Aug 16, 2018
The pregnancy paths are optional, for the very reason @DemosthenesHPW and players don't the prospect of pregnancy. So there won't be any pregnancy roulette, won't leave that to chance. ;)
Thanks for responding @Perverteer, and I know that pregnancy will be a choice up to the player. I was just making a joke out of other games that have spent far too much resources on making a spinning pregnancy wheel instead of the game itself!

Keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: Perverteer

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
NNooooo how i suppose to wait next update?!!!..... It's so coool! I just hope we don't have to choose between who will be pregnant in the end. I want all of them ahahaha

But still no content with Liza. We still have a lot of girls to deal with, but why you ignore her? @Perverteer

Reactions: Perverteer

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
NNooooo how i suppose to wait next update?!!!..... It's so coool! I just hope we don't have to choose between who will be pregnant in the end. I want all of them ahahaha

But still no content with Liza. We still have a lot of girls to deal with, but why you ignore her? @Perverteer
Liza had probably one of the best scenes in this update.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
only romance
Are you stating a fact about the existing state of the game or that it's definitely not ever happening? Because while I don't really want to do the sub route, it definitely has its share of redeeming parts I'd like to enjoy, but no preggo would be a deal-breaker.

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
Oh god Susan found out abt me and Rachel....... Soon she would knw my relationship with alina, Ana, iris, Bella, Riley, Liza hahahah

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
What does it show your relationship is with her if you click the heart in the upper right hand corner ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Because she's boring ! , she is the oldest sister but still a fucking virgin and inexperience

Oct 25, 2018
@wildt but how?.... I did all for her, why i'm still not with relations with her?.... O_O
After the Night Club Scene if you tried to take advantage of her when she was drugged, you will lose her. If you stopped her than the next day she appreciates that you didn't take advantage of her and that evening you get to deflower her.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes