Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
How do you cheat in this game?

One used to be able to do it with the console, and but dev is using a "data store" for the stats. Probably still doable but uploading a save to the website and modifying it there is pretty damn easy.

I'm getting some Matrix vibes here.
Fapping to the Lady in Red in code?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There is a scene in the "extra scenes" for having sex with bella(the black haired sister)
How to have that ig, bcs for example scene #9 happened ig.. so how?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So in wt it says you have to have 8 corruption but i have only 3, can i change that, by not having to replay the whole game
and when does the scene occur

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a scene in the "extra scenes" for having sex with bella(the black haired sister)
How to have that ig, bcs for example scene #9 happened ig.. so how?
That last Extra sceen (Bella) is the end of this version (corrupted route) !!

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Holy cow this is some tasty material. This has potential to be the next BB and DMD, so why in the hell it's not as popular.
I must say I creamed my salad more times than I should have.
You got me buddy. I twigged to it early (V3 I think) and have been on board ever since.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Weeeell...you made some rather bad choices...
Take a look at walkthrough.
No offence man but how the hell Bella has such low stats?I mean her relationship "quest" is simply visiting her room and be nice or blackmail her....
yea wee bit bad choices.

rachel 18 and 15
bella 13 and 15 (bit tinkered to get 1 of her scene's during holiday)
liza 40 and 14
mommy 8 and 2
Guys, there is only 2 routes to play (trust and corruption) and it influences mainly at Bellas points. I played both routes, and my max points are :
Mom T=8 C=2 (in both routes)
Liza T-route 42/12 C-route 40/14
Bella 19/7 4/14
Rachel 19/16 19/17

EDIT: All 4 has relationship (Yes), only Bella has allso either Dominant or Love.
As others said, that seems really low. I followed the walkthrough for everything but the current chapter, so here's mine:

Rachel / younger sister: 18 / 15
Bella / middle sister, love relationship: 19 / 6
Liza / oldest sister: 40 / 14
Mother, no relationship: 8 / 2
Thank you all! I tried to play without the walkthrough and focusing only on Rachel (younger sister) and Liza (oldest sister) but I guess I made some bad choices involving other characters and that had a bad consequence on my stats with them. In a new game play I discovered I could kiss the oldest sister without a bad outcome after the first time we went out. I'll follow the walkthrough and get better results for them.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Just finished my first go through the new content. Lot's of interesting sex and interactions. So is there a walkthrough for the new content or an updated walkthrough? Since everyone else is commenting, my comment is this is a great game. It's in my top five games on f95zone. This update just makes it better.

Reactions: Perverteer

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
sorry, I've got a stupid question how do you check points for characters?
there are no stupid questions lol. Just people who ask the same questions over and over like is there a walkthrough or how do i do this thing when it has already been asked several times. So you question is really not stupid lol

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I stumbled over this game after searching for games with a dom/sub relationship. The whole game seemed pretty interessting. Now after playing it for some time, I have to say that I really like it. I am still on the holiday with the family there. I really wanted to play more into the corruption path, but somehow the love-path happend :coldsweat: Well I go with it. I already love Rachel and Bella. The one friend of Rachel is pretty awsome as well (forgot the name). Hope for mor Watersports with Rebeca :coldsweat:
So now I play as far as it is possible and then start new to get the more "hardcore" paths :biggrin:

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes