ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think the Reverend's wife will have a play in the next update somehow.
The more the merrier.
The current playthrough i have is Discreet + Harem so i have Adriana, Iris and Riley as +1's coming with me to the island. Previously also said yes to Nia and Rachel so i'm gonna be looking for a mansion on that island.

Reactions: Supersecretassassin

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Nitpicky editorial comment: Complement and compliment are two different words. The latter is used two or three times when the former would be correct, as well as being used correctly rather frequently. Most people probably won't notice, but it bugs me mildly.

Other than that: Wow! My first look, and this is a really great game. I was delighted by the outtakes from Justine and A Man with a Maid. The story is solid and choices are fairly intuitive. The game seems willing to overlook an occasional mistake, so you can play with or without the walk through. Delightful!

Reactions: Perverteer

buff

May 29, 2017
Is the bugfix version going to make it to Mac? Sounds like that crash near the end is nasty.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi i never got the menu to choose to get bella pregnant does anyone have a save will all the girls pregnant one that starts the 0.21.1 content please oh and relationships with every girl in the game for the girls yes for all bella is dominant and mom is love and discreet

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018

Bella on a bed somewhere...
I'm touching up a few older environments for the coming release(s) and somehow Bella ended up on the bed without clothes, so I thought I'd share the resulting render with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017

Bella on a bed somewhere...
I'm touching up a few older environments for the coming release(s) and somehow Bella ended up on the bed without clothes, so I thought I'd share the resulting render with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only difference is that she will be Pregnanant in my save

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I had the "harem" moment at the family meeting, Bella is my slave, then Day 139 starts, all but Bella are pregnant and suddenly no one knows about the others anymore. This leads, of course, to all sorts of problems the MC shouldn't be having.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is the bugfix version going to make it to Mac? Sounds like that crash near the end is nasty.
It never crashed for me. Don't worry about it; it just monkeys with an image cache setting.

Reactions: buff

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I had the "harem" moment at the family meeting, Bella is my slave, then Day 139 starts, all but Bella are pregnant and suddenly no one knows about the others anymore. This leads, of course, to all sorts of problems the MC shouldn't be having.
mine is kind of the same problem but everyone still knows about eachother for me

You can't get Bella preg on the Dom path.

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
Man, what's with all the pregnancy? A lot of land whales lumbering around in y'all's games.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Man, what's with all the pregnancy? A lot of land whales lumbering around in y'all's games.
Its matter of preferance, you know you dont have to creampie everybody. Or if you do, you can still opt-out from having like 4 kids at least in a year.

Reactions: buff and reni

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Nitpicky editorial comment: Complement and compliment are two different words. The latter is used two or three times when the former would be correct, as well as being used correctly rather frequently. Most people probably won't notice, but it bugs me mildly.

Other than that: Wow! My first look, and this is a really great game. I was delighted by the outtakes from Justine and A Man with a Maid. The story is solid and choices are fairly intuitive. The game seems willing to overlook an occasional mistake, so you can play with or without the walk through. Delightful!
Thanks! Those typos will be fixed in the next version and thank you for the compliments. I really like that old erotica, so I'm really glad I found a way to include bits of Justine and A Man with a Maid. I have quite a lot of erotic novels on my hard drive, waiting to be included in a future project.

That sounds like a serious bug. Do you perhaps have a save files from before the moment and one after? Just one from before would also be great. I'd like to see if I can reproduce it.

4.50 star(s) 322 Votes