Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
What are the extra scenes? Are they stuff separate from the main game? Do I obtain them in the course of the game? Or can they only be observed from the main menu? Do they occur after the game's timeline? Or at certain points during the game and I need to constantly hop back to the main menu to see them?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
What are the extra scenes? Are they stuff separate from the main game? Do I obtain them in the course of the game? Or can they only be observed from the main menu? Do they occur after the game's timeline? Or at certain points during the game and I need to constantly hop back to the main menu to see them?
If I'm remembering correctly, they were bonus scenes for higher tier Patreons. If you have the bonus version, they're fully incorporated to the story and not contextually different, and I think the bonus scene selection menu is intended to let people who upgraded their Patreon tier to see previous bonus scenes they missed without having to replay the whole game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
this game was lousy AND i can back my reasons as to why i say that
out of all the sisters only one ya can really do anything with is bella (short story)
DETAILED STORY:
dont get to do anything with any of the others ...not a big deal BUT heres the kicker
check out my screen shot ...SPOILER ALERT ....look at what i said and look at that screen shot...you do the math
needless to say it just doesnt add up ...according to the info in the screen shot
your lead on to believe that you can knock all the girls up im here to confirm its fucking bullshit
that screen needs to ither be removed from the game OR the entire game needs to be rewritten and made from scratch

NOW with all that out in the open for the world to see and out of the way
as far as the rest of the game goes story lines,etc wise its a very good game and well written stories
otherwise this game is trash BECAUSE being falsely led onto believe that you can knock up all the woman FACT is you CANT
Are you certained?!
If so, care to explain this strange bug?:ROFLMAO:
1595106033767.png
Also in the OP a walkthrough is linked, could also help.:p

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
otherwise this game is trash BECAUSE being falsely led onto believe that you can knock up all the woman FACT is you CANT
To add to what c3p0 says above, the MC also gets to fuck and impregnate well beyond the women in the MC's family, to the point of practically creating the population of a small town all on his own.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To add to what c3p0 says above, the MC also gets to fuck and impregnate well beyond the women in the MC's family, to the point of practically creating the population of a small town all on his own.
I'm sure, we only help to repopulate this island as altruistic as we are. Can't be helped that all women want our child - at least all that aren't singer.:sneaky:
I demand more love for Valentina.:LOL:
Could be that Kira would later become a background dancer of her and one thing leads to another - We must repopulate this island. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I met a boy named Pete-Pete-Pete ♫
C'mon suck on my teat-teat-teat ♫

Lmao I nearly choked on this line.

It was a fun game. My only con was that it could have more ways to control the harem, since you can only choose on Riley and Iris. Personally not big of a fan of Ana and Alina's models. But I guess you can't please everyone.

Also in the end the corruption and love points didn't make much sense. All end on the harem, but Liza has 42 love points and Rachel 19 corruption points, while Susan only has 9 and 3. I understand it would be hard to balance on that, but when a sister has 19 corruption points while other has 6... it's quite a gap. But anyway like I said, it was fun.

Also a small sidenote, Adriana's model is completly gorgeous. That model deserved to be a family one, be it sister, cousin or whatever.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
123.jpg
scream.jpg
I've heard good things about this game, but some of the models kind of fall into the uncanny valley for me. I've seen it a few times with the daz3D models which is why I usually go for games with more stylized art assets. How would you guys rate the artwork overall?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
first off i made a post not long ago although ive since deleted that post i feel its necessary for me to still apologize for it anyways...at the time i THOUGHT i couldnt get any of the sisters pregnant...and after reading a bunch of reply posts,etc
ive decided to give the game another chance and you know what im very glad i that i did...ive managed to knock up everybody
and get married to mom and sisters AND all the girls i met and fucked really populated the island and lived happily ever after
this is definitely by far the very best game that ive ever played to date anyways AND im keeping it forever in my collection too
hope ya enjoy my pics too as much as i do :D

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant find the original post of the console commands for cheats for sisterly lust BUT they didnt work 100% im not a coder at all BUT the orginal post with the commands didnt work right and someone else corrected them a little bit AND then i decided to make a few small changes...ill just show u an example of the codes that didnt work AND what i did and somehow worked.
so for starters these lines:
b_relationship = True // Corrupted
b_relationship_soft = True // Love
crashes the game so what did was just b_relationship = True AND b_relationship_soft = True
and for Liza commands everything started as li and that crashed the game SOO i looked at the codes to try and find out why thats the only one that crashed right away and so instead of li_attr.set_trust (+100) i tried THIS l_attr.set_trust (+100)
and worked fine SOOOOOOOO now with all that out of the way heres the full list of codes i worked with

Simple - cheat codes (console)

At Rachael

r_attr.set_trust (+100)

r_attr.set_corruption (+100)

r_relationship = True

At Bella

b_attr.set_trust (+100)

b_attr.set_corruption (+100)

b_relationship = True // Corrupted

b_relationship_soft = True // Love

At Liza

l_attr.set_trust (+100)

l_attr.set_corruption (+100)

l_relationship = True

At Mrs. Smith

m_attr.set_trust (+100)

m_attr.set_corruption (+100)

m_relationship = True

something very interesting to note is some wicked changes to some of Bella's dialogues that are not otherwise there at all
prior to using these codes some how Bella gets a new tag and so does Susan
ived played around with the codes Bella is the only one thats different from the rest of codes
so tried to use Bella codes for ALL the others and still nothing i do will give me the (Dominant) tag for anyone else
check out the screenshot.
as ive said Bella gets some bonus scenes and way different dialogue that are NOT otherwise there
IF theres a way id love to get the DOM tag for all because im sure there would be bonuses for all the girls then
sorry for the long post BUT thought the info was definitely worth mentioning to everyone else thats always after cheats,etc like me..CHEERS...take care because i care !!!

Reactions: Thrudgelmirator
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes