WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Second playthrough by following the guide broke free of the coffee shop loop. As others said I think the Bella loan made the difference. For an early version it sure has a lot of content. I'm impressed.

If someone doesn't beat me to it, in the morning I'll look through the day 5 and 6 code in the above post and write a quick guide.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I apparently didn't go the Mother route because nobody made any phonecalls...
I'm guessing you probably have to confront her the second time you talk about work and she's evasive.

(at least thats what I did)

knerre

Jul 30, 2017
Didn't get the coffeeshop loop either, but I'm pursuing a relationship with all the sisters.
As for the graphics I think it's DAZ, I recognized some of the 3D props from other games during my playthrough, but maybe rendered in 3Delight?

Servius

Sep 9, 2017
Thought this would be another generic game, but it has some decent writing and I liked the way it was going. Looks like I'll have to support this guy. :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

anschwww

May 10, 2017

This release should fix the conversation bug during Day 6, Jerricho13 reported. I think the bug triggered when you didn't have a movie date with Rachel causing the conversation menu to run out of options and looping the same scene over and over. I got a bit stuck in all the story variables, it seems.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Okay this morning I see there is an updated . Looks like I made all the right choices on days 5 and 6 except for being too eager for Rachel to go topless. Easily remedied by reloading an earlier save. And this time I saved right before the end screen so I'm ready to resume from there on v0.4, assuming saves will be compatible.

I'm guessing that starting a relationship (as the walkthrough defines it) with any one sister is not going to close opportunities to start relationships with the other sisters or anyone else. In a game like this, is there anyone who does not pursue all of them just to see all of the available content? Personally I don't care for the Bella story but I still want to see where it goes.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Do you have a save around that point? Nothing works for mine.
Strange. It worked perfectly for me. Called, got the appointment, got on harassing the bitchy sis...

VERY nice game so far, much better than a lot of others I played recently. Pacing is quick but not entirely unbelievable (well except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. If this would be a bit more spaced in a final version it would do the game good, allow for a bit more tension building. Same goes for Moms Business, which I found a very nice little enigma to solve at the beginning but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be better with a few more subtle hints.
But thats pretty small stuff compared to most other similar games, so I really look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I didn't have a problem... maybe it was luck XD not bad for the first updates! and that James guy, he's just like Marcus in Dreams of Desire so I'm sure he will not fuck my mom if we don't let him, anyway I made the call XD I will try to avoid any route that allows others to fuck the women of the house (Liza's boyfriend, James, etc) can't wait for next updates... and more about mom! she's my favorite, Liza look good too, except that mouth.
Yeah a good buddy to have your back. Hope the player can get him some sugar too though, gotta look out for your mates. And ALWAYS happy to see a black guy not being a stupid stereotype but a real person (as much as that is possible in a pr0n game of course ;-)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

This release should fix the conversation bug during Day 6, Jerricho13 reported. I think the bug triggered when you didn't have a movie date with Rachel causing the conversation menu to run out of options and looping the same scene over and over. I got a bit stuck in all the story variables, it seems.

@Pepé Le Pew @Bloo @ace_boogie
Please update op. Thanks!

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The second great game I found in the last few days that I had somehow missed before.

This one is a treasure. Some of the renders make mom and the eldest sister look a bit strange, but that seems to depend on the perspective mostly. Otherwise they are all good looking and at least not the same five models you see in EVERY other game (not that you haven't seen them in some of course).
Also, there´s a hot Asian girl and a hot black girl, which sadly still is a rarity.

On top of that, the writing is good, the english is alright (which is such an enjoyment considering all those horribly translated russian games) and you can actually be a nice guy who slowly seduces his sisters and mom instead of being a complete dick or having them jump on you the first moment they see you. Highly Recommended.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
On top of that, the writing is good, the english is alright (which is such an enjoyment considering all those horribly translated russian games)
lol me no native english speaker and i don't notice bad engrish... for me everything sounds good lol. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: mineiros123
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes