Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I think posting your day 38 saves for each of the single girl paths might be helpful to see where it goes sideways at day 39 or later. I don't know if there are appropriate variables or the trust / corruption levels can be used to help save your family without romancing them. Then there is the family coming to terms with your single relationship. It might be better played as not taboo to pick only one, but help the others.
It does snapshot at the 100 day jump and simply determines if lovers or not. I still love game and even if he doesn't come back to do close family bond I still support on Patreon and play my 3 Harem routes. I fully understand his need to focus on the sex oriented paths with so many characters that coding different levels of relationships and the added variations in scenes will be a lot of work. Not many people as crazy as me and worried what happening to the characters they not trying to screw or wasting time building up relationships with the characters they not trying to screw lol.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You didn't have to choose between the two, you could have said no. It was entirely optional action on side like all the content with those two.
Ok that's total nonsense. :) You can only choose one, either Alina or Ana. Yes there is a choose neither. But that path does not allow you to do both girls, either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok that's total nonsense. :) You can only choose one, either Alina or Ana. Yes there is a choose neither. But that path does not allow you to do both girls, either.
He never said you could choose both, he said you could have said no. It was optional content.

I had no problem sharing Ana, I let him have his own sister, but no way will I share Alina.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019

So, v0.22, the last one before the end. Two days in this release and some important choices to make during Day 144, but more on that in the next preview. Day 143 will be one of happy reunions. The extra scene for +$15 patrons will be part of the last flashback scene featuring Miley, Sabine and Sasha.

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • The Puritanical Trio do an unexpected house call that doesn't turn out as expected
  • Conclusion of the flashback storyline
  • A visit (with benefits) to the studio of Belugio's foremost artist
  • A meeting with the daughter of aforementioned artist escalates in naked yoga on a secluded beach...
**END SPOILERS**
1568414585243.png

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
1. Get Mod
2. Use Mod
3. Enjoy :)
Mods lead to bugs, bugs leads to unhappiness, unhappiness leads to not playing the game. I want to see what the creator does, when the game is finished I might consider a mod. I've only seen one game that was improved by a mod in all the games I've played on the f95. So I mostly just ignore mods.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Mods lead to bugs, bugs leads to unhappiness, unhappiness leads to not playing the game. I want to see what the creator does, when the game is finished I might consider a mod. I've only seen one game that was improved by a mod in all the games I've played on the f95. So I mostly just ignore mods.
Fair enough! :) I've never had a problem with any of Lain's mods, but I respect your choice. :)

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Why are the renders so grainy in this game? I dont know why dev doesnt fix that.
(No, I am not playing any compressed versions. Just the normal official one)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Why are the renders so grainy in this game? I dont know why dev doesnt fix that.
(No, I am not playing any compressed versions. Just the normal official one)
Can you be a bit more specific than that? Perverteer even hangs around this place, I'm sure he'd at least look into it if you ping him with a couple concrete examples.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Can you be a bit more specific than that? Perverteer even hangs around this place, I'm sure he'd at least look into it if you ping him with a couple concrete examples.
I mean literally just that: The images are grainy, as if they are too damn compressed or something.
Just look at this: SL_2019_09_14_15_58_50_956.jpg
Its most visible around Rachel's neck.
And no, its not my screenshot thats messed up. All the renders are like this in the game.
I could extract the images.rpa, but I cant do it atm as I dont have any more time to spare (and its not necessary).

Reactions: asd33asd33

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I mean literally just that: The images are grainy, as if they are too damn compressed or something.
Just look at this: View attachment 400691
Its most visible around Rachel's neck.
And no, its not my screenshot thats messed up. All the renders are like this in the game.
I could extract the images.rpa, but I cant do it atm as I dont have any more time to spare (and its not necessary).
That's not compression artifacts, that's not letting it render long enough.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes