HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Since you asked nicely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I read most of your post, and you seem to have missed the fact that you only need to enter "incest" into the code box and get rid of housemate etc. The game is not written in mind for people NOT using the patch, my FAQ mentions this quite clearly. The girl is supposed to be 13-years-old. At 18 the story will not make much sense. I acknowledge that he has seen her naked before, I even mention they used to shower together. However, he never felt sexual desire upon seeing her naked before, that is what he is surprised about.

As for feeling guilty, I think most people would feel bad about feeling attracted to a 13-year-old girl, especially if she's your sister. I'll take some of your other points into account, but I really advise you apply the patch, as my FAQ says, the story will not make sense without it. Personally, at 17, I was definitely cumming into tissues. I still do it, why would I cum into a towel, which will require me to wash it? Just take more tissues if the volume of cum is too much :unsure:.

As for continuing where you left off, if you play it in a non-private window, there is a "Continue Game." button, which also means you do not have to apply the incest patch again. It will send you back to the last scene that you read, and let you continue reading without having to think about where you need to go. If you do play in a private browser, and do not have a save, you can use the setting screen's "Scene Selection" to select the new content. I mention in the changelogs what scenes I added, so you can simply click on the first new scene, and start playing where you left of.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to write out your feedback, I hope with the patch you'll enjoy the story more, since it gets rid of things like "housemate" and other annoyances.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Okay, I read most of your post, and you seem to have missed the fact that you only need to enter "incest" into the code box and get rid of housemate etc. The game is not written in mind for people NOT using the patch, my FAQ mentions this quite clearly. The girl is supposed to be 13-years-old. At 18 the story will not make much sense. I acknowledge that he has seen her naked before, I even mention they used to shower together. However, he never felt sexual desire upon seeing her naked before, that is what he is surprised about.

As for feeling guilty, I think most people would feel bad about feeling attracted to a 13-year-old girl, especially if she's your sister. I'll take some of your other points into account, but I really advise you apply the patch, as my FAQ says, the story will not make sense without it. Personally, at 17, I was definitely cumming into tissues. I still do it, why would I cum into a towel, which will require me to wash it? Just take more tissues if the volume of cum is too much :unsure:.

As for continuing where you left off, if you play it in a non-private window, there is a "Continue Game." button, which also means you do not have to apply the incest patch again. It will send you back to the last scene that you read, and let you continue reading without having to think about where you need to go. If you do play in a private browser, and do not have a save, you can use the setting screen's "Scene Selection" to select the new content. I mention in the changelogs what scenes I added, so you can simply click on the first new scene, and start playing where you left of.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to write out your feedback, I hope with the patch you'll enjoy the story more, since it gets rid of things like "housemate" and other annoyances.
Yes I saw the code box, didn't know that "code" mentioned went there. I thought using the sister patch it auto changed the keywords. So I know if I go back. Which for now, I shall wait for future content, then maybe revisit.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I see class 5-3 on the school swimsuit->I download ^^

Btw will there be choices in this text-based game?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I see class 5-3 on the school swimsuit->I download ^^

Btw will there be choices in this text-based game?
There are very little/no choices right now, it's pretty linear. I'm not the best when it comes to writing multiple story lines at the same time. I do have plans to make at least one more route, and have ideas in my mind for a third. Next update will contain the first scene of the second route. But I will mainly be focusing on the main story, and it will have little choices.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Day 03 - Sunday, 15:33. Hallway.

Getting an error on the 'Just watch TV' option, 'Masturbate' show text but no more options.
Yep, messed something up. It was the end of content anyway, so I didn't add a fix. The text should have loaded despite the error. The new update of the game with the rest of day three will be posted this Thursday (along with engine reworks, and beginning of player choices for the first day). Thanks for the bug report! Next version will clearly, in red, say "END OF CONTENT" when you reach the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hey everyone, my Patreon just got approved. SubscribeStar is taking forever to do it. On my Patreon, I've made two (public) posts, with " " and " ", the rest of the content for day three. If you want to read ahead of the official release, you can do that on the Patreon. Official release will contain revisions to content of day one, two and three as well as new player choices for day one, which setup a different route of the story.

