Sep 18, 2018
I don't think you can have her if you are on dom path, since the scene is supposed to be a romantic one.
Thanks
Ahh the thats it. Thats not mentioned in the walkthrough. Thanks!
I don't think you can have her if you are on dom path, since the scene is supposed to be a romantic one.
Ahh the thats it. Thats not mentioned in the walkthrough. Thanks!

Is it the scene i can find in the extra scenes section? Where they meat in the bedroom? Scene number 17

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
So I am replaying the game for the new update and I’m trying to get the love relationship with Susan and I have forgotten what I need to do to get it. I am using the walkthrough but I am not getting the kiss option on the tropical island.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey developer, some errors occured:

Pictures is missing
1)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies].webp': could not find image. (u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m_l.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day139.rpyc", line 583, in script call
  File "day139.rpyc", line 1187, in script
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies].webp': could not find image. (u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m_l.webp')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Tue Jun 25 00:10:11 2019
2)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day139.rpyc", line 583, in script call
  File "day139.rpyc", line 1210, in script
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Tue Jun 25 00:27:46 2019

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
So I am replaying the game for the new update and I’m trying to get the love relationship with Susan and I have forgotten what I need to do to get it. I am using the walkthrough but I am not getting the kiss option on the tropical island.
You had to talk with Mrs Smith on day 1, 3, 7 and 11 if i remember correctly, if any of them are missed, you wont have kiss option on the island.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
About the missing extra scene error - someone with that error please run UnRen on your game, extract RPAs, decompile rpycs, and post extras.rpy. The missing extra_scene_18 should be defined in that file.

??? I dont know what to do :)
Well, unless you're Perverteer, there's not much you can do as Extras stops at "label extra_scene_17" in the version I got. I'm redownloading right now to see if it really is a (down/up)load version issue.

Sivero

Jun 24, 2019
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
I have tried from what you suggested but it doesn't work in my case. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the patcher and the latest version of the game but till now to no success.

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
You had to talk with Mrs Smith on day 1, 3, 7 and 11 if i remember correctly, if any of them are missed, you wont have kiss option on the island.
Ok I feel like a huge idiot instead of selecting wait for her I was selecting wale her up. My bad lol

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is the perfect Harem Simulator. I've been playing every update as of now. What I love the most is how the render quality has been steadily improving from beginning to the 30-ish days. It looks fabulous now. I love all the girls, I love the extreme count of sex scenes and I really hope impregnation and marriage and all that stuff goes in over time. Having the ugly teacher as an antagonist now that your harem works great is just a great dramatic switch.

Great job, dev! I love it! Keep it up and please... never finish it. :)

The only cool sequel, I think, would be to have the protagonist from SL die and playing his and one of his sister's son who's then growing up with his mom, grandma, aunt and, if possible, even more sisters haha... would be pretty awesome tbh. xD

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes