Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
I'm more looking forward to the flashback story of the next update than the pregnancy content.This is something "new",if you ask the reason.

Reactions: JJsworld

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Content with pregnancy starts from the next update. I know who and how exactly, but the developer asked not to tell, but this is not the one who considers it

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
perverteer 22:23

Last summer.

Development was halted because of the death of the developer's father.

As for SL: story is nearly done for v0.18. But I still need to create over 60 renders.

And those are mostly sex renders, which are more time-consuming.
This is really sad news and sorry for the loss of the developer's father
I believe that it is not easy to face the death of one's father in any culture

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
This is really sad news and sorry for the loss of the developer's father
I believe that it is not easy to face the death of one's father in any culture
This is how my father died last winter. A friend of the developer Pandelo, the author of my dear neighbors, his mother died, so for half a year there are no updates on his Patreon page

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Condolences to Perverteer. I've buried both of my parents. When that sort of grief takes up residence in your heart, it tends to stay for a long time. It's not easy. Here's hoping he can find moments of peace in the coming weeks.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
perverteer 22:23

Last summer.

Development was halted because of the death of the developer's father.

As for SL: story is nearly done for v0.18. But I still need to create over 60 renders.

And those are mostly sex renders, which are more time-consuming.
Feel the need to clear something:
Discord said:
[11:48] perverteer: The Coceter Chronicles springs to mind, but I think somebody already recommended it to you, right @Abby?
[12:03] HobowithaLightgun: I played The Company this week. Not bad for a HTML game but i don't think Abby would like that one^^
[12:03] HobowithaLightgun: You can play as Male/Female/Shemale and it can change while playing because of behavior and chemicals
[17:00] Abby Sciuto: I tried that Coceter Chonicles but the fucking RPGM side of it put me off at the time, I might give it another go at some point
[17:00] perverteer: Yeah, I get that. It's one of the few RPGM games I can tolerate so far.
[17:01] perverteer: But the female MC can transform into a futa character at one point and/or date one.
[17:03] Abby Sciuto: I might have to come back to it then
[19:28] Abby Sciuto: Ugh what the fuck
[19:28] Abby Sciuto: Oh hay let's just ruin shit with fucking loli
[19:30] HobowithaLightgun: ruin or improve?^^
[19:30] Abby Sciuto: Ruin
[19:30] Abby Sciuto: Fuck loli and shota
[19:30] HobowithaLightgun: what game?
[19:30] Abby Sciuto: It makes me really uncomfortable
[19:31] Abby Sciuto: Coceter Chronicles
[19:32] HobowithaLightgun: already ruined by rpgm^^
[19:32] Abby Sciuto: I can handle RPGM
[19:32] Abby Sciuto: It's an obstacle but not an insurmountable one
[19:38] Obsidu: Cocetor Chronicles is great.
[19:39] Abby Sciuto: Oh fucking, rape
[19:39] Abby Sciuto: Great
[19:40] Obsidu: Optional.
[19:40] Obsidu: You can avoid it.
[19:40] Abby Sciuto: This isn't fucking optional, it says if I want to skip or not but I don't know what I'm skipping
[19:40] Obsidu: Which bit are you at?
[19:40] Obsidu: With the Princess?
[19:40] Abby Sciuto: By the lake yeah
[19:41] Obsidu: Yeah, skip it.
[19:41] Obsidu: That's the only mandatory rapey scene.
[19:41] Abby Sciuto: Mandatory, wow
[19:42] Obsidu: There's a few other rape scenes in the game too. But, they're completely optional. Also depends on your slut level.
[19:42] Abby Sciuto: Part way into it, can't exactly skip this shit
[19:42] Abby Sciuto: Besides a hard quit
[19:42] Obsidu: Space abr spam.
[19:42] Obsidu: :smile:
[19:42] Abby Sciuto: Well this has put me a fucking great mood
[19:43] Obsidu: Haha, Chapter 2/3 are my fav. As you can go Futa :smile:
[19:43] Abby Sciuto: Let's try out this game some more, it could be decent from what I read, then I get this bullshit
[19:44] Abby Sciuto: Seriously this has fucked my mood now
[19:44] Obsidu: It is a great game. minus that 1 scene which is forced on you.
[19:54] Abby Sciuto: Honestly the loli crap just makes me uncomfortable but that
[19:54] Abby Sciuto: Yeah, I'll just go through it , save the game and then close it off for now because no thanks, not even remotely in the mood anymore
[20:22] perverteer: Also thought that scene was optional, it's clearly not signposted very well.
[20:22] Abby Sciuto: Nope, not even remotely
[20:34] Abby Sciuto: So I go back to the game and it's bugged out
[20:34] Abby Sciuto: Oh no it hasn't
[20:34] Abby Sciuto: I just can't see shit
[21:10] Abby Sciuto: Why does this game not a fucking map
[21:14] Abby Sciuto: "I'll let you keep that jar of honey if you flash your tits" Fucking, what is this
[21:14] perverteer: Those things happen all the time in the suburbs. :smile:
[21:20] Abby Sciuto: the lack of a map in this game is causing me to slow lose my patience with it
[21:21] vnb: your visual story is one of the best waiting for the final
[21:21] perverteer: Coceter could easily have been a VN in Ren'Py. Those free-roaming sections are indeed confusing.
[21:22] vnb: and when the release is planned
[21:22] Abby Sciuto: Fucking annoying is how I'd describe it personally
[21:23] Abby Sciuto: Why do people who do this RPGM shit feel the need to make it obtuse
[21:23] Abby Sciuto: Also game's abandoned, when did this happen?
[21:23] perverteer: Last summer.
[21:23] perverteer: Development was halted because of the death of the developer's father.
[21:23] perverteer: As for SL: story is nearly done for v0.18. But I still need to create over 60 renders.
[21:24] perverteer: And those are mostly sex renders, which are more time-consuming.
So, @Perverteer dad has not died shortly ago (my interpretation) and the part of game halted because of death of dev father is The Coceter Chronicles, which is one of my favourite games...

Reactions: Vamori
4.50 star(s) 323 Votes