You will also see the engine reworks for the next version: Enabling keyboard navigation, a new way to save character customization as a preset, a breast size selector for the girl, the top bar will now stick to your screen as you scroll down. As well as removing all references to incest from the game.
To restore incest, there is a patch which was made by an anonymous modder, drop the file into the folder which contains the ".html" file. It will then automatically enable the patch.

v0.7.0 will be released this Thursday, I want some time to make sure nothing is bugged and to do one last revising pass over the content of day three.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavote and 215303j

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
by smite2001
v0.7.0 is now released! The above image is some more fan-art by smite2001. Day three is now complete, and I've begun work on implementing choices that will open up the second route, for the first day. They're work-in-progress though, and are a lesser priority than the main route. I'll work on them every so often, adding more choices to later days, that might require a certain amount of "points" to be select able, based on previous choices. I've also added a breast size selector for the girl, so you can choose that now.

I've also removed all content that broke Patreon's ToS. The full list of changes can be found on my Patreon, .

I hope everyone will like the new update, thanks for the support. Next week Thursday, will either have the full day four, or have half of it, like the previous smaller update. Download links are in the OP.

Last edited:

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Should probably stick to either first or second person point of view, no reason to juggle it really. There currently are a few places where this happens.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Should probably stick to either first or second person point of view, no reason to juggle it really. There currently are a few places where this happens.
That is definitely a mistake. Fixing it for the next release, thanks for the correction. Introduced it in my last revising pass... Wasn't happy with the wording there before, but fucked up the perspective while rewriting it.

EDIT: Also fixed "You don't"— to "You don't—".

Last edited:

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
So I have preset.js but it still just says housemate in the game. Am I doing something wrong?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
So I have preset.js but it still just says housemate in the game. Am I doing something wrong?
Did you download the "PRE-PATCHED" version? Please show me a screenshot of what your folder with the ".html" file looks like.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Looks okay. Can you put the contents of "preset.js" in a spoiler as a reply? And can you open the HTML file, then do the following:
1. Press F12, go to "Console" tab.
2. Enter the following: "SugarCube.State.variables.defaults" and tell me what it says there.

And last question, did you press "Start Game" or "Continue Game"? Did not really consider this, but if you pressed "Continue Game", most likely the patch will not work, due to still using old variables.

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
I figured it out. The Console tab is showing that it's looking for the js file in a specific directory and not in the HTML directory.

1600343070094.png

I made that directory and dropped the JS file in and it changed to 'friend'

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I figured it out. The Console tab is showing that it's looking for the js file in a specific directory and not in the HTML directory.

View attachment 820080
Hmm, very strange. Does not happen on my PC, or for other people that I had try the patch. Seems to be related to:
Code:
if (window.hasOwnProperty("storyFormat") || document.location.href.toLowerCase().includes("/temp/")) {
    // Change this to the path where the HTML file is
    // located if you want to run this from inside Twine.
    setup.Path = "C:/Games/MyGame/";  // Running inside Twine application
} else {
    setup.Path = "";  // Running in a browser
}
But you are running it in your browser, so it should just look for current folder. Do you have Twine installed? HiEv any clue why this could be happening? EDIT: Figured it out, he was running it in a temp directory. I will just remove the twine part, since I'm not interested in it. Sorry for the needless ping!
As a fix, try running the game in another browser, and see if that helps. And otherwise, put the "preset.js" file in "C:/Games/MyGame/", sorry for the trouble. And thanks for the report.

I made that directory and dropped the JS file in and it changed to 'friend'
You are using the non-patch "preset.js" file (one of my official character customization presets), try downloading this one: or download the "pre-patched" version. Patch is provided by an anonymous modder, and not endorsed by me.

Last edited:
Reactions: dcontrol

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
I don't have Twine. I tried in both Chrome and the latest version of IE and incognito as well. Nothing.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes