Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry to bother you guys again but i've tried editing the save still says dominant it won't change can someone please send over a save that starts 0.21.1 content

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
thank you i made a backup incase i screwed something up
I take it you are trying the other route then dominant, I have attached my save at the start of this update. Your trust level for Mom and Rachael was really low. Now I am on the harem route.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I take it you are trying the other route then dominant, I have attached my save at the start of this update. Your trust level for Mom and Rachael was really low. Now I am on the harem route.
thank you i really appreciate the help are they all pregnant

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks! Those typos will be fixed in the next version and thank you for the compliments. I really like that old erotica, so I'm really glad I found a way to include bits of Justine and A Man with a Maid. I have quite a lot of erotic novels on my hard drive, waiting to be included in a future project.

That sounds like a serious bug. Do you perhaps have a save files from before the moment and one after? Just one from before would also be great. I'd like to see if I can reproduce it.
I would if I could get attachments to work here. Unfortunately, all I can ever get is a "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" message when I try the bare saves or the saves RAR'd.

NM, I upped the RAR to Zippyshare:

It's one from Day 38 & one from Day 140. I started this update with my final save from 0.17.1 and followed the walkthrough.

Reactions: Perverteer

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
My praise for the best Sis and best SL girl, Bella.

She starts off as a standard tsundere-like girl, hating you for no reason. But over time you can show her who you really are, find out why she hated you, help her solve her problems, and melt her heart. Thus creating a truly special relationship that I just love the dynamic and dialogue of. I already liked her from the images even before I played the game (she now has one of my favourite bodies in any adult game) But after actually playing it, I just love everything about her character.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I would if I could get attachments to work here. Unfortunately, all I can ever get is a "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" message when I try the bare saves or the saves RAR'd.

It's one from Day 38 & one from Day 140. I started this update with my final save from 0.17.1 and followed the walkthrough.
Or just zip it instead of rar it! :p

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

Thanks a lot, I've downloaded them and gave both saves a whirl. Neither of the saves are on the official harem path (r_b_harem and r_b_l_m_harem are both False).

But if I understand you correctly everyone is pregnant (which you don't want to happen) and nobody knows about each other anymore. Do you have an example of a conversation that didn't flow correctly? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd like to get a clear picture of where the game is breaking down for you.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks a lot, I've downloaded them and gave both saves a whirl. Neither of the saves are on the official harem path (r_b_harem and r_b_l_m_harem are both False).

But if I understand you correctly everyone is pregnant (which you don't want to happen) and nobody knows about each other anymore. Do you have an example of a conversation that didn't flow correctly? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd like to get a clear picture of where the game is breaking down for you.

will you keep the harem route where the mom and sister are pregnant with the mc kids in the game in the next update

Vhm122

Aug 31, 2019
Hi ! I once managed to skip to next choice on android. Do to know how to do it ? Want to explore other routes quickly...

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes