jun 8, 2018
Recently discovered it and really enjoy it. I hope we go back to the Island at some point to visit Mia and Rebeca.
If I were a betting man, I would bet all of my worldly possessions that
the indecency police will crack down on Mrs. Smith's business, you all flee from the country and end up going back to the island.

As for how long the game will continue after that, I have no idea.

DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
If I were a betting man, I would bet all of my worldly possessions that
the indecency police will crack down on Mrs. Smith's business, you all flee from the country and end up going back to the island.

As for how long the game will continue after that, I have no idea.
As long as we can take Adriana & Alina with us...

I had the same thoughts. Alina is great and all but Adriana is my favorite Side-piece.

Legit question tho I am on a Second Playthrough to get the Rachel content, but looking at the walkthrough lists a scene with Nia and Rebeca before you leave the Island but It doesn't trigger for me. Any ideas?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Legit question tho I am on a Second Playthrough to get the Rachel content, but looking at the walkthrough lists a scene with Nia and Rebeca before you leave the Island but It doesn't trigger for me. Any ideas?
it happens just before you leave Belugia,
when you get to the part where you have to the option to check on your mother again, choose the other option

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Still waiting for that pregnancy tag to be up there one day :devilish::love: unless the MC is sterile :cry: hope perverteer has some future plans if you decide to cream pie all the girls ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Aug 8, 2017
is this just a fix update? nothing...new..???
Always look at the changlog first before posting and you would have seen this.

v0.17.1
  • Day 33: Fix Mrs. Smith Discreet path availability
  • Day 33: Fix unavailable scene with Mrs. Smith for those on romance path only
  • Extras: Removed artefacts from Iris' forehead in two renders
  • Spelling and grammar fixes (thanks to MRMIdAS2k)
So as you can see yes there is something new in that it fixed the missing scenes with the mom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes