Seeking Sisterly pubes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I would like recommendations for VNs that meets all of the following criteria:

1) Any VNs that have brother-sister incest and
2) sister(s) have pubic hair of any kind (from landing strip to bushy beaver)

Bonus points if also have any of the following (optional):
3) If the protagonist is male, he should also have pubes (need some siblings pubes rubbin' while bangin' [missionary style or whatever] :devilish: yes I am that weird :ROFLMAO:)
4) Protagonist is female or there is multiple protagonists you can play throughout the game including brother and sister

Also need to have BUTT SECKS ON THE BEACH! Just kidding about that. Or am I?! ;P Sorry couldn't resist saying that haha

Ahem... anyway, it should be noted that I am already aware of quite several VNs that met all of the above criteria but go ahead and name all you can, so that anyone else interested in such VNs can look them up.

Finally, anyone who named the most VNs by February 31st, 2022, will get an imaginary "cookie" baked by my friend mgomez0077 (he isn't going to but you didn't hear that from me) that day. Yes, on that significant day. ;P If you're nice and got bonus points above, maybe you can get some "icing" on it, too, if you know what I mean. :devilish: JK

Name them away!

-Robert Monotoli
Executive Director
Sister Pubes Foundation
"We are Sister Pubes Foundation, a religious charity advocating for sisterly pubes since 1815"

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev