RPGM - Completed - Sister's ATM [v1.1] [Bo Wei]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Magent

IDK why but the game kinda didn't do it for me. In my mind it proves that Bowei needs Koda to create top of the notch femdom games. It doesn't build up on anything, you kinda leave your room, sis is there and sits in the same outfit and she does stuff disintrested in you, if you are into that try this game (STILL WAITING FOR LEVEL 0 BTW)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WannaFly_WannaDie

As is typical with Bo Wei games, a lot of your enjoyment of it will hinge on your appreciation of the specific premise. If the idea of you being sexually controlled by a younger sister who does basically nothing to actually make you do it beyond just sitting there and being hot, then you will love this game. The way that all of the interactions are driven by you approaching her is a huge part of why I find this game such a fucking turn on. She just sits there on the couch and you keep crawling over to giver her more money so you can get off over and over. It's a really effective portrayal of a very specific kind of relationship that I absolutely dream of being in myself. Every time I reopen this game its like I'm doing the crawling back for real.
    The game, however, is quite short, and offers basically no content beyond shelling out money to your sister. While it's good at what it's doing, it doesn't offer anything else. So, to reiterate, if you also find that idea hot, I think you'll like it, otherwise, you may think its meh.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

I think this game is fine, not spectacular mind you but looking for a story for what is essentially a cheap mini-game you would get from dlsite for $3.00 is a bit ludicrous.

With that said the scenes are meh and the femdom is weirdly tame for Bowei standards. I guess this is what happens when he goes for the incest genre for the first time.

Other than that, the game itself is too repetitive and while there are shakeups that add to the difficulty, they only do these shakeups once and never again. It would be interesting if you got either a choice to play the minigame with these difficulties or they just became the new stipulation once you unlock them. The game also doesn't immediately lets you know that there's a good ending until an amount of wins are racked up so it begins to feel pretty aimless if you go for that ending.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

69betaboi69

Love the girl and the story is surprisingly heartwarming. It's unfortunate that the mechanics of the game works against the fetish itself. I woudl give it 3.5 stars if I could because there a great scenes here.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

tipoima

This is bad on so many levels.

The minigame is laggy and prevents you from enjoying the one thing it's made for, fonts are janky, story is barely there.
    It looks like unused assets for another game being hastily recycled into this.

Only giving 2 stars because it's short and the art/fetish itself isn't much worse than typical Bo Wei work.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Gameplay concept was fun but the execution pretty bad. For sure the game lacks content and variety of scenes. I was hoping for something else than just sniffing socks and feet. There isn't even a single BJ scene cuz she gets pissed. Such wasted potential.

Art 2.5/5
    Story - 3/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 1.5/5
    Originality 3/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fabs

If we ask ourselves, is this really worth of 5 stars? We will probably conclude that no, probably isn't, due to the short amount of content. But, looking through the right lens, it's a little project that allows the growth of Bo in making a better ToT, so it's 5 stars for the mechanic, the theme, and the short but yet satisfying content.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Daikurou

This game is alright. this download in particular has all the saves, so you can bash this one out in like 20 or so minutes, maybe less, if you do one run as your own.
    If youre into findom or at least the idea of findom, this is pretty good content for it, especially with it being so quick.
    All that said, there is very little here outside of a thick looking piece of 2d art that bounces around a little, and calls you dog and paypig.
    Good for one main fetish, otherwise, big meh