Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Going to play it for the first time and need a little advise. Which path better to take for mom content?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Going to play it for the first time and need a little advise. Which path better to take for mom content?
BOTH!!
The discreet path is amazing.
Adriana is definitely in the top 2 of the hottest side characters in the game.
You even get to roleplay a mother & son disciplining a daughter.
Pretty meta funny & hot as well.
On the island, you get to go exploring with Mum & kiss her.
This leads to a date & a romantic relationship with her.
Doing both paths can lead to her realising it is you at Discreet.
The results of this are awesome....

Mar 26, 2019
Iris is so hot, great character.

Like the others said, if you want to see more of mom and the hidden side of her, take the Discreet path. Personally, I did one playthrough with the Bella dom and Discreet paths, and then another with Bella and Mom love paths. Just to be able to see everything, and it was well worth it!

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You have multiple paths to follow on this game. You can pick one, two or all three young ladies, or you can go mom alone. And when you're all done with one variation of the game, you can go back and start over again on a different variation.

The creator did a good job of thinking this one out.

Pregnancy or not for an upcoming episode? It's already been thought of. Brilliant!

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Trying first play without walkthrough/spoilers. Is there a specific way to answer interview to get into discreet for Mrs Smith route? Thanks for any help

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
Trying first play without walkthrough/spoilers. Is there a specific way to answer interview to get into discreet for Mrs Smith route? Thanks for any help
You need to answer at least two out of three questions correctly to be admitted to the program, so the easiest way to do that is get access to the test, save and mess around until you get confirmation, that's what I did.

I could simply tell you the answers, but that wouldn't be much fun, would it.

Reactions: brexitbal

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Guys need help

On day 30 I have to decide whether I want to continue discreet path or romance path for mom

My question can i play both route in a single play through
Or
Do I HV to save it
Like Bella romance and submission path???????
Hurry guys

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is probably one of the best games out there all the women are beautiful it's hard to pick a favourite thank god for the harem route. Also I know this is random but I would love to see Bella with her hair down don't get me wrong I like her style but would love to see a change in styles now and again same with the other women.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes you can do both paths with mommy dearest. choosing discreet doesn't close romance door.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What i would like to know is when do we get the moola from dads death and to payback that bitch stepmom who treated mc badly for all those years.
I think you have your games mixed up between this and Where the Heart is.

The MC already has the money from his dads death here, that's how he can afford not to work and the holiday etc... His dad never remarried just had a lot of girlfriends, one of which the MC started seeing.

And in Where the Heart is the dad was the reason his step mom was a bitch to him, he forced her to do it.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Hey look, only one line for me to bitch about so far, yay!

In conversation with Bella you say "We've been together for only just a short while, but it somehow feels so right" which reads kind of awkwardly, either "We've been together for just a short while, but it somehow feels so right", "We've been together for only a short while, but it somehow feels so right" or "We've only been together for a short while, but it somehow feels so right" are all better in terms of readability.

Reactions: Perverteer

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I think you have your games mixed up between this and Where the Heart is.

The MC already has the money from his dads death here, that's how he can afford not to work and the holiday etc... His dad never remarried just had a lot of girlfriends, one of which the MC started seeing.

And in Where the Heart is the dad was the reason his step mom was a bitch to him, he forced her to do it.
Dam your right im sorry i mixed them up ty for telling me

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes