pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I loved the update. I just wish there was more buildup to the pregnancies. Some initial concern from the girls (not like MC is raping them, but a couple scenes where the question again if he is sure he wants to get them pregnant right now). I mean Rachel went from crying because she might be pregnant to pregnant without question. Some buildup to him getting them to agree to get pregnant right now would have been hot. Maybe even some competition between the girls to see who gets pregnant first. Just my thoughts.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved the update. I just wish there was more buildup to the pregnancies. Some initial concern from the girls (not like MC is raping them, but a couple scenes where the question again if he is sure he wants to get them pregnant right now). I mean Rachel went from crying because she might be pregnant to pregnant without question. Some buildup to him getting them to agree to get pregnant right now would have been hot. Maybe even some competition between the girls to see who gets pregnant first. Just my thoughts.
Which drags out content and adds more work on an already busy dev and also means he has to rework the story he has laid out to fit it in.

Too much work would be needed.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Well 2 of them wanted to be pregnant. Rachel was worried about missing her pills but once you said you didn't care she was fine. Liza was the one who needed some convincing which I was actually surprised about. She's always been so motherly with her sisters that I was a bit confused.

Personally I prefer the non-preggo route. Who wants to screw up those perfect bodies by inflating them with kids and ruining their stomachs and breasts? No thanks, I'd rather just have sex with them forever as they are.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Did you run unren on v0.19 (getting extras.rpyc from extras.rpa), then unpack v0.20 on top of your old v0.19? I've only seen extras.rpyc when I run unren. I unren'd the Mac 0.20, and I have an extras.rpy with extra scene 18.

That's why I wanted someone to unren their version - to see if the extras.rpy shipped with their version was complete.
There's no need to unren and unpack over the top.

Simply running it from a different folder worked for me. It seems that unpacking it on top of the previous version is what caused it in my case.

When I unren'd it the special scenes stopped at 17 in the extras file. Don't know why the new version didn't overwrite the old version completly, but that's what appears to have happened in my case.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Ok. Now this game has everything I love and it hasn't ended yet.
98% of games would have ended right after the pregnancy "everyone got pregnant and lived happily ever after, the end."
But not this game and that gives me so much joy.
Pregnancy, pregnancy sex, Liza has loosened up dramatically love that, and new characters brought into the house (if you so chose) and with a to be continued

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It is possible to have the Harem on the Dom route. I had the a foursome, also Iris and Riley were accepted into the house.

I find it very sad that it is not possible to get the pregnancy on the Dom route. I will try the love route, now. I prefer the Dom route and I'm normally not into Dom, but it was so good storywise.

That the last sex scene is exactly the same, no difference between the 3 sisters was a little bit disappointing.

I think after this update, I can start concentrate the next few months or even longer on other games, to have more gameplay later again. :)

Reactions: Phoenix1132

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Want to play it yesterday, but decided to wait for update with Alina. (It's so hard to resist to download it right now, damn)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Did you run unren on v0.19 (getting extras.rpyc from extras.rpa), then unpack v0.20 on top of your old v0.19? I've only seen extras.rpyc when I run unren. I unren'd the Mac 0.20, and I have an extras.rpy with extra scene 18.

That's why I wanted someone to unren their version - to see if the extras.rpy shipped with their version was complete.
The file extras.rpy is complete. Just in v0.19 extras weren't archived yet. So those who installed v0.20 on top of v0.19 still had old extras.rpyc in the game, and had got that error.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
So you're saying deleting extras.rpyc fixes the issue? I just tried and the scene progresses, but will this break anything else though?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Gotta error. Bella corruption path + with pregancy path and Iris + Riley harem.
cant go foward with sex with Iris and matbe also Riley. on 139 day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Nevermind - it work now fine after unpack again with not put in on old folder. i am a stupid person :) drooh!
thanks to post #7,732

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Simply running it from a different folder worked for me. It seems that unpacking it on top of the previous version is what caused it in my case.

When I unren'd it the special scenes stopped at 17 in the extras file. Don't know why the new version didn't overwrite the old version completly, but that's what appears to have happened in my case.
I didn't say they should do this, I asked if they did.

The file extras.rpy is complete. Just in v0.19 extras weren't archived yet. So those who installed v0.20 on top of v0.19 still had old extras.rpyc in the game, and had got that error.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Do NOT unpack the new version over the old one! The new version is self contained.

Looking at the high post counts of some of the people with this issue, I'm really surprised. I would have thought they'd know this.

Perverteer the extras issue isn't a real issue, just people doing dumb things.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Meaning I should extract new one then just copy the save game since the old version messed up a bit even when you're trying overwrite with the new update?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
kino2 Assuming you're on windows and running as default, just delete the old game folder since the saves are stored in a different location. Then run the game from the new folder that you just put V0.20 into. Your saves should show up in the load menu w/o issue and if you've enabled taboo edition, it should also carry over w/o any further work.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Meaning I should extract new one then just copy the save game since the old version messed up a bit even when you're trying overwrite with the new update?
No need to copy the saves. They're stored in %APPDATA%.

Do NOT unpack the new version over the old!

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
Oh man this update was amazing! Seeing how this still isn't over I feel it'll end with them returning to the island, could be wrong, either way can't wait for more!

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes