matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Well, on the love route its romantic and loving and pregnant if you want. on the corruption route she is basically an abused GF (that was reworked, but it was quite dark before)
Thats mean on corruption route you cant make girls pregnant?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Funny thing is how every route leads to the point where they want to leave the county... Tried the mom-pregnat only route and I don't know how but the reverent say to Liza that the MC is the father, even if the mother is a sexworker... A little bit lazy writing, without him seeing the MC and mother together, in the park or so...

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
and I don't know how but the reverent say to Liza that the MC is the father, even if the mother is a sexworker... A little bit lazy writing, without him seeing the MC and mother together, in the park or so...
Religious/political fanatics don't need any evidence. The mere accusation, or suggestion of impropriety, is proof of guilt. Where you been?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella = Love ... Don´t want to play the reworked corruption route. No Thanks ... Corruption Route i played one time and never again since then ... for me it doesn´t matter what they changed on this cor route ... Bella :love:
For me, it goes against her character, I tried that route once the first scene was enough to put me off the love route for Bella is always the best way to go.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
In the latest update, lot of story setup and downtime with the girls. Not a fan of the only way to see Alina in this update is if you suddenly share her with James (same with Ana too). Rather had a visit from Alina and Ana with an threesome ensuing with them or foursome with Rachel, with MC telling Rachel about his relationship with Alina and Ana, oh or a fivesome with Kira. Nothing against James :LOL:, if anyone it should've been with sharing Hazel.
Speaking of Hazel, it was funny how at first it seemed like Bella was the only girl scotch free of any drama to still deal with. Susan with the moral police, Rachel with the batty teacher, Liza with the preacher and her strap-on-loving ex. Then, here comes Hazel appearing on TV lying with the fake news, having a wanted hit list on MC, Bella, and James (i see happens regardless if you had sex with Hazel or you just searched Dwayne's room for the Photo of him cumming on sleeping Hazel).
James sounded heartbroken on the phone that MC was leaving him, moving out the country, he can always visit and babysit (Maybe have MC & Ana make James an uncle).

No Megan in Bella's Dom/Sub route this update, too bad she's not in Bella's Romance route anymore, pretty much forgotten in that route.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
In the latest update, lot of story setup and downtime with the girls. Not a fan of the only way to see Alina in this update is if you suddenly share her with James (same with Ana too). Rather had a visit from Alina and Ana with an threesome ensuing with them or foursome with Rachel, with MC telling Rachel about his relationship with Alina and Ana, oh or a fivesome with Kira. Nothing against James :LOL:, if anyone it should've been with sharing Hazel.
Speaking of Hazel, it was funny how at first it seemed like Bella was the only girl scotch free of any drama to still deal with. Susan with the moral police, Rachel with the batty teacher, Liza with the preacher and her strap-on-loving ex. Then, here comes Hazel appearing on TV lying with the fake news, having a wanted hit list on MC, Bella, and James (i see happens regardless if you had sex with Hazel or you just searched Dwayne's room for the Photo of him cumming on sleeping Hazel).
James sounded heartbroken on the phone that MC was leaving him, moving out the country, he can always visit and babysit (Maybe have MC & Ana make James an uncle).

No Megan in Bella's Dom/Sub route this update, too bad she's not in Bella's Romance route anymore, pretty much forgotten in that route.
I was not pleased with the having to choose between either Alina or Ana.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So like Marmite then? Personally, I love it (both pregnant ladies and Marmite - ooh, how about pregnant ladies with Marmite? Did I just stumble on a new game idea?), but only if it fits in the story, don't go adding in preggers characters just for the sake of it.
Promite instead and I will join you up the deep end.

Funny thing is how every route leads to the point where they want to leave the county... Tried the mom-pregnat only route and I don't know how but the reverent say to Liza that the MC is the father, even if the mother is a sexworker... A little bit lazy writing, without him seeing the MC and mother together, in the park or so...
I very disappointed in Monogamous paths writing. There are quite a few gaps like that that make no sense, on top of that everything you done for family on platonic path gets wiped after day 39, If you not dating Liza she back with dip shit and church and getting married, Rachel is back under thumb of counsellor and brainwashed even though one day before you best of friends, Bella is no longer saved from blackmailer. Its extra annoying because it took forever to max relationships without ever hitting those relationship triggers. So basically your only choices are fuck them or let their lives be totally fucked over. There is simply no middle ground where you can care for family and protect them without fucking them.

I just hoping that these paths are on hold until the main story done and he will come back and do monogamous paths properly which would explain the holes and the massive rewind on relationship statuses that not lovers.

EDIT Considering you do get to ask family that not in relationship to come with you that it is planned to be fixed later. No doubt the number of variations and applying tracking past the yes or no if lovers is a lot of work and would slow progress of story massively. You would need every person to have platonic and love scenes and a lot of variations on group scenes allowing for those that stayed, those that lovers and those that platonic.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Promite instead and I will join you up the deep end.

I very disappointed in Monogamous paths writing. There are quite a few gaps like that that make no sense, on top of that everything you done for family on platonic path gets wiped after day 39, If you not dating Liza she back with dip shit and church and getting married, Rachel is back under thumb of counsellor and brainwashed even though one day before you best of friends, Bella is no longer saved from blackmailer. Its extra annoying because it took forever to max relationships without ever hitting those relationship triggers. So basically your only choices are fuck them or let their lives be totally fucked over. There is simply no middle ground where you can care for family and protect them without fucking them.

I just hoping that these paths are on hold until the main story done and he will come back and do monogamous paths properly which would explain the holes and the massive rewind on relationship statuses that not lovers.

EDIT Considering you do get to ask family that not in relationship to come with you that it is planned to be fixed later. No doubt the number of variations and applying tracking past the yes or no if lovers is a lot of work and would slow progress of story massively. You would need every person to have platonic and love scenes and a lot of variations on group scenes allowing for those that stayed, those that lovers and those that platonic.
The variations are indeed a lot of work. I'm currently writing the next episode and there sure are a lot of different paths... I do at least want all of the romantic relationships to be a satisfactory experience as they are the meat of the game. Implementing all platonic paths is a lot of work for now and most people are of course less interested in the characters they're not romancing.

That said, if things are not making sense on those romantic paths are if there are truly glaring gaps, I'm interested to know on which day the occur exactly so I can work on a possible fix. I've left the points system largely behind for the past updates, to focus on choices, so the amount of corruption and trust are not necessarily indicative of how a character behaves at this point.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
The variations are indeed a lot of work. I'm currently writing the next episode and there sure are a lot of different paths... I do at least want all of the romantic relationships to be a satisfactory experience as they are the meat of the game. Implementing all platonic paths is a lot of work for now and most people are of course less interested in the characters they're not romancing.

That said, if things are not making sense on those romantic paths are if there are truly glaring gaps, I'm interested to know on which day the occur exactly so I can work on a possible fix. I've left the points system largely behind for the past updates, to focus on choices, so the amount of corruption and trust are not necessarily indicative of how a character behaves at this point.
There are a few scenes with pregnancy issues but not sure what days. It is possible for Liza to be refereed to as pregnant in a dialogue when shes not and sometimes at the TV sex scene with choice of up to 3 sisters Rachel is shown as pregnant when she isn't while other times it works fine.

Trouble for me is I like all your characters so even when not romancing I tried to protect them and help them but sadly after day 39 if not lovers it doesn't matter what you done for them so for now I got all monogamous paths on hold at day 38. Was a lot of trial and error maximising their relationships without crossing line to lovers to lol. I understand need to focus on love paths but the rest are still family and idea of leaving them behind in situations they in sits very badly which kills monogamous paths for me knowing I going to leave 2/3 sisters in hands of an abusive husband, a blackmailer growing in confidence and a psycho counsellor grooming her into a Hitler youth wannabe or worse. So even understanding why it has to be its pretty hard to go to all the trouble of getting them out of trouble just to have it all undone at end of day 39 and basically forced to sacrifice lives of two sisters to romance one.

EDIT and yes I making assumptions they staying lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a few scenes with pregnancy issues but not sure what days. It is possible for Liza to be refereed to as pregnant in a dialogue when shes not and sometimes at the TV sex scene with choice of up to 3 sisters Rachel is shown as pregnant when she isn't while other times it works fine.

Trouble for me is I like all your characters so even when not romancing I tried to protect them and help them but sadly after day 39 if not lovers it doesn't matter what you done for them so for now I got all monogamous paths on hold at day 38. Was a lot of trial and error maximising their relationships without crossing line to lovers to lol. I understand need to focus on love paths but the rest are still family and idea of leaving them behind in situations they in sits very badly which kills monogamous paths for me knowing I going to leave 2/3 sisters in hands of an abusive husband, a blackmailer growing in confidence and a psycho counsellor grooming her into a Hitler youth wannabe or worse. So even understanding why it has to be its pretty hard to go to all the trouble of getting them out of trouble just to have it all undone at end of day 39 and basically forced to sacrifice lives of two sisters to romance one.
The problem there is to fix that for you would take away development time from the other paths and very few people would have gone the same route as you meaning he's sacrificed a larger update to please fewer people.

Plus the games wrapping up so needs to get the story moved on.

Unfortunately you've gone a route few people have so you are going to be leaving them behind.

Reactions: Oddball2k

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

EDIT and yes I making assumptions they staying lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think posting your day 38 saves for each of the single girl paths might be helpful to see where it goes sideways at day 39 or later. I don't know if there are appropriate variables or the trust / corruption levels can be used to help save your family without romancing them. Then there is the family coming to terms with your single relationship. It might be better played as not taboo to pick only one, but help the others.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Fuck all of them, get all of them pregnant. Pregnant sex is fun. Hopefully the childbirths will be spread out so that by the time one pussy becomes unusable another has healed up.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes