VN - Others - Completed - Sisters: Last Day of Summer [JAST USA] [Jellyfish]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Microbaked

WOW, if there was ever an H-Game that needed a sequel.
    This is a masterclass H-Game/VN.
    It was a little slow at times, but by the end I felt it was nice to have time to think about what was going on during some of the un-skippable transitions (For those that didn't notice during them, small things change during the first 10 days, like parts of the fence being put up for what he had completed that day.)
    I Almost felt sad at the end of the game. Really want more of the story.

This sort of ruined the rest of hentai for me. Haven't ever seen high quality (now-a-day'ish was 2011 but it's had some upgrade for the ultra edition)Japanese animation uncensored before. Just the old pre-2005's stuff. Every H-Game played, or hentai watched is gonna feel like it's lacking in-comparison.

We really need a sequel of this though, so go buy the game if you liked it, like me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ott3r

A little slow in the navigation with some repetitive tasks to progress the story, but the animations and style are unmatched. You might have to get the patch/fixes since it's an older game. Highly recommend it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

busy18

Pros:
    • Fully animated, offering a visually immersive experience
    • Compelling and engaging storyline that keeps the audience hooked
    Cons:
    • No autosave feature, which can be inconvenient
    • Frequent crashes, disrupting the gameplay and losing progress
    • Some background scenes are unskippable, causing potential frustration for players
  4. 5.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

One of, if not, the best hentai games I've ever played. Japanese Visual Nove l that is. I cannot stress enough how good these animations are for the sex scenes especially.

Patience my friend is a virtue with this game. Without spoiling it there is a scene early on and then you will need to wait a good bit for more.

But the ony two gripes I have are.
    1. It crashed on me twice. Luckily I saved and it didn't lose much progress. I would highly recommend you save often and especially before sex scenes. That seemed to be when it crashed for me.

2. There are a lot of transitions you cannot skip. I wasn't bothered by it too much though unless I lost progress. Then it was annoying. But like I said taht only happened twice to a small degree. So save often is the name of the game just in case.

Again patience my friend is a virtue. Maybe the story just hit right for me, but damn if it didn't hit right. Managed to make me run the gambit of emotions. The hardest part being after playing deciding which sister is number one waifu for life.
    Good piece of media.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

The animation is really what makes this download worth it, but it honestly is being held back by the MASSIVE DOWNLOAD requirement.
    The story itself isn't bad, probably around 1 hour if you could skip the silly transitions. It was cool the first time, but once you see it more than 5 times, it really becomes annoying. Also what brings it down is the random crashing, you are pretty much forced into QS every transition if not every few minutes to avoid traversing the same transitions.
    Overall- Really pretty game, just being brought down by the crashes and the size.
    *PS- why does my boy's junk have green veins? I am not saying it minorly, he literally has the Incredible Hulk dick veins. Had me lol'ing.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

StingerWolf

I have never played something like this. It is basically an interactive hentai movie, but with a lot better style, animation etc. than most hentais. Yes, the game itself can be a drag, and it tends to crash sometimes randomly, but still it is not gamebreaking. The plot is very engaging, and the ending is a typical bittersweet Japanese ending (so much better than those BS US and Western ones) This was a huge pleasant surprise. I miss those times from the 90's when it takes place. (game is from 2011, which by now is considered "retro", an era long gone as well, sadly)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

ItsYoBoyFrankyDooDa

Nah, this ain't it chief.

The slow pan animations are torture. If they took out all the scenes of you looking at the house,etc. I swear you'd save an hour on the game as a whole.

The story is convoluted and designed to mess with your feelings but falls flat on its face with bad pacing and subpar storytelling.

3 stars because the sex scenes, once you work for them by sitting through an hour of just boring af "gameplay" aren't terrible and have decent animation.

Thats it. Theres nothing else to say.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

lobotomerz

Its a great game with an interesting ending although I'm not a big fan of the ending. Actually I hated it but it really comes down to personal opinion. The scenes were top quality and the only bad thing about the game is some unskippable segments.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

polpolp

Such a great game, good vanilla story and really lewd awesome animated H scene.

Its clearly a masterpiece and the first VN fully animated that i played. I really hope for more game like this.

But unfortunately there is no lesbian scene like the main picture of the game can make us think
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

Have better H-scenes than Fate Stay Night.
    "Intense" plot with the taste of Alabama. Think of it like you are watch hentai but 5 hours and you have to click and read to understand why the wood is inside the nearby caves.
    Have better H-scenes than Fate Stay Night.
    Why i repeat it twice? Mind your own business, play " Sisters: Last Day of Summer" NOW!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Hampamatta

overall it is 5 starts but i really have to dock one star due to the obscene amount of unskippable transitions and pointless scenes ( i dont want to watch a panning shot of the house every 2 minutes). thing being unskippable is not that much of a big deal for me. but when filler stuff cant be skipped but the actual real story can be. that is annoys me greatly.

on to the good stuff. the animation. it genuinely cannot get better than this (maybe a slightly higher playback speed as many scenes felt a bit slowed down). i have seen big budget animés with worse animations. its extremely high quality.

story is good. but keeping it "mystery" until the end is really dumb. it gets really obvious early on. and really on the nose at the flute scene. i didn't really like the ending. still too much unanswered, you don't have to explain everything. but the biggest question being why? is unanswered.

and it being a japanese hentai game, it gets a little rapey ofc.

so if you like amnesia stories, and hentai games the this will be right up your ally.

one last nit pick is the incest. it is just implied, and if you dont figure out the obvious mystery or accidently skips a single scene, then you wont even suspect incest at all. which makes it kind of pointless to add it imo.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Somesexpervert

god tier work.
    animation, voiced great slow build. engaging story.

not often does a game come out of this calibre, especially a japanese uncensored one... like, heafty download for sure... but sincerely worth the download.

especially if you know you have a pesky habit of rushing through games and know a storyline and character development make the overall experience better. enjoy the full voice over and great pacing.

worth the download. for. sure.
    looking forward to experiencing it fully, but first hour of play... off to a phenomenal start and will probably end up taking my time with this one.

it limits the auto-forward a bit, but you get used to it. set to autoforward fast.

doesnt take too long for a scene at the start.... the sisters just arrived and i'll be looking forward to getting to know them...biblically... as some may say, not me... but some may do... I plan on either growing to care for them or objectifying them... but the way things are progressing it may be the former. with the option for the latter, but would be okay with that not necessarily being the case

the intermittent non h-sequneces are fleshed out and nearer to an anime than most games. i imagine the file size is somewhat larger in size due to the level of quality production.

either way. worth the trouble.

you should give it a shot coward.... (because saying "do it pussy" is less coercive and effective than calling someone a coward.)

if you dig why the people in your games are fucking and the characters are more than just objects, slow burn development. this is a refreshing experience :)

Not gonna lie, if you have a partner who likes to hentai and chill and you need a solid game to play in lieu of pron or 2d stories... this is worth a shot... give it a try before suggesting it... but this is probably one of the most accessible and fun partner play games i can recommend. your partner may dig it, i plan on showing it to mine tomorrow :)

it plays out like a slice of life anime, mixed with hentai and while not as fast and dirty as a hentai stream, it gives depth that keeps you engaged and not wanting to immediately move on to the next generic thing that is available in latest games...

give it a shot. :)
    -10/10 would be a sexpervert again. <3 ;):love:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

htakara82

This is so damn good, you're basically playing a hentai movie, it's fully animated the whole way through. If you don't download this now you're missing out.

3D backdrop is a bit awkward, but that is forgivable due to how amazing the sex and character animations are.