U

User_32285

"but I assumed watching all the women bar 1 get fucked would be enough"
IRL, I'm monogamist. fucking only one women are enough for me. but games like this are about fantasy and let me help you with this.

compared both ENDING from previous update and 0.18 on bella romance route.
You could try putting more effort in translating the thoughts in your head into the text you use here in your posts, it would make the point your making more understandable...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lately mc has fucked more other chicks (incl mommy dearest) than bella.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
May take a bit longer this time.

Unlocked

That fever I was running, turned out to be less innocent, unfortunately. Last weekend I’ve been rushed to the hospital and treated for a bacterial infection that aggressively destroys human tissue. Everything seems to be under control now, but I have to recover for quite a while.
One of the things I’m currently unable to do (apart from lying comfortably for just five minutes and eating decent food) is work on SL. Maybe when I feel better I can get some writing done again, my laptop is nearby. I also had the special render ready for publishing, just needed some post-work and a logo. Hope to get that to you asap.
All in all it looks like there’s not going to be an April release of v0.19, so I‘ll suspend payments for that month as soon as April starts. Of course I hope to get cracking at the game very soon again, but now I need a lot of rest.
I’ll keep you guys posted when I’m able!

Let's hope for a quick recovery:cry:
well, what kind of attack is all the game developers that I love sick or something else happened to them. For example, ICSTOR also suspends its project at PixelsLab author The Intoxicating Flavor back problems for others, too, problems with health or in the family and so on. Pleases only the fact that Mr. ZZ and ManicMinxy back and promise something big in your projects and may God bless the ICCreations and then just nothing will play

Reactions: splamo and Repuci

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So whats new in this update since the changelog isn't posted. Feel free to spoil me

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You could try putting more effort in translating the thoughts in your head into the text you use here in your posts, it would make the point your making more understandable...
I think I did.
damn, this update leave my hanging like before. if any of you doing bella-romance route, blueballs alert lol
but if it's not enough effort for you. Well, you can do the same method to previous poster , if she(?) try to putting more effort to translating my post..

fact is: we all know there are fuckfest from the very beginning of the game. and there's threesome too. But well, I mentioned about bella-romance route clearly tho.

Maybe, but calling out on Sisterly Lust for being blue balled is like saying Dating My Daughter's >>First<< Chapter was a fuckfest from the beginning 'till the end. :LOL::p
That's so true. But I think it wouldn't help here. Just like if I said I got blueballs by playing Big Brother, everybody gonna hates me mentioning Lisa here lol

"you already got milf(s), what else do you need man?"
"you already got threesome with Alice, your older sister!"
"you already got Lisa's ass!"
-----------------------------------------------
can I have my fantasy about threesome with sisters became reality (in-game), please?
but Lisa's defloration should comes first lol

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Let's wish the developer a speedy recovery. and I look forward to Rachel's pregnancy
I don't recall if there's convo about Rachel's Pregnancy. But I do remember about Bella's pregnancy planning.
Just one extra scene. Thats all. Little play with mom. Thats all.
you can also :
1. Fuck Megan on Bella-submissive route
2. Fuck bella on both route
3. Fuck/anal Iris from Mom-route
3. get another blueballs from Liza.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
well, what kind of attack is all the game developers that I love sick or something else happened to them. For example, ICSTOR also suspends its project at PixelsLab author The Intoxicating Flavor back problems for others, too, problems with health or in the family and so on. Pleases only the fact that Mr. ZZ and ManicMinxy back and promise something big in your projects and may God bless the ICCreations and then just nothing will play
Plot twist:
maybe they are the same person/team behind the screen lol

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I meant that the developers like the plague has passed. Who is sick someone needs a break from someone else with equipment problems

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i have a love route and a dom route save with bella
So it's true you can only knock her up on the romance route? You should be able to breed her since she belongs to you. If you can make her wear that vibrating egg all the time it should be easy to make her get off birth control. I'm sure it's a slight oversight and there'll be more chances. We need a begging emoji. :sneaky:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So it's true you can only knock her up on the romance route? You should be able to breed her since she belongs to you. If you can make her wear that vibrating egg all the time it should be easy to make her get off birth control. I'm sure it's a slight oversight and there'll be more chances. We need a begging emoji. :sneaky:
at this time pregnancy is only available on the love route with bella, yes. but we dont know what perverteer has in store for us

Reactions: unknown78

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
at this time pregnancy is only available on the love route with bella, yes. but we dont know what perverteer has in store for us
Whew he almost dropped out the top 5. I NEED to see Bella miss her period, panic, get depressed and have her whole world come crashing down on her.(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with all that banging of bella in dom path has she will be get preggo.

rachel is bit too young to have baby.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes