cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know mc has plenty of money but at this rate it won't last long especially since restaurant dinners aren't cheap.

Reactions: Mortimilian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i know mc has plenty of money but at this rate it won't last long especially since restaurant dinners aren't cheap.
I don't know how much cash he has. Only thing I can assume since my MC comes in every pussy that he know he must have a shit ton of cash for all the babies that could follow:ROFLMAO:
So for mine the bill at the restaurant would probably a miner money thing for him:unsure:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
He inherited a load of money from his dad - which was explained in the intro.
Though mind you trips to Discreet aren't cheap - maybe he will get a discount now ;)

Reactions: JJsworld

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
All I want for Bella is more pantyhose stuff. I may or may not have a thing for her in those tights.
The fans have spoken, @Perverteer. Get on it! (But seriously do it please)

Update soon and fans of the way of pregnancy have a reason to rejoice with this update. The content of pregnancy begins. Well, we are ready to see pregnant sisters
Sure, but keep in mind, women don't become visibly pregnant until several weeks after conception. I think it can be over 10 weeks for first time mothers. If we're being realistic with our time frame, even if (for example) MC knocked up Rachel on day one, she still wouldn't have a visible baby bump at this point in the game (day 34).

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
opera with mommy, concert with rachel + dress, hotel for day with bella, all kind of gifts to sisters, etc so that reqs quite a big sum of money.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
First time playing this game and Damn it was good. Awesome writing, very nice graphics as well. How did i not find this earlier. Keep up the awesome work...

Reactions: Perverteer

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hello !
I finished version v0.17.1 and I must have had a bug I had nothing with Bella and not really want to start all over again ... will someone have a save with the 3 sisters and mom in relationships *Yes* ?

thank you

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello !
I finished version v0.17.1 and I must have had a bug I had nothing with Bella and not really want to start all over again ... will someone have a save with the 3 sisters and mom in relationships *Yes* ?

thank you
Save File v0.17.1 (end of latest Version)
All Girls Save (Love Route Bella & Mother, Rachel & Bella sharing Route opened)

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
It's nearly that time of the month again. The render queue is finished and a first release has been built which is now being tested. If all goes well I'm hoping to release somewhere this week, barring any major problems.

The public release of v0.17 happens on the 22nd. Other than that I haven't got much news, though I still have a succubus to create for the $3+ patrons. I'll get on that as soon as possible.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes