Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I've already read the word "musk" so many times in this game that I'm starting to wonder whether it's actually based on a wildlife documentary.
The sisters are actually all elks, trapped in human bodies.

(Just did a search and I'm too fond of that word it seems, going to change a few instances...)

Guys does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with Nia and Rebecca on day 19? i chose "rest for a while" and they just came to say goodbye but i didnt have any options to make in this scene. i am on a relationship with both of them.
I guess you're not running the taboo version of the game? The scene with Nia and her mother is only available in the incest version of the game. Does your version have the "Taboo Edition" badge in the main menu, or does it say "Standard Edition"?

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I could be mistaken, but I think you actually can.
Be a good guy (go for the love route) and steal Dwayne's hard disk during the 10th day.
In the evening of the same day, visit Bella: she will ask you out. If you refuse, you two will not be in a relationship anymore.
Thx scrumbles ! I must have missed this one.

Reactions: JJsworld

armslev

May 17, 2018
And who any knows
Discreet
Asking if Adriana is okay after the session could have consequences later on for the Discreet storyline.
what are the consequences?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day35_flashback_s_s_m_cabin.jpg

Perverteer said:
Sorry for the lack of posts here, but I've been a little under the weather lately. I did get to finish writing Day 35 and all the renders for that day are also completed. Bella has a larger event during Day 35, both on the submissive and romance paths. Day 36 will focus more on Mrs. Smith and going out with Liza, more on that later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
I've been sick the past week so I'm a little behind on the previews and polls for this month here on Patreon. I'll make up for it in the coming days and luckily the development of SL doesn't seem to have been impacted overly much.

In the past two weeks or so, arrived and after setting everything up I've been using it to create the renders for v0.18. I'm very happy with the new hardware. It's much faster than the laptop and eGPU I've been using before and also much more stable. Using the Iray viewport preview caused a kernel panic before and took more than a minute to actually function, now it's a matter of seconds.

The case, a be quiet! Dark Base Pro, is simply great (not only in size). I've never had a PC as silent as this one. Could be that I've always bought crap cases and noisy components before, but I'm happy nonetheless.

I had an old GeForce 760 card lying around which is now powering my screen, so all memory is available for the Titan Xp to render scenes. In the future I'm planning on replacing the 760 with a brand-new Nvidia GeForce RTX to further slash render times.

As for the specs of the new workstation, they're as follows:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, water-cooled by a Corsair H115i Pro
  • Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
  • PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra 850 Titanium
  • SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD
  • HDD: WD Red WD40EFRX 4 TB
  • Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Rev. 2

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The sisters are actually all elks, trapped in human bodies.

(Just did a search and I'm too fond of that word it seems, going to change a few instances...)
Well, with that word you masterfully managed to convey the actual body reactions of our hero: sniffs pussy, gets madly horny. Just like any other dick-driven male mammal would do.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Hm, while doing a sisters-only playthrough, on day 15, at the pizzeria, there's this nugget: "Rachel: Gosh, I'm so Full".. .. how? none of them ate a thing, unless they're a second pizza!

Just an observation that sometimes the renders don't match the story (a nice detail would be maybe one or two slices on the plate left, for instance).

Anyone else noticed things like this? Not that I'm complaining.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hm, while doing a sisters-only playthrough, on day 15, at the pizzeria, there's this nugget: "Rachel: Gosh, I'm so Full".. .. how? none of them ate a thing, unless they're a second pizza!

Just an observation that sometimes the renders don't match the story (a nice detail would be maybe one or two slices on the plate left, for instance).

Yes and most of the time I don't say anything about it where the story is as great as this one.

Reactions: Blayo

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
yeah I just thought to mention it in a "thought for the future" rather than massive "I insist you go back re-render those scenes you lazy sod" way. I'm guessing adding internal consistency of this sort would have bloated whatever file all the images are stored in.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

You know, I'm really glad people pick up on those things. So don't hesitate to let me know if you spot something like this. I'll be sure to add an extra render during pizza sequence in v0.18.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
So more Megan:unsure: I'm for it, one of the gorgiest girl of this game:giggle:
I think from a few posts above it say's in the next update there is Megan content (if you accepted it at that time at the club)

Edit: It was post

Reactions: Abîme

DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
Recently discovered it and really enjoy it. I hope we go back to the Island at some point to visit Mia and Rebeca. Any way has anyone else missed the Rachel events? I have the other girls on lock but got nothing with her.

Reactions: Perverteer

DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
If I were a betting man, I would bet all of my worldly possessions that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for how long the game will continue after that, I have no idea.
As long as we can take Adriana & Alina with us...

I had the same thoughts. Alina is great and all but Adriana is my favorite Side-piece.

Legit question tho I am on a Second Playthrough to get the Rachel content, but looking at the walkthrough lists a scene with Nia and Rebeca before you leave the Island but It doesn't trigger for me. Any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 323 Votes