Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well, Psycho-Hag obviously has issues. Perhaps she has a daughter of her own that got preggers, and Psycho-Hag berated her daughter as a slutty irresponsible teen and tried to force her to do an abortion. Which led to daughter rightfully disowning her Psycho-Hag mother, and Psycho-Hag (being a malignant narcissist with sadistic tendencies) reacted by declaring war on all sluttyness and other joy in the world. MC could discover Psycho-Hags secret, perhaps meet the daughter who might be an adult now, and perhaps has a teen daughter of her own. MC could then sex it up with daughter and daughters daughter, film it with their consent, and show it to Psycho-Hag, who probably would implode on the spot.
Plot twist, Miley or Sabine is her granddaughter. Mc got her pregnant n the old hag was furious, forced an abortion n uprooted her entire family to move to this town.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Plot twist, Miley or Sabine is her granddaughter. Mc got her pregnant n the old hag was furious, forced an abortion n uprooted her entire family to move to this town.
Remember, M/C lived on other side of the country, before coming to mom's...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just to say, there is a point that i don't like about the story and that seem absurd to me :
It seem you can't help Bella from her been blackmailed without starting a love relation with her. So... either you have to be an asshole not helping her when you have all the money for it... either you have to be an asshole, breaking with her later, if you're not interested with her.

Seem strange to me. Why no way to just be friends ?
Because the game isn't Sisterly Friends, it's Sisterly Lust. The blackmail payment is the key to starting a love/dominance relationship with Bella.

Dec 8, 2018
PROTIP: Just like in real life, if you don't want a pregnancy, stop cumming in anything with tits and a pulse.
Or just don't finish in the hole that leads to babies ;). You do have two other perfectly good options available, just sayin'.

I mean, that's what I've been doing.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Because the game isn't Sisterly Friends, it's Sisterly Lust. The blackmail payment is the key to starting a love/dominance relationship with Bella.
Did that route, was good, but if you do love path with Bella, she winds up in bed with you and Rachel at the end of 17.1...

Reactions: a1fox3

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I know, what about my comment doesn't fit?
Nothing, I just get the impression that the old bitty, has been around that area, for a while... Thinking she was the one with skeletons in the closet, and trying to make ammends for being a slut when younger...

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
Haha,I'm really looking forward to the rest of sabine's story. She's like a young lioness, both in appearance and character. I think she will be the most likely to come forward to find the MC. I really hope she doesn't have anything to do with the old witch.

Reactions: Perverteer

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Obviously the purpose is not to be friend with all the girls around :D
But... for exemple... to take my own choices, i planed to try to have sex with Rachel and Mrs Smith (the two most sexy ones of the game to my taste) but wasn't interested by Bella nor Liza. I was just surprised i couldn't help Bella.. just to help.
That's what would seem the most natural behavior to me, even if i'm not sexualy interested by her.

Anyway...
It was just to share my thought about it. I restarted the game without caring about Bella.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Obviously the purpose is not to be friend with all the girls around :D
But... for exemple... to take my own choices, i planed to try to have sex with Rachel and Mrs Smith (the two most sexy ones of the game to my taste) but wasn't interested by Bella nor Liza. I was just surprised i couldn't help Bella.. just to help.
That's what would seem the most natural behavior to me, even if i'm not sexualy interested by her.

Anyway...
It was just to share my thought about it. I restarted the game without caring about Bella.
You are one sick motherfcker (;
Bella is the sweetest thing ever <3

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
@Perverteer

I run with the T patch with no problem so dev will have to take a look at it.
The only reason I can think of is that you ran the Extra Scenes edition before and now have the regular edition. What does the badge on the main menu say @Unpaleutable? It should say "Standard Edition - Extra Scenes". The early version of 0.17.1 for PC that was added to the OP was the version without extra scenes.

Reactions: JJsworld and a1fox3

colossuschang

Feb 6, 2019
Guys does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with Nia and Rebecca on day 19? i chose "rest for a while" and they just came to say goodbye but i didnt have any options to make in this scene. i am on a relationship with both of them.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I was just surprised i couldn't help Bella.. just to help.
I could be mistaken, but I think you actually can.
Be a good guy (go for the love route) and steal Dwayne's hard disk during the 10th day.
In the evening of the same day, visit Bella: she will ask you out. If you refuse, you two will not be in a relationship anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with Nia and Rebecca on day 19? i chose "rest for a while" and they just came to say goodbye but i didnt have any options to make in this scene. i am on a relationship with both of them.
Do you have the incest patch, though?

Reactions: Maladika
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes